• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Africa men question.

• Thread starterJimz
  • Start date

Jimz

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2005
So much discussion is going here about Africa. I find it interesting as it's the original place of the black race, although USA is home for many black people in our days.

I have a question for any man or woman who has visited Africa or for people who have an interest and have talked about it. Would you say that men from a specific country are more well hung from others? e.g. Nigerian men have longer dicks than Uganda men? Kenya men have thicker dicks than South African men?

I know there is no rule and every person is different, but from your experience/impressions, what would you say?

I would doubt it....those countires are all imganery and are based on geogrpahy not ethnicity (largely). you could compare the various tribes though.in which case i have no idea.

Um. I would suggest,that you find a black man from the united states. As of the year 2004,over 50% of african people,both male and female,have HIV/AIDS.

Hi and thanks for the replies.

I'm not searching for a black man. I'm only curious for the differences. Yes, the tribe thing may be interesting, but also the different countries in Africa. AIDS or not, penis size is the same. Some members have travelled to Africa, others had African men. I would love to hear their opinions.

White-Male_Truth said:
Um. I would suggest,that you find a black man from the united states. As of the year 2004,over 50% of african people,both male and female,have HIV/AIDS.

Wow, I'm half-african and that's an amazing claim you just made, you're saying over 50% of all african people have HIV/AIDS. I'd love to see where your sources of information are. That's just hilarious.

I hope you do know that penis size difference between blk and wht is a myth. The best paper Ive seen, peer reviewed and published, with 15,000+ "specimens" shows blk at 3.4% longer and 2.8% thinner --- big deal!. Its all individual variation. In my case the largest Ive personally seen was on a norweigan and the most pathetic was on a blk man.
Since the origan of modern humans was in africa probably abt 200,000 years ago, theres been so many migrations, wars, interbreeding etc. that from a mitochondrial DNA and Y chromosome basis, there just really isnt a difference.
Guess youll have to line em up and measure em individually, then pick the one you want - length, width, color, veination etc. sounds like fun to me!!

kathi said:
I hope you do know that penis size difference between blk and wht is a myth. The best paper Ive seen, peer reviewed and published, with 15,000+ "specimens" shows blk at 3.4% longer and 2.8% thinner --- big deal!. Its all individual variation. In my case the largest Ive personally seen was on a norweigan and the most pathetic was on a blk man.
Yes, i know the myth and i certainly do not believe one race been inferior to
the other. But i do like IR couples, the skin contrast is exciting to my eyes.
I have seen BIG white cocks & i have seen BIG black cocks. I just thought that this forum is the right place for asking this question. Many members have experiences.

Reactions: Sailacat
kathi said:
Guess youll have to line em up and measure em individually, then pick the one you want - length, width, color, veination etc. sounds like fun to me!!

Veination !!! Now there's an attribute for black cock I've never heard before.....but I like it....<smiles>

Users who are viewing this thread