• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Aha! Found bulls for wife!

• Thread starterbimarried55122
  • Start date

bimarried55122

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2012
I just had to cum here and post....got 2 bulls lined up for my wife now :p

Got a BBC army guy with a 12 inch cock lined up, and an ex-marine with a 7.5 inch cock lined up. Just had to cum tell the good news :) hehe

Yes, we needed to know ASAP of your good fortune - your wife can now FEEL like she has won a 50 million dollar jackpot with two very fit men thinking she is FIRST PRIZE.

You have gotta tell us all here on cuckolds.com the juicy bits when she takes off her panties for them, even if she fucks them on a roof top and squirts like a waterfall.

MacNfries said:
:rolleyes: Another 12 incher ... hun ... Wonder why I'm not the least bit surprised?! :p

Don't you know every black man has a 11-12 incher? LOL! In fact, black baby boys have at least a 8 incher when they are born. :p

Thanks for the education Mac - no wonder they need diapers to hide it.

bimarried55122 said:
Got a BBC army guy with a 12 inch cock lined up, and an ex-marine with a 7.5 inch cock lined up. Just had to cum tell the good news :) hehe

Is that his M16 or cock? ;)

12 inches can sometimes mean (12 cm or 4.72 inches)

50 return strokes into the vagina x 24 inches = 100 feet of friction
127 return strokes into the vagina x 24 cm = 100 feet of friction

So if his dick is only 12 cm, he will have to stroke in/out 127 times to equal a black bull with a 12-inch cock taking his time.

I have not considered the thickness of the cock/penis which is another story again.

Well the FREE item on the table could be 12 inches. :D

Attachments

• 12-inch-sausage.jpg
    12-inch-sausage.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 213
You guys/gals are funny :p

Love it.

Bring your camera and keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread