• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Agreed to cuckold me in a gangbang but only if I lose weight (my idea)

anneliwith2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2013
Helsinki
Hello all,

I'm married to a petite, very youthful and pretty forty-something wife. We've had a few MMF threesomes in the past but things have been very quiet for the past few years. I've put on a bit of weight and I think this is a factor. She wants me to lose the weight, for me and her, and we've struck an interesting deal (it was my idea but she responded, to my surprise). She's agreed to occasionally sleep with other men if I lose some weight, which is obviously a big motivational factor: I've already lost a couple of kilos because of this. She said she'd do threesomes again if I lose around 10 kilos (down from 108 kilos /238 pounds to 98 kilos/216 kilos) This should be fairly easy, as I was this weight a couple of years ago. The fun part is this. I suggested she do two or three more at a time if get down to 95 kilos (207 pounds). She rejected this and offered to fuck 6 if I get down to 94 kilos. Which again is possible for me within a few months. The thought of her fucking six other men and me is incredible exciting. She's never agreed to do a gangbang before. I think the number comes from a cruise trip she did with some work colleagues and guests from abroad a couple of months ago. On the trip, she was the only female and they took turns using the sauna. She went first on her own as the only female, and then the men went and came out draped in towels around their waists. We had some pillow talk about them raising her to the table and fucking her then and there, but the point here is the number. There were six of them and this has obviously stayed in her mind. There's more though. She promised to do a gangbang with 10 other men if the weight goes down to 88 kilos, which again is perfectly feasible within a year or so. The idea has me tremendously excited. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? An important factor here is that I'm much more comfortable than in the past to take a cuckold's role. I don't mind just watching and maybe having a chance to fuck her when everyone else is done. Or perhaps even the next day. In the past, I've wanted to be involved with everything. I also want her to taunt me a little and make bitchy comments. I'm guessing I'm on the right website for this sort of thing. Has anyone had any experiences like this? I think she isn't convinced that I'll lose this much weight, but I'm determined!

LMAO - which of us cucks couldn't do that for such a reward! We all want to here how this works out!!! :) In detail.

I'm not quite sure if she's realized yet what she's getting into. And like I said she might not believe I can lose all that weight and so she's prepared to take that 'risk'. I'm confident I will with that reward waiting at the end of the rainbow ... And since she's promised. :) lol. I'll give a detailed report for sure. Cheers!

Last edited:
Hoping you make teh weight man! Keep us updated

As a slut wife I can tell you that pillow talk of being gang banged by 6 or even 10 men is hot, but in reality, getting 10 men to actually show up to fuck one woman is as rare as a unicorn running for Governor! I wish you well on your weight loss. I would easily make the same arrangement with my cuck to get him to lose some weight, but only if it was HIS responsibility to gather the cock. That way if it doesn't happen, its not my fault!

Good luck! Why?

Because I Can!

Hi there, because I can (nice motto! :)). More important to me than 10 men actually showing up is the fact that she seems willing to go for it. I'm guessing we'd need to invite 10 and 6 might show for the first gangbang (if we're very lucky). And considerably more if we want to get near those figures for the second one. It probably won't happen with those exact numbers, I agree. But we might get close. A good sign here is that one of my contacts (who i trust) has a group of friends who he's set up gangbang's with in the past (I've seen the photos). I think we could be fairly sure of 4-5 for starters. I'm pretty sure I'd need to set it up, like in the past with threesomes. She likes surprises and doesn't like to be involved with any of the arrangements (the first time we did a threesome was a complete surprise for her, a set up, but still she went along with it and enjoyed herself). That said, she's told me she might like to do it in a different way in the future. Maybe with it not being complete strangers but people she gets to know a bit better. I'm not sure what this means yet; people who have the hots for her already? She is hot, so this wouldn't surprise me. But that obviously complicates things in our personal lives compared with meeting strangers and I don't think we could reach those numbers without asking every single male friend or colleague if they might want to fuck her. :) I might allow her to relax more though, if she does get to know the men a bit. We'll see how this works out. I'm just happy that it's a possibility again. She's had reservations about doing this recently and this is a breakthrough. This is partly my fault. We had a meeting with a guy with a very thick cock about three years ago. Honestly, she couldn't feel me inside her for about a month afterwards. He was huge and stretched her. I watched him fucking her for a couple of hours and it was hot. She turned to jelly ... But it didn't work out for me well on that occasion and I made the mistake of saying I want it to stop and that we can stop doing threesomes. She took me at my word. These days I'd be happy to just watch, and get what I get the next day or later. :) Allow him to ravage her all night. So we'll see how this works out. I'm becoming more of a cuckold, making fewer demands. So maybe she'll be comfortable with this if we can just get started. Whatever happens it's an improvement and I'm really excited about it. Being a slut wife is quite a thing to be. Hugely empowering for the woman (in the right circumstances) and hot. I admire any woman willing to do it! Now my responsibility is to lose weight and be ready for the consequences. :-D

Keep us updated! Sounds ahot situation - will it be without protection?

That remains to be seen. Both of us fetishize cum. She wants to be filled up with the stuff, have it dripping down her legs, have it rubbed into her skin until it foams up. And I obviously want to see all that, kiss her lips when they're covered in another man's cum as I've done once before. But it would have to be someone we trust for that to happen. Maybe if there's a friend who has the hots for her we could consider doing that. Or perhaps if it's one other man and we get him tested for all STDs. True sloppy seconds would be something to experience. As for the larger groups that's perhaps fucktopia: good in fantasies but unlikely to happen, and probably unsafe. But if everyone's tested? Who knows. But still, probably not. As for the larger number of men, there's been some development on that front. When she brought it up with me initially, it was almost like a challenge, like calling my bluff. I suggested one man after 8 kg of weightloss, she said 10 kg and that's fine. She'd do it. But then she upped the stakes in a kind of challenge when I said only 1 or 2 more men after another 3 kgs. She said get down to 94 and I'll do six. I decided to test if she's serious about that and brought it up in the cold light of day while we were out in a quiet cafe in the countryside the other day. I reminded her of the figures we'd agreed to and showed her I'd written them down (we were skyping so she wasn't aware of this). When I said she's suggested 6 she seemed surprised. "Really, I agreed to do that many?" Remember she hasn't done anything more than threesomes in the past. I confirmed that she had, and she just shrugged and said, we'll I suppose I can try if that's what we agreed. I then reminded her it was 10 for just a few kilos more and she blushed and again seemed surprised. It seems this was a bit of a taunt for the sake of taunting but she now admits that having a agreed to that, she should probably follow through. It was a cue for some renewed taunting, with her commenting that I wouldn't get much of a chance to get near her with that many men all over her. And then some practical considerations about turn-taking and me looking out for her. The way of finding the men is still open. I get the impression that she doesn't like internet searches and might want to be more involved. We'll have to discuss how that will happen. If it's not an internet search, either we'll have to start moving in different circles or she'll need to adjust her behaviour in a more slutty direction when we go out. The pillow talk has obviously been fantastic since all of this started. The other night we were fucking and she insisted we go on the floor because she "couldn't feel a thing" (not like her at all in her normal character). She went on to taunt me that I be "the break" while the other 6 guys are fucking her. When she wants a rest I can just jump on and she probably wouldn't even notice. She seems to be learning this game. She's always been very considerate in the past so this is a new character for her, designed to wind me up, and it's working. Pillow talk is always pillow talk though, and the really exciting thing for me is that we're starting to talk about this in normal conversation. To me it's a sign it's going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread