Aila, Me , Wife, missing 8...

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
It has now gone some time of the journey of the Lappland WITH EIGHT (8) MEN.!!!:lick: Me AND hUBBY gEGLU HAVE THOUGHT MUCH THAT TIME, AND mY PUSSY HAS BEEN VERY WILLING OBJECT TO gEGLU. iT IS SO WONDERFULL THAT hE STILL IS INTERESTED IN my cUNT, EVEN THERE HAS BEEN SOOOO MANY COCKS DURING THE YEARS.
aND i NEED TO SAY that I really miss those eight(8) days with those eight(8) men In Arctic Lappland even it was those day good warm weather there and I did not need to wear at all for days, but I needed at least ( I got from men ) 5 times each of them their standing cocks. !!! AWESOME !!! You believe,? Missing those days, too.!

Cock hungry pussy fucked 8 men, each 5 times. 40 fucks and none of the cocks broke from the cold making them brittle - that is an amazing record for the Guinness Book of Records, for sure. No wonder the North Pole is melting, all that global heating from over-heated cocks strutting their stuff.

8 men who will wear a perfect smile on their face for the rest of their days, about the Artic Sex Fests too hot to handle in the media. Even the polar bears would feel jealousy.

Reactions: Geglu and toolman2c
You think so Saraha.? Record to Guinnes ??? I have ever thought like that,! But I can tell that I DID LOVED those days, those cocks , My pussy was so hot and I really felt Myself a good and most wanted woman in the world and wanted so MUCH to be their *****. And to know still how hot My Hubb is at home waiting for ME, His slut to arrive home, , I wanted more.... You know, still DO.!:)

What the fuck am I reading???

Do not be here on these pages,if do notknow why.

A platoon of soldiers marching over a bridge could, sometimes, if the bridge was not overly strong, cause the bridge to collapse.

Imagine a woman pulling a train of many carriages - the house might collapse from so many cocks punching the night air, and vibrating the house off it's foundations.
:boxing::whatever::boxing::bj::lick::feedback::flash:

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu
Oh yes, what to do then, in that case ? What is Your opinion ? I still want to be hot wife.!

Last weekend we had visitor, my sisters husband, it is always very nice time when He visit us ( without my sister ) ofcourse it is wonderfull also when She is with Esko but, then it is difficult to do all those nice things together with my hubby and Esko, even I told I miss sometimes those 8 cocks week but I need to admit still that I like more to feel comfortable with good friend and with two men it is ssooooo good, even I try to make longer the time when they can start to undress me, I can not denie that as long as I want, because I start to be willing to be naked with their company, quite soon.! It is so beautiful to feel how they want me to be naked and they can give a stroke along my skin, everywhere, to my boobs they are spending ofcourse much time, also peace by peace spreading my legs : For to make nice for my pussy with their fingers before they are also naked and I can feel their boths cocks hardening against my skin, and I want to make some wanking for them too at the same and when the other is softly kissing my tits and stroking them the other is kissing my pussy lips and I can feel such so amazing feelings for having to be the center of their needs, at the same I can feel to be a real bitch , but also I feel that I Am really nice person and I Can have their attention to feel good to my souls etc. We can ofcourse rest and do something to eat etc, but all the time we are naked and I can feel on the air that any moment can come the new moments that they want me, and I WANT THEM, We sleep together and the other of them could wake me up with his hard cock to feel against my skin ; or against my cunt and it is so heavenly nice when his cockgoes inside to me, ouuhhh I LIKE IT, they Love me, it is so wonderfull feeling, we kiss and make love, they kiss me everywhere over and over again. Thank You my closest and close friends,