• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Age difference.

• Thread starterSissyjohn
  • Start date

Sissyjohn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2020
What's the biggest turn on for members a young cuckold with an older bull or an old cuckold with a younger bull. Or doesn't age come into it

My wife and I are in our 20s, so I'd definitely prefer her having an older bull around twice her age.

Polish_20200112_205002798.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sakisrr, moltenneeds, whitewife696969 and 5 others
Mysxywifeforu said:
My wife and I are in our 20s, so I'd definitely prefer her having an older bull around twice her age.

Polish_20200112_205002798.jpg
Yes I would agree with that

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Kogjin
We just enjoy the fun. When we started in this life style I was 24 and would play with guys older for the most part. Now I'm 38 and play with older but slot have been younger now

Reactions: AzblkbroTempe, tlxyz, Readyu and 2 others
When she was in her younger days, 20-40, Chris loved being with older men. Now that she is more mature she has turned to younger men. Either way the larger the age difference the better.

Reactions: andy_mindi, whitewife696969 and Kogjin
Exactly as @Mike and Chris lol
As we are still young the more turn on kink for me and my girlfriend is older men. After we mature some more things will change and we will like for her to fuck young studs which will give her what she needs!

Reactions: Janet58 and whitewife696969
Being 70+ we could have a 50 years younger Bull without dating teenagers. LOL
However, 40+ Bulls seems to be far more experienced and a better choice for us.

I’m 50 and my wife is 27....I’m talking to her about her fucking other me....I’d love for her to have younger studs. I would love for her to get fucked good and hard all night long and have a stud that as well hung and filled her pussy fully and deeply. I am 4 1/2 inches myself decent girth but would love for her to have someone 7 to 8 inches and thick to. And again younger with a hard body who has the stamina to give it to her good.

Reactions: whitewife696969
My wife was already approaching her late 30's when we met, and had a young guy/boy fetish from her middle 20's and beyond, so the much younger guys were a natural fit. She fucked a coworker many times who was roughly half her age after we met, but did so privately because we were much more casual friends then.
It wouldn't have had a problem if she had older lovers, but the older ones she did attract were too old to do anything other than wish and recall memories of what 'used to be'. :)

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Gerwin and Kogjin
I prefer the idea of a much older guy using her and fantasise about her being bred by him, but honestly I love the idea of anyone holding her down (even a group) and making her take their seed in her pussy.

Reactions: Gerwin, whitewife696969, 69eatmore77 and 6 others
Sissyjohn said:
What's the biggest turn on for members a young cuckold with an older bull or an old cuckold with a younger bull. Or doesn't age come into it

We are young 30s cpl. Mindi has always chosen older men 40s and 50s. Present long term is older 52 yo blk friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69eatmore77, Lovestruckcuck and Sissyjohn
Sissyjohn said:

I think it's really hot either way, young woman/old man or young man/older woman.

I think older man with younger woman is a bit more taboo/dirty in my mind, so I like it more.

Reactions: Gerwin, 69eatmore77, Lovestruckcuck and 1 other person
A perfect age to be taking young boys' virginity, and teaching them how to respect and pleasure a woman's body!

Reactions: Maxio, cravingheruse, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
I'm 11 years older than my ex, and now that she's 39 she tends to date younger men. When we were young I definitely used to imagine her with older men. I think the age gaps are the turn-on.

Reactions: Maxio, sc_david, SquirmingSub and 2 others
As long as the bull is CLEARLY vastly Alpha, compared to the cuck, its horny either way for the wife and the bull. Tbh, I could care less about the cuck hubby, but its probably true for them of course too, the loss of their role as a proper man in the relationship.
Ive seen so many guys let themselves go after they hit 40, no wonder the wife dries up on them. In one sense, the real scope is for younger bulls with more mature wives, especially good looking wives in their 50s, 60s, whose hubbies have not kept up with them. These wives get so horny, repressed lust, that in most circumstances theyd fuck or suck an Alpha of any age at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, andy_mindi and SquirmingSub
The age difference is a big turn on for me and that’s both older and younger. If I had to pick a favourite it would be a hot young stud though ;)

My GF is only 24

My GF is only 24

How old are you? And what age would you like her bull to be?

I agree larger is better

Reactions: whitewife696969

Users who are viewing this thread