• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

After 2 years she admits

• Thread starterjes71
  • Start date

jes71

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2011
I have been trying to get my wife to cuckold me with black men for 4 years she would always get turned on by the idea to fuck a big black cock and come home to me and give me a creampie which us cucks love. but would never go thru with it, until the other day we were having alot of drinks and she told me she i got my wish...and that she has be seeing this black guy she works with for 2 years and that she is in love with him..i got a hard on instantly and she saw it and said so i guess this means i dont have to sneak around anymore? I told her she should have told me sooner but she was worried about how i would take it that she was in love with her black lover. Let me tell you dreaming about your wife fucking a black cock and finding out she is..is like a drug i cant get enough it.... she has told me all the details of the relationship, how he is so much bigger than me and fucks her so hard down to his curved thick 8 inch cock. for thee days she talk dirty to me about her man and i couldnt get enough of her dirty talk. She now goes out and meets him atleast 3 times a week..great for me because i get 3 creampies a week too. now she teases me about my small cock and im only allowed to eat her pussy. All i can say is that he makes her very happy and that makes me happy. Being a cuckold is awsome.

Attachments

• IMG_20110615_012202.jpg
    IMG_20110615_012202.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 457
Congrats. Has she cut you off completely except for clean up?

Yes she has she has gone black only....i have clean up duties and love it!

jes71 said:
Being a cuckold is awsome.

Congratulations

Please post more pictures and telll us more details

Users who are viewing this thread