After date condition - used or showered

• Thread starterffred
  • Start date

ffred

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2007
Hi all,

we are a happily married couple for about 30 years and we begun our change of relationship approx. 10 years ago after a discussion period of 5 years. Now we are both happy with the developments of our adventures even if it was planned a little different.

At the beginning one of my biggest wishes was to be present and watch during love sessions. To her lovers my wife Nadine is more submissive and therefore we are looking for more dominant lovers. But after finding a person fitting in our procedure, my wife informed them that husband wants to watch. Within a period of seconds the so called dominant lovers (most of them) lost their self- assurance and did not want to go the way together with both of us.

Then we had a decision to make: Do we want to start, then we have to accept the fact that lover does not want to have hubby present or we leave it. We decided to give it a try and my wife told her lovers that she would be cheating behind my back and everything went well. I learnd to enjoy it to hear of the adventures after my wife came home and told me everything crystal clear.

Now to the topic. When my wife returned from her date during the night or in the morning she always came into bed to cuddle while telling me every detail from her love session BUT before joining me in bed she always took a shower. At first that was pretty normal also for me, but once I had to pick her up after a date after celebrating her birthday she climbed into my car in a slightly drunken condition and obviously very well used. I stopped the car and kissed her, she responded. I had the feeling that her breath and also her mouth had a used condition and I liked it very much.

The next morning after breakfast I started a conversation of the adventure we had last night. I told my wife that it was a huge turn on for me having her in my arms in this used condition. But my wife excused for her "mistake"and apologized for her behaviour. She said that she feels very dirty and like a slut now, kissing in this condition immediately after her date.

For me it was/is impossible to convince my wife repeating this adventure. I tried everything, smart convincing, pushing, begging but without any success. First task after comming home after a date is a warm shower.

Your comments are welcommed!

Keep telling her you really want her before she showers. Hopefully she'll come around. I always take my hotwife used. I love sliding into her cum filled pussy and adding my load to it. That's what really gets her off.

I fully agree with you. Taking her in this condition is a very great feeling. But I will try it again but after neglecting my idea for a long time I have some doubts that I will be successful.

fred

ffred said:
I fully agree with you. Taking her in this condition is a very great feeling. But I will try it again but after neglecting my idea for a long time I have some doubts that I will be successful.

fred

Why not just say "honey, I really would like to take you right after you come home from being with your lover. It means a lot to me."

Yesterday my wife came home from her date very late, maybe short before midnight. I waited for her and she was very happy that I did it, because she enjoys having some talk afterwards.

When she entered the house I took her in my arms and tried to kiss her. There was some light kissing but then she went away, saying that I should prepare her a glas of white wine while she takes a shower. I tried everything to convince her to have the discussion before the shower, but she refused and disapeared with a big smile in her face.

I saw that she did not wear bra and panties and asked for it. She told me that her bf has to wake up very early, so they used the available time to the maximum for their benefit. I argued that I am surprised because on other occations I wanted to convince her to leave the house at least without bra. She answered from the shower: "Silly, nobody was able to see me without undergarments. Maybe the police for a speed ticket, but this would be also for my benefit."

After that we talked while having a glas of wine and I tried it once more to tell her my feelings about taking her in my arm, after comming from a date smelling a, seeing and feeling that she was in the arms of another man some short time before.

At least I can speak from a successful conversation because she talked with me about it and did not refuse from the beginning. She also told me her feelings about it, but in my opinion that were arguments more related to "how should it normally be" situation. My last argument was the strongest because I asked her for a reason why she would not do the cuddling before showering. I appreciate it more and for her there is no difference. So why not give it a try??

We will see if will work in this way.

fred

Just my 2 cents here.

My wife Sue originally was VERY reluctant to let me see her after sex. Both before we started with other guys and after. She was very self-conscious about herself and didn't like or believe that I or others found her to be attractive or even beautiful in that condition. Nadine may also feel self-conscious about letting you have sex with her in that state too.

I believe many women feel self-conscious about their own bodies and don't believe that us guys find them to be even more beautiful openly showing that they've enjoyed sex with another man.

It took a while for Sue to believe both me and her partners that we genuinely want to see her after we've had sex with her. And for me especially - to have her come home to me in as close a state as can be to being there is incredible.

I will share that there is an alternative that you may find arousing - Sue has done this several times with me and while different, it is a turn-on when I let my brain think about it. That is that sometimes she will have showered with her lover before coming home. If you can let your mind go at the time - having her come in all clean and jump right into bed with you - when you think about her showering with her lover and them washing each other - it can be a very arousing situation.

Still, unless she has some sort of major issue about it, she should give you what you want. I would think she would want to give you what you want.

Unfortunately, when you and your wife allowed her lovers in the beginning to dictate the terms of how they would be having your wife, it has possibly established a pattern that may be extremely difficult to change. Your wife is in a comfort zone of you never being there when she has her lovers. It has become the established norm. She may simply feel that since she has enjoyed everything thus far alone, including the evidence, that it is something for her alone and not necessarily to be shared with you.

My suggestion would be to try and accompany her on one of her dates as a step toward making this about the couple rather than just her and her lover. If they agree and you witness thier sexing, it might change her mind about things once you two are alone afterwards.

Your wife's comments about feeling like a slut, being soiled or dirty after fucking her BF bring on some thoughts about other possible issues. Is she truly enjoying this herself or is it mainly for you? Her comments and wanting to shower before allowing you to touch her lead one to think that she may not be feeling completely into this. It speaks of her possibly feeling guilt about it all. If she is doing this strictly because it is what you want, her refusal to play later without showering might be her way of rebelling and defying you. You get most of what you want, but she makes sure to never give you everything you want. Her denying you the final step is compensation for her feeling dirty and soiled? Just a thought.

unshowered... then you can lick all of the sweat and primal juices off of her mmmmmm
xox
gw3n

ffred said:
Yesterday my wife came home from her date very late, maybe short before midnight. I waited for her and she was very happy that I did it, because she enjoys having some talk afterwards.

When she entered the house I took her in my arms and tried to kiss her. There was some light kissing but then she went away, saying that I should prepare her a glas of white wine while she takes a shower. I tried everything to convince her to have the discussion before the shower, but she refused and disapeared with a big smile in her face.

I saw that she did not wear bra and panties and asked for it. She told me that her bf has to wake up very early, so they used the available time to the maximum for their benefit. I argued that I am surprised because on other occations I wanted to convince her to leave the house at least without bra. She answered from the shower: "Silly, nobody was able to see me without undergarments. Maybe the police for a speed ticket, but this would be also for my benefit."

After that we talked while having a glas of wine and I tried it once more to tell her my feelings about taking her in my arm, after comming from a date smelling a, seeing and feeling that she was in the arms of another man some short time before.

At least I can speak from a successful conversation because she talked with me about it and did not refuse from the beginning. She also told me her feelings about it, but in my opinion that were arguments more related to "how should it normally be" situation. My last argument was the strongest because I asked her for a reason why she would not do the cuddling before showering. I appreciate it more and for her there is no difference. So why not give it a try??

We will see if will work in this way.

fred

be persistent but don't push =) she'll come around once she gets used to the idea and is comfortable with it...

one suggestion though, DON'T argue! we normally don't respond to logical arguments, instead do all the chores around the house and when she comes back she'll be more receptive... and if not, at least the house is clean and your woman is happy (although its more likely to do with her evening out than anything small you could offer her...tee hee ;) ;)!!

MacNfries said:
ffred ... I think your request should be negotiable, but you might want to rethink your approach pattern. I detect a bit of frustration on your part, which I can see as reasonable, but you can't let your own feelings get involved with your negotiations with your wife. I'll bet she detects this even more as a partner. ;)

Hi Mac,

thanks for your interesting comment.

I agree with you, it should be negotiable and as you recommended I will rethink my approach. Frustration on my side is described a bit too strong. I would say a way of disappointed. For an explanation I have to tell you, that we live the cucky lifestyle for some years now, and both of us feel very comfortable and also we are in full consent.

With this posting I wanted to tell that there is one single topic, which does not fully satisfy me and asked for your comments.

MacNfries said:
[FONT="Comic Sans MS" If she really cares about your well being, and you've expressed your need to smell/see her lover's scent on her, she'll give in to your little request. Possibly she could call you on her cell just before arriving home, and you could have wine & candlelight ready in the bedroom. Let her know you'd love to have the honor of cleaning her ... however, if she does give in, and you see that she is very uncomfortable/not aroused by the fact you are enjoying her soiled body scents, then the 2 of you need to sit down and rethink things. I would hope there could be a bit of give-take here.
Just remember, negotiate ... not argue. Mac [/FONT] ;)

I hope she cares about my well being, no I am convinced she does. I will try to negotiate instead of argueing and also the "give-take" approach seems reasonable for me.

I will try and keep you informed.

fred

Surprsingly, have to agree with Mac nFries on this one..not of course in his use of the phrase"cucked for REAL",,since the minute yur wife had sex with someoen else youwere cucked for real,,but we;ve had that discussion already...lol.. .I do however agree that whatever form of cuckolding a couple practices, be it hotwifing or the cuck being denied sex and/or orgasms,or even the cuk being submissive andhumilated also, there needs to be agreement by both parties as to what the rules and prrocedures are and the wife nad cuck must both be satisfied with what they are gettng out of it for it too work in the long term. That coul dmean the cuck is getting little,or no sex,or involvement..and if he is happpy with that it's fine..bt if he;s not,or ther eis something els ehe;s not getting,suchas in yur case ffred..beingable to cuddle with your wife before she showers, youneed to discuss it with her..
It ma wellbe that having sex with other men, makes her feel dirty and/or slutty,and whil sh emay like that while she is doing it, she deosn;t wantto feel that way whenshe is "with" you,so she feels she needs to wash away the dirtiness before rejoining you as your wife and soulmate.if that is the case the "give" here may have to be on your part..As am aside,while my wife enjoys havingme cuddle withher,anndven go downonher whilse she is full of her lover's come, she dos also travel on business and sleeps with several guys from work when she is away..sometimes more than one in an evening.. and of ocurse since i am back home I don;t gettto be with her afterward..and when she does come home she is usally tired and ,or ocurse all clean dup,and jst wants to beheld and loved ina comletey non sexual way..so theyget the "sutty sid eof her and i getthe sweet wife side.and that is exciting i na way too.Youcould look at it that way..

SoonToBe said:
Just my 2 cents here.

I will share that there is an alternative that you may find arousing - Sue has done this several times with me and while different, it is a turn-on when I let my brain think about it. That is that sometimes she will have showered with her lover before coming home. If you can let your mind go at the time - having her come in all clean and jump right into bed with you - when you think about her showering with her lover and them washing each other - it can be a very arousing situation.

Thanks for your comment!
Interesting approach. I will try and keep you informed.

Jaxunman said:
Your wife's comments about feeling like a slut, being soiled or dirty after fucking her BF bring on some thoughts about other possible issues. Is she truly enjoying this herself or is it mainly for you? Her comments and wanting to shower before allowing you to touch her lead one to think that she may not be feeling completely into this. It speaks of her possibly feeling guilt about it all. If she is doing this strictly because it is what you want, her refusal to play later without showering might be her way of rebelling and defying you. You get most of what you want, but she makes sure to never give you everything you want. Her denying you the final step is compensation for her feeling dirty and soiled? Just a thought.

Interesting thought. This seems to be reasonable but I do not think that she is doing it for me. I am sure, everything we do is in full consent and at the moment I feel more that my wife wants to enlarge the existing bounderies - not a big deal for me - than she is doing it for me.

Nevertheless interesting theory!

fred

How about this idea, Fred? Why don't you join her in the shower or have it all ready for her when she comes home. Aroma candles, everything all laid out nicely, fresh fluffy towels, a bottle of wine. What you want is to bury your tongue in her pussy and taste her lover's cum, right? So you join her in the shower and you do the cleaning, only this time you start at the top and wash her hair, caress her shoulders, soap up her armpits and tits, and move slowly down her body but skip the love zone. You drop to your knees in the shower and soap up her legs and feet while gently massaging her soapy ass. By now she's feeling very clean and relaxed, and as you begin to zoom in on her pubic region, you're already in position to clean her with your face and tongue, all while soaping her ass and crack. When you've gotten your fill in front, soap her pussy up and take her to bed. No discussion, no argument, just a respectful cleaning of her body with a little personal satisfaction thrown in. From there you can work your way up to a complete tongue bath of every part of her as the ritual you've established develops..

Nice idea Willypeter,

I know it sounds logical that it should work in this direction but...

I will give it a try!

Fred

always used becausei am almost always there. if she happen to be out of town with someone then she is showered and tortures me for a day or two before i can eat her as she tells me what she did and how nice it is to be fucked by a real man.