• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Afternoon Date Generates Cuckold Angst

• Thread starterCuckoldMick
  • Start date

CuckoldMick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
It has been a few weeks since Kristen has played with her main BF [Mark]. Yesterday she just up and announced that Mark was coming over at noon today to fuck her in our marital bed. She didn’t ask--- she informed me.

In preparation Kris had me clean the entire house after work yesterday, including washing the sheets and pillow cases on our bed to make them fresh for her lover. I was up to midnight carrying out her requests.

When we got ready for bed Krissy put on what she affectionately calls her “granny” nightie and asked me to prepare her douche bag. I got her douche ready and she sat on the toilet and cleaned her pussy out. This was a not too subtle way of telling me “no sex tonight”.

Morning came quickly and I was off to work. I didn’t get to help Krissy get ready for her date as usual--- so I missed out on this erotic time together. By 12:30 I knew that Mark had arrived and that they would soon be on our bed make love to one another.

I sat at work trying to concentrate on my latest assignment but I couldn’t focus. I knew that by 1:00 pm [this afternoon] my wife had her lover’s cock deep inside her body. I have been with Kris enough and seen her so many times with other men that I knew exactly what was going on. This mental image tortured me all afternoon.

At about 1:30 pm it hit me. The deep burning in my abdomen, the perspiration running down my neck and the extreme feeling of unrest I was experiencing was “cuckold angst”.

I decided that I hate it when Kristen has her lovers over at our house to fuck her in our marital bed while I am at work. It is as if my obligations to my employer represent a sophisticated way of cuckolding me. Having to be on the job rather than listening in or watching is tantamount to temporary male chastity.

Since we have been in the “lifestyle” Kris has fucked a number of men during the day while I am at work. Once this activity was a real turn on for me. But now I suffer from feelings of helplessness, anxiousness and ---- well, cuckold angst.

Today, I was unable to prepare her for her date. She did not discuss with me any of her intended activities with Mark [Would she suck his cock? Would they do anal? Who knows---I’m out of the loop] I don’t even know what she wore for him. It was as if her date never happened, but I know it did--- and this fact coupled with being completely left out of the picture created more intense feelings of “cuckold angst”.

I’m almost afraid of going home--- fearful of the humiliation I will feel when she tells me how many orgasms Mark gave her and what a great pounding she received from him. Moreover--- there is absolutely no guarantee of sloppy seconds--- or that she will allow me to clean her pussy.

Krissy’s way of cuckolding me is a very exquisite form of tease and denial--- and she is a master of the game.

Man... Sorry to hear that.
You need to seriously ask yourself at this stage, "what am I getting out of this relationship?"

I am running into the same problem with my wife now. We have been together since we have been 16 yr old and now both turning 30. we have been swinging for the past 2 years which was a variety to what we were missing in our sex life. I personally brought up the cuckolding idea as a means to fill a hot fantasy and something she found kinky. Now we are into our 2nd year and I find that as much as I find the cuckolding hot, I can't stand being left out of the loop. I would rather watch and listen then work or wait at home while her 55yr old bull and friends fuck her. She still tells me details and I do clean her from time to time but I find myself secretly hating the fact that I didn't get anything more than a story.

As much as I agree the bull and wife should make the cuck less important sexually, it doesn't fair well for the cuckolding triangle to work. You can't have one party out of the loop for the act or else it becomes, nothing more than an affair. I have confronted my wife about it and she has agreed to find a more suitable bull for the situation. As much as the fantasy is hot, the roles of husband and wife should remain after the encouther for this type of lifestyle to work.

This isn't really related, but your wife shouldn't be using a douche. It's dangerous and unhealthy, and no doctor would recommend it. The vagina is actually self-cleaning, and she could really do significant damage to herself.

Hey if you had mick's cum in you; you'd flush that thing out too :) just kidding!

if you are as you say "out of the loop" then its time to get her firmly out of your marriage loop.
if she regards her lovers' needs higher than her husbands needs she doesn't deserve a loving husband.
its time to make it clear to her that she is able to enjoy this fantastic lifestyle only because you enjoy it too, and if she's no longer willing for you to be a part of it she can go it alone. ie find her own house and car and pay her own bills.

ummm blockhead... I am sure you freakin begged your wife to slip some other guys cock in her pussy so you could jerk your gerkin thinking about it, NOW that she is having fun and finally getting a good lay, you want her to stop?? Good luck with that bro...

jmexpat--- you need to read my previous posts... in my case, my wife cuckolded me. This being said, it is true that I have encouraged it and so must somehow learn to accept it. I admit to using this forum to vent and to seek assistance with how I handle it. Appreciate your comments.

Natural Progression of Cuckold Relationships

Thought PANewCuck and others might be interested in reading this opinion piece on Cuckoldry:

Natural Progression of Cuckold Relationships:

"In a long term cuckold relationship the hot wife is very likely to pear back or even eliminate her husband’s involvement and participation in her outside sexual activities. This appears to be a natural element in the evolution of or maturing of such relationships. The hot wife (or her lovers) eventually wants privacy, intimate time, with no obligations to include her cuckold hubby. In essence, the cuckold husband is now looked upon as an inconvenience, though obviously a necessary component in the three-way cuckolded relationship (i.e., the hot wife, her stud and her cuckold).

Reducing involvement in her ex par sex play may begin with (or simultaneously include) a lessening or elimination of post-play “details”. It’s fair to say that many men allow themselves to be cuckolded in the first place on the promise that their hot wives will bring back highly erotic and stimulating reports of her outside sexual experiences. These, at least in theory, are used mutually by the couple to enhance and intensify their marital sex activities.

This is a common misrepresentation by uninformed authors that promote cuckoldry as a sure-fire way to achieve more satisfying marital sex. In reality, it is more likely a ploy used by shroud women to draw their husbands into a cuckold relationship--- either unwittingly or deliberately.

I believe that the reduction or denial of the details of the hot wife’s ex par encounters is part of the natural process observed in long term cuckold relationship. As sexual relations between the wife and her lover (or lovers) progresses she begins to view her “sex life” with her ex par partner(s) in the same light as a wife might view her sex life with her husband (in a “normal” marriage). And, it has been my observation that married women do not usually openly discuss the details of their marital sex with other men (maybe with other women, but not with outside men).

Consequently, over time the hot wife will begin to see her cuckold husband as “an outside man”, especially since she has probably lost respect for him as a man and even more if the couple has limited or no sexual relations. This means she will eventually not “feel like” discussing (or give details about) her sexual activities with her lover(s), since her husband has taken on the role of a non-sexual partner (an outside man) in the relationship. What happens between her lover(s) and her has now become private.

Moreover, her “respect” for her lover(s) demands that she limits telling other men (especially her husband) about what happens between them under the sheets--- other than when it is necessary to make her cuckold hubby feel inferior via offering certain “beneficial” details (for example, the wife does not tell her hubby the details of her sex play, but always tells him about her lovers’ cock size and how many orgasms he gave her).

Likewise, I believe reducing or eliminating physical participation occurs because even a hot wife needs an emotional element in her sex play. While she craves big dicks, hot sex and multiple orgasms--- she ultimately desires a certain level of intimacy and emotional involvement with her lovers (especially if she has a steady/ exclusive lover). Once she establishes this connection, this bond, she no longer wants any other person, husband included, to interfere with this union. Besides, involving her cuckold husband might offend or put off her ex par partner, on whom she has now bestowed her “respect” as a man.

Another reason for a hot wife to phase-out her cuckold’s participation is less scientific. I think that astute women know to let their husbands watch early on (soon after permission is granted) to shock them into questioning their own sexual prowess. It only takes one viewing of a well endowed stud pounding your wife and making her cum and cum to acquire permanent feelings of inferiority.

As we all know, a man that feels sexually inadequate is much more likely to allow himself to be cuckolded by his wife. At some point these “lessons” are no longer necessary and so the cuckold is slowly left out in the cold. Ironically, such training will normally awaken the voyeuristic tendencies in the husband, which may have grown quite strong at the precise time his wife decides to cut him off. This would explain why being left out is so very hard on cuckold husbands that have developed a sexual dependency on their wife’s ex par play.

One can only imagine what a husband in this situation would be willing to do to get back into the arena with his wife and lovers. I believe that it is a cuckold’s strong desire to regain involvement in his wife’s ex par activities, coupled with sinister minds seeing an opportunity to use his yearning to blackmail him, which compels some cuckolds to allow themselves to be utterly degraded by their wives and outside lovers. These unfortunate men are desperate and vulnerable, and it is easy to given them a take it or leave it ultimatum--- such as: “if you want to watch you have to suck my boyfriend’s cock” or “You can listen, but only if you wear a butt plug and a pair of my panties”; and so on.

In such situations the cuckold’s humiliation is acute but stagnant and unfulfilled. His “involvement” has been returned to the realm of “voyeuristic fantasy”--- and there is no physical participation. The cuckold receives almost nothing in return for all that he has given up to allow is wife to have outside lovers. The only thing he has left is cuckoldry itself--- and he may be compelled to actively promote his own submission and humiliation as a way to regain even a minor role in their three-way cuckold relationship".

Food for thought.....;)

cuck - hotwife - bull relationships are
found in a wide variety of permutations ...
one can never generalize and hope to make
sense

it does seem most cuckolding starts innocent enough and progress to the man feeling left out or having to suck cock to watch his wife fuck her bull. The longer it goes on the more the man has to learn to deal with. I am sure most guys are in to deep to get out either because of love depentant on the wife or even some are blackmailed

Not to generalize, but it seems a lot of cucks have difficulty maintaining a healthy relationship. Too many stories I have read end with "she left me" and "we got divorced."

It's good to be reminded that this should add spice to your marriage, and not destroy it. Deception, lies, secrecy, and disrespect destroy any marriage.

Or careful what you wish for you might get it. Some man want the cuckold life without thinking what it will mean longterm.

joejoecall said:
Or careful what you wish for you might get it. Some man want the cuckold life without thinking what it will mean longterm.

I think a lot of people can take a fetish a bit too far. It's possible that a woman can lose a lot of respect for a guy who wants her to disrespect him. Who knew? :D

CoffeeGuy said:
Not to generalize, but it seems a lot of cucks have difficulty maintaining a healthy relationship. Too many stories I have read end with "she left me" and "we got divorced."

It's good to be reminded that this should add spice to your marriage, and not destroy it. Deception, lies, secrecy, and disrespect destroy any marriage.

===========

cucks thrive on and relish deception lies & secrecy not to
leave out our old friend disrespect .......at least many cucks do
and many 'marriages' *are* torn asunder ....it's a cuck's fate :(

I think CoffeeGuy has it right. Many carry the fetish too far. The extremes some will carry it to are akin to the extremes drug addicts will go to in seeking the higher highs. There was a poster who mentioned it specifically a few days ago ( I am sorry I can't locate his post to give him proper credit), but it was basically he and his wife let things get out of control by "chasing the thrill of the next high". His experience is a valuable lesson to be learned from.

Jaxunman said:
There was a poster who mentioned it specifically a few days ago ( I am sorry I can't locate his post to give him proper credit), but it was basically he and his wife let things get out of control by "chasing the thrill of the next high".

Yep. I think you're referring to

charlascuckold said:
, and sticking to ground rules is also a problem I found that the boundaries kept getting pushed further as we chased the bigger thrill!.

Found here -- > http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/16608-careful-what-you-ask.html#post133948

Generally, this forum is good for people to share experiences, or to show a couple how to get into the lifestyle. However, too often we see posters who ask for ways to "trick" their spouse into getting into the lifestyle. Frankly, there are some forumers here who just give terrible advice. It's not their fault, but they're simply hardwired to give advice to get to the desires sexual fix.

Of course, my thought is when someone asks us how to deal with his wife, my response would be "she's YOUR wife. Why don't you talk to her?" It's absolutely baffling that they want to leave the future of their relationship to the bad advice of people whose relationship track record is highly questionable.

Only allowed to be present when requested by bull

CuckoldMick said:
Thought PANewCuck and others might be interested in reading this opinion piece on Cuckoldry:

Natural Progression of Cuckold Relationships:

"In a long term cuckold relationship the hot wife is very likely to pear back or even eliminate her husband’s involvement and participation in her outside sexual activities. This appears to be a natural element in the evolution of or maturing of such relationships. The hot wife (or her lovers) eventually wants privacy, intimate time, with no obligations to include her cuckold hubby. In essence, the cuckold husband is now looked upon as an inconvenience, though obviously a necessary component in the three-way cuckolded relationship (i.e., the hot wife, her stud and her cuckold).

Reducing involvement in her ex par sex play may begin with (or simultaneously include) a lessening or elimination of post-play “details”. It’s fair to say that many men allow themselves to be cuckolded in the first place on the promise that their hot wives will bring back highly erotic and stimulating reports of her outside sexual experiences. These, at least in theory, are used mutually by the couple to enhance and intensify their marital sex activities.

This is a common misrepresentation by uninformed authors that promote cuckoldry as a sure-fire way to achieve more satisfying marital sex. In reality, it is more likely a ploy used by shroud women to draw their husbands into a cuckold relationship--- either unwittingly or deliberately.

I believe that the reduction or denial of the details of the hot wife’s ex par encounters is part of the natural process observed in long term cuckold relationship. As sexual relations between the wife and her lover (or lovers) progresses she begins to view her “sex life” with her ex par partner(s) in the same light as a wife might view her sex life with her husband (in a “normal” marriage). And, it has been my observation that married women do not usually openly discuss the details of their marital sex with other men (maybe with other women, but not with outside men).

Consequently, over time the hot wife will begin to see her cuckold husband as “an outside man”, especially since she has probably lost respect for him as a man and even more if the couple has limited or no sexual relations. This means she will eventually not “feel like” discussing (or give details about) her sexual activities with her lover(s), since her husband has taken on the role of a non-sexual partner (an outside man) in the relationship. What happens between her lover(s) and her has now become private.

Moreover, her “respect” for her lover(s) demands that she limits telling other men (especially her husband) about what happens between them under the sheets--- other than when it is necessary to make her cuckold hubby feel inferior via offering certain “beneficial” details (for example, the wife does not tell her hubby the details of her sex play, but always tells him about her lovers’ cock size and how many orgasms he gave her).

Likewise, I believe reducing or eliminating physical participation occurs because even a hot wife needs an emotional element in her sex play. While she craves big dicks, hot sex and multiple orgasms--- she ultimately desires a certain level of intimacy and emotional involvement with her lovers (especially if she has a steady/ exclusive lover). Once she establishes this connection, this bond, she no longer wants any other person, husband included, to interfere with this union. Besides, involving her cuckold husband might offend or put off her ex par partner, on whom she has now bestowed her “respect” as a man.

Another reason for a hot wife to phase-out her cuckold’s participation is less scientific. I think that astute women know to let their husbands watch early on (soon after permission is granted) to shock them into questioning their own sexual prowess. It only takes one viewing of a well endowed stud pounding your wife and making her cum and cum to acquire permanent feelings of inferiority.

As we all know, a man that feels sexually inadequate is much more likely to allow himself to be cuckolded by his wife. At some point these “lessons” are no longer necessary and so the cuckold is slowly left out in the cold. Ironically, such training will normally awaken the voyeuristic tendencies in the husband, which may have grown quite strong at the precise time his wife decides to cut him off. This would explain why being left out is so very hard on cuckold husbands that have developed a sexual dependency on their wife’s ex par play.

One can only imagine what a husband in this situation would be willing to do to get back into the arena with his wife and lovers. I believe that it is a cuckold’s strong desire to regain involvement in his wife’s ex par activities, coupled with sinister minds seeing an opportunity to use his yearning to blackmail him, which compels some cuckolds to allow themselves to be utterly degraded by their wives and outside lovers. These unfortunate men are desperate and vulnerable, and it is easy to given them a take it or leave it ultimatum--- such as: “if you want to watch you have to suck my boyfriend’s cock” or “You can listen, but only if you wear a butt plug and a pair of my panties”; and so on.

In such situations the cuckold’s humiliation is acute but stagnant and unfulfilled. His “involvement” has been returned to the realm of “voyeuristic fantasy”--- and there is no physical participation. The cuckold receives almost nothing in return for all that he has given up to allow is wife to have outside lovers. The only thing he has left is cuckoldry itself--- and he may be compelled to actively promote his own submission and humiliation as a way to regain even a minor role in their three-way cuckold relationship".

Food for thought.....;)

As a cuck of many years, our sex life has shrunk to me only being involved when directly requested by a lover. At all other times she kept her sex life private.

The bulls who did invite me only did so to humiliate me in front of her by showing how superior they were to me and have me as their cock sucking fluffers and cleaners.

Most of this article could have been written exclusively about me!

Users who are viewing this thread