• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

African Captive

• Thread starterjimmyl56
  • Start date
It is not Karen Allen.......

Full cast and crew for
"Shaka Zulu" (1986)
Directed by
William C. Faure

Writing credits
(in alphabetical order)
William C. Faure
Joshua Sinclair

Cast (in credits order)
Edward Fox ... Lt. Francis Farewell
Robert Powell ... Dr. Henry Fynn / Narrator
Trevor Howard ... Lord Charles Somerset
Fiona Fullerton ... Elizabeth Farewell

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086798/fullcredits

wrong version...this is not the miniseries. it is a movie. made in 2001 i think. it has at least two of the same actors as the miniseries

Last edited by a moderator:
After looking more closely at the pics of the woman, I owe you an apaology. I thought she indeed bear a striking resemblence to Karen Allen so I dug a little deeper. Here's where I got my wires crossed: I thought you were referring to the original Shaka Zulu mini-series but you actually posted stills from Shaka Zulu: The Citadel (2001) which caused my confusion. But you were right and I am wrong--I apologize. My bad (and yes, Karen Allen is sexy--check her out in Until September) http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/2834

pimpology

do you use yahoo messenger?

Yeah...thanks for the link...

Any story line that would have had her naked would have made that a huge hit on this site anyway!

Peace

I never saw her look better than she does in this Shaka Zulu spin off and what a fucking hot film that would have been if they'd merely disrobed her, let alone had their way with her.

???

Pimp Thank you for the apology!!!

That said, DAMN you guy's pay attention to everything!!

I've just had a "good" girl 4 ten years I do apologize!!!

WHTHUB

Other Movies?

Does anyone else have pics or clips of women in the clutches of african warriors?

PS It is susan George and I think Jim Brown

It's Ken Norton the former boxer. Also in Drum, the sequel to Mandingo which is said to be sexier, dirtier and hotter.

Susan George

Loved her since I saw her in Straw Dogs. Really pouty! And something about that one crooked tooth.

another from the dark continent

Here is another situation

Attachments

• PDVD_013.jpg
    PDVD_013.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 654
  • PDVD_026.jpg
    PDVD_026.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 755
Is that an Emmanuelle movie or where is it from?

good one

Thanks Twinotter!

Please post more fellas even repeats from other threads

movie trivia

pimp me man, right on the money first time.

Thought so. I had seen a clip someone posted here. Are both photos the same movie/woman? I only ask cause the first one is too small for my old eyes to see well lol

kagl02.jpg
It's Karen Allen...and yes, your credits are right for the cast of the movie...but that woman in those pics is not Fiona Fullerton -->
this is Fullerton
fiona_02.jpg

Shaka

Does Fiona Fullerton get captured in the Mini Series?

There are if you go back and look two different Shaka projects.

BOTH had Henry Cele and Edward Fox. That caused some of the confusion.

The caps are from the movie version (made for tv possibly)Shaka-The Citadel made in 2001. It I dont think was very accurate as far as history goes. The movie did make for have some nice "white woman among african warriors" pics.

Karen Allen though getting on DID look great in the movie!

Thanks for you post

Users who are viewing this thread