• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

After Three Years

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
Tom and Kay have been married a 3 years, the old saying the first year is the hardest if you make it past that you should be safe. Well for them it does not seem to be working that way, the first year was all but perfect and the second only had a few rough spots and those were mostly because of money issues. Going into year three is where the problems have begun.
It is not easy to point a finger and say it is any one thing and my guess would be depending on who you ask the answer is going to be different. Kay would say that Tom takes her for granted, he does not seem to care about how tired she is after working all day and expects her to fix supper, do the dishes, mop the floors, vacuum the carpets, dust, do the laundry, and still feel like fucking him when its bed time. She would tell you that she has very little time for her self or her own needs, not to mention she barely has time to think and never has time to sit back and really day dream. Tom on the other hand comes home from his job, plops down in his recliner, kicks his shoes off, tells her to bring him a beer and hurry up with supper, while he surfs the channels on TV.
She says; let’s go out tonight, he is too tired the job wears him out. A buddy from work calls and says I have tickets to the ball game, he ready to go and the hell with the supper she half done. When he gets ready for bed, he tosses his socks on the floor or the bed room chair, he grumbles if the bed wasn’t made that morning, and to tell the truth she has to almost force him to take a shower every night or he would go to bed stinking like a horse stable. She see’s almost everything going sour as his fault, and then he wants her to be sexy and if and when she is in the mood. His ideal of making love is to push her legs apart climb on top, poke it in and pump away lasting all of ten minutes on a good night. The last time he just held her, or kissed her tenderly with feeling was so long ago she can’t remember it all.
Now ask Tom what is so wrong, he says with out pause I married a bitch. Kay never wants to have sex, and if she does she doesn’t put a damn thing in it. Lays on her back opens her legs and turns her head away and acts like a log. I might as well go put my cock in a knot hole and fuck the tree stump then fuck her. She never fixes her hair up just for me, or dresses nice around the house; her ideal of sexy under clothes is old lady panties and those fucking padded bras. She is damn slow about getting supper and by now she knows what I like and don’t like but every damn night she seems to think she needs to call me at work and say, Tom what do you want me to fix for supper tonight. She thinks money grows on tree’s she wants to go out to eat because she is just to fucking lazy to do her wifely duties. If I didn’t say anything the bed would never get made and dust would cover the TV screen. Hell I paid a lot of money to get her nice stuff and all she does is bitch about having to keep it clean. If has to take a late night pee and God help him if he forgets to put the seat down, she will act like he just fucked her sister. If I want tickets to go to a game or out to a bar with the guys after work you would think I am stealing from her. Yet she thinks nothing of buying two pair of panty hose a week, or a new lip stick or eye shit or what every they thing they have to have to look pretty. And I’ll be damned if she is every pretty any more unless she is going to work or out with some her girl friends. I want a new pick up truck and she wants a fancy sport car. I like to watch action shows on TV and hell if I can get her to sit down with me for a half hour in the evening she wants to talk all the way through the show. If I try to kiss her she hardly kisses back and usually acts like I have bad breath. She never used to act that way, she used to act like she couldn’t wait to kiss me and though she would act shy when we first met after sex the first time she had her clothes off before I could even unzip.

part 2

Tom was starting to look at Sue at work a lot lately maybe she wasn’t built as well as Kay but I’ll be damned she always seemed to smile at him and listen to his jokes. Kay was looking more and more at Joe at work. Joe seemed to notice her nice legs and would often comment on her smile or hair. Joe would find excuses to talk to her and I’ll be damned he really listened to her thoughts.
Kay was beginning to complain a lot about Tom and she was not alone Tom was doing his share of making sure everyone knew he was married to a bitch from hell.
One of Tom’s co workers suggested some good xxx movies to see if that would get Kay to loosen up, because now Kay didn’t even give blow jobs anymore.
Kay was shocked when Tom came in from work and had told her not to fix supper instead he brought in a bucket of chicken. Sit down on the couch told her to come watch this movie with him. She was a bit ticked at the ideal that he wouldn’t go out to eat but brought in this cold chicken and then wanted her to watch some movie with him. The movie started and it was Candy Strip Nurses, she didn’t want to watch that shit and it offended her that he brought it into her house.
Tom was more frustrated then ever and when he got in bed ready to romp, Kay let him know he was a fucking moron to think she wanted to fuck by a guy who just got his hard on from watching some slut in a movie.
Tom let her know right away that is she wasn’t such a prude and bitch he wouldn’t have to watch a movie to get a hard on. Did he stop there, hell no he was on a roll. If you would dress like a sexy lady in stead of looking like some poor country farm girl, do something with the mop you call hair, hell maybe wear some make up and try to learn to smile maybe then you would get me hard, but the way you act and dress you couldn’t make a homeless ***** hot for you.
Kay cried herself to sleep, Tom went back to watch the late show and sleep in his chair.
A couple days later Joe was really flirting with Kay and asked her why there was so much sadness in her eyes. She opened up and told Joe her sad life, Joe told her how stupid Tom was and how any guy could see she was one hot lady. Who in the hell had she married anyway a guy who though he was the dictator of his house. He would never treat her that way is she was his. She confessed she didn’t feel like going home and listening to Tom, hell she didn’t even want to see him after the things he said to her. Joe wanting to be a great friend offered to buy her supper at a nice restaurant and just talk.
The night started just as Joe promised but when she got sad looking Joe put his arm around her and told her to cry and let it out. When they got to the car he decided to take her for a little drive he really didn’t want to let her go, and she didn’t really want to go home to Tom the Stud who though making love was fucking knot holes.
Joe parked in a city park and let her cry again on his shoulder, he ever so gently wiped the tears off her cheek. He tenderly bent over and kissed her forehead, then her cheeks somehow their lips touched and she couldn’t stop kissing him because she felt good, pretty, and sexy and like someone cared for God knows Tom don’t care.
Joe didn’t push for more and when he took her home he held her hand lightly and squeezed as she got out of the car and said don’t worry, I am here for you.
Tom was pissed and the fight that ensued was far worse then any before, he called her a ***** and slut, she went out with some other guy, he would go find this cock sucker and kick his fucking ass. She cried and told him to shut the fuck up she had done nothing wrong but eat. She left out that she had spent over a hour in lip lock mode. The fight ended by her getting in bed naked and letting Tom have his ten minutes of knot hole time.
A week went by and all seemed better at home, mostly because they just weren’t talking and she let Tom do his deed when he wanted.

part 3

Friday night came and Tom was going to a game with his friends, Kay thought I’ll be damned if I am going to stay home and clean. She called Joe and invited him over to watch TV and talk. Joe was ever so happy to get the call, came in dressed in clean clothes, smelling clean and sweet, his teeth were brushed and he brought her box of candy.
Didn’t take long and the lips were meeting lips, Joe didn’t mean to let his hand fall on her breast but it did and she didn’t move it. Joe had hands with a mind of there own and soon were under her top touching her nipples so softly it felt more like a feather then fingers.
Kay can’t remember when she started to get wet, which is something that rarely happened any more. She couldn’t remember putting her hand on his crouch but she did. And she sure couldn’t say who removed what, when or where. Kay can tell you she felt like she was made love to and not just fucked. She can tell you if Joe only lasted ten minutes if felt like hours. He was gentle and then rough then gentle again, he didn’t mind licking her pussy though she knew it must have had some smell of piss and sweat there. He didn’t mind lying between her legs and studying her pussy like it was a map of the world. Joe found ways to position her so his five inches felt like twenty and she came oh God how she came. When it was over he kissed her, held her, then got dressed and left before Tom got home. She rolled over and went to sleep.
She was awakened by the smell of beer breath and rough handling of her tender tits, and pulled over on her back and Tom did his ten minute knot hole and didn’t even notice that the hole was already wet and that the juice was thicker then normal. Soon he rolled off smearing his wet cock on her and fell right to sleep with the stink of his breath in her face. She got up and took a late night shower and douche she didn’t want his cum in her or his smell on her. She slept on the couch and Tom never even noticed.
Weeks led to months and Kay was still seeing Joe now on a planned basis she would lie and say she was going someplace with her sister, or shopping at mall, she didn’t complain anymore about supper, or socks, and she let Tom do his little job anytime he felt he needed too. Tom thought his marriage was on the way up. Hell he now bragged to Sue what a great stud he was, he mentioned one night that Sue was hot, Kay said, why don’t you fuck her and show how good you are. Tom took her up on it, and Sue decided once was enough.
Tom was shocked when a sheriff’s deputy showed up at his job asking for him. He was even more shocked when he was severed divorce papers, and the reason, he was unfaithful. Tom didn’t know what to do when he got home that night to find his stuff in the driveway and locks on the door changed and Kay wouldn’t answer his phone calls. Tom was even more devastated when he called Sue and she said she wasn’t interested him he wasn’t a stud but a dud. When the judge ruled in Kay’s favor and she got the house and maintenance he scratched his head in disbelief. What hurt the most is six weeks after the judge signed the papers Joe was living in house with his wife.
One of Toms co workers told him at lunch, you were a fool you got cuckold and weren’t smart enough to know it and to make matters worse, laughed his ass off at Tom’s expense.

You are often excusing yourself about your grammar. I find nothing wrong there, this is a fine story. An account what not to do or how not to behave.

I appreciate the time it takes to write your stories, thank you-

but could you use the ENTER key once in a while??

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread