• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

After the divorce

• Thread starterGumpy
  • Start date

Gumpy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 24, 2011
Just looking for some input from any cucks here who have had the same experience. I'm a slave cuck, and belonged to my wife for 8 years, Julie, until she filed for divorce around 3 months ago. She had a dozen or so lovers throughout the years we were married, but with the last bull we brought in about two years ago, Roger, she developed feelings for him to the point that she wanted him to impregnate her (we're both white and have similar features, so she figured none of our friends would know the difference). We'd always talked about breeding as a fantasy, but I was never sure it would become a reality.

It did, however, and I have to admit that I was very, very turned on by the idea of Roger's baby growing inside my wife's womb. Sadly though, after Julie had the baby, Roger started having second thoughts about having his baby raised by someone else, and pressured Julie to leave me and move in with him. She ultimately relented, and moved in with him. About a month later, she told me she was divorcing me. She appears now to be very happy with Roger, and said that they plan on marrying as soon as the ink is dry on our divorce.

This was always my greatest fear from the time we began cuckolding, but I always felt helpless to do anything about it. My whole existence became about being subservient to my wife and her lover that it wouldn't have seemed right for me to try to dictate her behavior or her feelings for someone else. But now I find myself without a wife, and it is pretty depressing.

I'm trying to figure out what to do now. Finding a true hotwife isn't easy, and I'm not sure I would want anyone else other than Julie anyway. She was my whole world. I've asked her if she would let me continue to be a part of her sex sessions with Roger, and she said she would consider it. I've also thought about offering myself to them as a servant, cleaning the house, doing yard work, babysitting, etc., to see if that would encourage them to bring me back into their bed. I don't know if that would totally fill the void, but it would be better than nothing.

Gumpy said:
I'm trying to figure out what to do now. Finding a true hotwife isn't easy, and I'm not sure I would want anyone else other than Julie anyway. She was my whole world.

You must have known that cuckolding as a lifestyle is very risky and if both partners are not on exactly the same page that this could end up badly for one or more partners?

Your post reads like you have an inferiority complex which contributed to this happening. There is no room in lifestyles like that for people like yourself.

I know you're hurting but move on. Forget about her. You paid the ultimate price. You must ditch the self-loathing, begin to get her out of your head and move on with your life. There are lots and lots and lots of slutty ladies out there. You can find one. :)

You will spend the remainder of your life pining for her. Worse aspect about that is that as time marches on your fantasies about her will be totally unrealistic. Each year the distance expands she will grow into a different person. You will be left jerking your life away over a distraught and phoney memory. In short you can think of what you have just gone through as insane behavior. That which lies ahead is insanity - the other reason they call us CUCKolds ... the name comes from the coo coo bird, but normal folks imply the mental state when referring to us.
So, in short, you are fucked. Too bad. Join the club.

Reactions: purplejoys
Curious Observer said:
You must have known that cuckolding as a lifestyle is very risky and if both partners are not on exactly the same page that this could end up badly for one or more partners?

Your post reads like you have an inferiority complex which contributed to this happening. There is no room in lifestyles like that for people like yourself.

I know you're hurting but move on. Forget about her. You paid the ultimate price. You must ditch the self-loathing, begin to get her out of your head and move on with your life. There are lots and lots and lots of slutty ladies out there. You can find one. :)

The thing is I'm not at all interested in a normal relationship. The idea simply doesn't appeal to me. I didn't even have sex with my wife for most of our marriage. She kept me in chastity half the time, and when I did come it was under her direct supervision and only into a tissue, a bowl, in the toilet, or if I was lucky, on her feet.

I desire to be cuckolded, not to be loved in a conventional sense. Besides, it was my sexual inadequacy that first led me into the cuckold lifestyle.

My point is slightly different - you can find another woman who would be interested in being your hotwife again. You just need the sort of woman who would be happy to cheat and knows the score. You need to work on why your last relationship failed first, which means ditching the self-loathing, though.

JimOakey said:
You will spend the remainder of your life pining for her. Worse aspect about that is that as time marches on your fantasies about her will be totally unrealistic. Each year the distance expands she will grow into a different person. You will be left jerking your life away over a distraught and phoney memory. In short you can think of what you have just gone through as insane behavior. That which lies ahead is insanity - the other reason they call us CUCKolds ... the name comes from the coo coo bird, but normal folks imply the mental state when referring to us.
So, in short, you are fucked. Too bad. Join the club.

mine
cheated on me then openly dted she eventually divorced me fr her bf and married him i chat with other divorced x cucks alot it seems to help. use ims quite a bit yah and a o l

Users who are viewing this thread