• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

African Slave Girl Movie

• Thread startergiddyupgomwf
  • Start date
BlkAngus said:
I found a torrent for it. Gonna start downloading it today. I can steer anyone in the right direction if interested.

Yes please drop a not in myh box

yeah send me on the path as well, please.

Send me too please

send me to

Where can I download that scene? It's totally hot...

Please send me the link, Thanks in advance

Well...

Just watched it. Wow....I thought it was so hot when I saw it as a kid. Now, it's not that big of a deal.

For those of you that keep posting for me to post the address, it's not that simple. You can e-mail me for details.

blksamson@yahoo.com

looking for african lave girl movie

I am trying to find that movie on google and not able to. Whoever has it can they email it to me at jflavaus@yahoo.com Sound like a real hot movie.

jflavaus said:
I am trying to find that movie on google and not able to. Whoever has it can they email it to me at jflavaus@yahoo.com Sound like a real hot movie.

...uh, look directly above you. Being a sad masturbator is even more pathetic than being a lazy sad masturbator.

To phantasticdan

These are 2 different movies that are being discussed. The one you gave the link to is not the one I am talking about (The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck). Just trying to clear up the confusion.

phantasticdan said:
...uh, look directly above you. Being a sad masturbator is even more pathetic than being a lazy sad masturbator.
I get the same quality bitches that you are addicted to watching get fucked. You should not comment on these boards unless you are offering up your wife, daughter, mother or possibly grandmother. FYI, I tried to download it and I was not able to asshole.

You are even worst being a person who just comments for the hell of commenting. Well I guess you are the real LOSERRR bystander lettin you life go by with an addiction you only which to partake in, but can't come close to livin out! Saying what you said to me is not in the pursuit of why real men come here. Oh yeah as of recently there are a lot of loser faggs just here looking to get a cream pie handle out. No offense buddy just say so and bring the whores in your family. Last comment on this issue you raise because from a far I am not looking to be the fool arguing with you aimlessly.

Sincerely Jflavaus the guy who left the salty after taste your family talks about!

I think it was called---- Luv Bites--------

jflavaus said:
I get the same quality bitches that you are addicted to watching get fucked. You should not comment on these boards unless you are offering up your wife, daughter, mother or possibly grandmother. FYI, I tried to download it and I was not able to asshole.

You are even worst being a person who just comments for the hell of commenting. Well I guess you are the real LOSERRR bystander lettin you life go by with an addiction you only which to partake in, but can't come close to livin out! Saying what you said to me is not in the pursuit of why real men come here. Oh yeah as of recently there are a lot of loser faggs just here looking to get a cream pie handle out. No offense buddy just say so and bring the whores in your family. Last comment on this issue you raise because from a far I am not looking to be the fool arguing with you aimlessly.

Sincerely Jflavaus the guy who left the salty after taste your family talks about!

Oh yeah, you must be a real player, looking online for sexual fulfillment. You're the black Burt Reynolds!

This was hottt!!!

I wish there was more videos liek it

Users who are viewing this thread