• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

akaCockBobber07 - Finally

• Thread starterBobCocker
  • Start date

BobCocker

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2004
www.asstr.org
Written, created, conceived, and masturbated to by AKA.
Comments: akaCockBobber(at)yahoo(dot)com
=====================================================

Disclaimer: This story is intended for adults. It contains themes and situations that are not suitable for those not considered adults in their communities. It also contains naughty words. All characters in this story are intended to be portrayed as adults and therefore legally entitled to perform the strange, disgusting, and often downright immoral acts they are described as doing.

The following is part seven of the Bob Cocker saga.

Note: This is a direct continuation of part six. It may be useful to reread the previous section.

a.k.a. Cock Bobber - Finally by AKA

Tanya uttered a soft gasp as I opened my mouth and a sultry "Oooh" as I took the cock head in my mouth. I heard a groan come from the cock's owner outside the car.

I looked Tanya straight in the eye as my lips descended down the cock shaft until they touched the "O" her thumb and forefinger made as she grasped it. As I pulled back, she moved her hand to follow it back. I moved my head back and forth. I felt the cock slide in and out of my mouth. I felt it slicken with my own saliva. I tasted a salty warmth as the clear precum fluid was squeezed onto my tongue.

I was sucking another man's cock.

Her eyes were half closed. Her brow was knit and her mouth hung part open in an almost helpless look of passion. She breathed deeply and heavily and I could feel the heat of her breath on my cheeks. She was still staddling my lap in the driver's seat of the car. Her hips squirmed as she ground her crotch into my lap. She was loving this. I could feel her pantiless (of course) crotch rubbing against my dick that she'd freed from its confines earlier. The pain she'd caused by squeezing my balls was quickly forgotten as her heat and her movements in my lap stimulated me once again.

"I love you, Bobby," she whispered. "I love you so much."

And she loved me. She really did. When she said those words to me, I swelled with pride and joy every time. She loved me and she loved the things I do for her. And this was just another of those things, right?

I could do this. I could do it for her.

I tried to concentrate on the task at hand. Or the task 'at head', if you prefer. The feeling of a cock in my mouth was new and unusual, but I pretty much knew what to do. I tried to remember those few times that Tanya had given me a decent blow job and emulate some of the things that felt best. I began to roll my head slightly as my lips travelled up and down. I twirled my tongue a bit against the sensitive underside just below the cock head. What the heck? If I was going to do this for Tanya, there was no point in doing it badly, right?

And then I heard it.

The voice from outside the car groaned in obvious appreciation, "God yes. That's it. Suck it! Take it all, you cocksucker!"

Cocksucker.

Cocksucker. That was the word that snapped me back. A word that teenage boys use as the ultimate insult. A word that Malph and those other jocks leveled on anyone they wanted to humiliate. Oh my God, I was actually sucking another man's cock!

I'd become a cocksucker.

My eyes snapped open in sudden realization. I couldn't do this. I just couldn't. I pulled my head back and the cock slipped from between my lips with a juicy slurping noise.

Tanya's face scrunched up in obvious frustration. "No no no noooooo! Baby baby, what are you doing? Why are you stopping? Keep sucking baby. Please keep sucking."

"I can't, Tanya. I just can't. I can't be a cocksucker." I admitted meekly.

"But whyyyy??!" she pleaded. Her hand continued to pump up and down the stiff pole, still wet with spit.

"I ... I feel like a faggot."

"Honey, you ARE a faggot!" she insisted.

I'd momentarily forgotten her unique definition of that word ... and that she apparently considered it a 'term of affection.' I corrected myself for her benefit, "No .. I mean .. I feel like a queer. A homo."

"What??!?" she asked incredulously, sounding truly astonished. "HOW can you ..." She paused for a moment and took the big dick in her mouth. She gave it a few strokes, then turned back to me. "HOW can you possibly feel that way? You're my boyfriend, right?"

"Of course, but ..."

"And this is *my* hand around this cock, right?" She continued stroking the spit-lubricated shaft.

"Well, y-yeah."

"And the cum will end up in your mouth anyway, right?"

There was no real point in denying that, so I sighed and admitted, "Y-yes, I guess so."

"So, it's my hand pumping the cum into your mouth where it belongs. And you're not a queer-boy? You're straight, right?"

"No! Wait, I mean Yes! I mean of course I'm not queer. I'm str--"

"Honey," she interrupted, "try not to talk too long. Alec will get impatient again. He's waited long enough already."

"Oh, right," I agreed, taking the cock back into my mouth without really thinking about it.

"So you're not a queer, right? You're not a homo?" she asked again.

"Right!" I answered firmly, taking my mouth off the tip for just a second.

"Of course not!" she agreed emphatically. "It's not like you're running around with your tongue hanging out looking for any old swinging dick to cream in your mouth, right?"

"Right!" I answered, then went back to following her stroking fist.

"If you were, that pretty much would make you a homo, right?"

"Right!" I tried not the break the returning rythym. I felt her body begin to rock again, grinding against me. My dick strained underneath the weight of her -- reaching for the moist warmth of her.

"But if you only suck the cocks that I choose for you, that means you're not a homo, right?"

"Well," I paused, but then saw her scowl lightly at my pause. " ... oh ... right!" I quickly finished.

"And you're not a homo, right?"

"Right!" I agreed emphatically.

"So you'll suck the cocks I choose for you? To show me that you're not a homo? Not a queer?"

"Right!" I agreed ... to the 'not a queer' part, but ...

"Thank you, baby ... thank you. See? You can be a cocksucker if you want ... my cocksucker. My sweet little cocksucker," she cooed.

As she increased the speed of the stroking action on Alec's cock, I began to realize what I'd just agreed to. She'd done it again. I started to pull my head back to pose an argument, but the hand on the back of my head pressed me firmly forward.

"No no, baby. Don't stop now. Can't you tell he's about to cum?

"Mmmmf," was my only reply. It's not like I knew what to say anyway.

"You're doing so good at sucking cock, Bobby. You're doing great as a real cocksucker, baby. Can't you feel his hips starting to buck? Can't you feel his cock swelling one last bit in your faggot mouth?" she whispered dreamily.

"Mmmf," I grunted. But she wasn't listening anymore. Her hips were grinding her crotch against mine hard and fast. She was riding her clit up and down the length of my dick, masturbating herself on it.

"Don't talk, baby. Suck. He's close to cumming. When he starts to spurt, don't stop. Don't stop for anything. Ride it out. Milk everything you can from him, baby. Get it all ... all that you deserve."

My God. This was actually happening. I was actually sucking a man off. He was about to cum in my mouth ... his semen pumped into my throat by the delicate hand of my beautiful Tanya. My girlfriend. I wasn't a queer, right? Not with an amazing, hot girlfriend like Tanya. I wasn't a homo.

But I was a cocksucker. And from the sound of the moan that began to come through the window, I was apparently a pretty darn good one.

"Yes!" Tanya squealed. "Here it comes! Here comes your first load of cum as a cocksucker!"

The car leaned to one side as Alec pressed against it with all his weight, trying to shove his big prick further into the car -- further down my throat. My mouth flooded with warmth as his semen shot against the back of my throat, then filled every recess. I'd long ago learned how to close my throat to prevent choking when having my mouth filled ... which was quite often. Tanya kept stroking and I kept my head bobbing back and forth as spurt after spurt poured into my mouth.

"Swallow, Bobby! Swallow! Take it all! Suck down all that sweet, creamy cockjuice. Let that gooey, spermy liquid slide down your throat! Swallow it alllllllll!"

As my cheeks bulged with the growing quantity of cum, I began to swallow ... just as she'd asked. I felt Tanya quiver and shake on my lap as she came ... and came hard. Her eyes focused on my neck and I could swear that each time my throat muscles worked in swallowing, her hips twitched in another wave of orgasm.

"I love you, Bob Cocker ... my sweet little faggot cocksucker," she whispered lustily. "I love you so much."

As her orgasms subsided and all three of us began to relax our muscles, Tanya's hand lazily released the now-softening tube of flesh. I heard a croaking voice say, "Oh ... my ... fucking ... God," as Alec's weight shifted off the car and his cock slipped out from between my lips. A last dribble of semen slipped out and fell against my lips, running down my chin. Tanya's half-closed eyes focused on it and she leaned in and licked it up as her tongue pressed into my mouth for a hot lusty kiss. Her hips still rocked her crotch against mine and I could feel her juices running down the outside of my dick. It was one of the hottest and sexiest moments I'd ever experienced. If it weren't for my concentrating on the cock in my mouth, I think I'd have cum right then and there. She was the most incredible girl in the world ... and right at that moment she couldn't have felt more 'mine'.

She gently broke the kiss and leaned back. She looked at me with those incredible, sultry, sexy eyes. "I love you, Bobby," she whispered. "You're the most amazing person in the world. There's no one else like you."

"I love you, too Tanya," I replied, my voice cracking. "I really do."

"Fuck me, Bobby," she whispered.

I was stunned. "W-w-what?" I stammered. She'd never said that to me before.

"Fuck me. I know you want to. I can feel your little pecker pressing against me."

My 'little pecker' was as close to her naked pussy as it had ever gotten, but for some reason it hadn't occured to me that I might actually get it inside. I'd pretty much given up on the concept.

"I want you to fuck me, Bobby," she purred again and with one quick motion, shifted on my lap and slid down onto my raging hard dick.

"Oh, yessssss," I moaned ... realizing just then how much I'd wanted to get inside her ... and how good and warm and wonderful it felt to be there. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. Finally. Finally.

"I want you to fuck me while you suck Malph's monster cock, Bobby," came Tanya's breathy voice.

My eyes snapped open. Sure enough, there was Malph's huge, veiny piece of meat protruding in through the gap in the window. "Huh?" was all I could manage to say.

"Oh, I know you weren't expecting to get to suck his cock so soon, baby, but this is a special moment. So I saved something special for last. I saved the best for last."

She was serious. Here I was finally getting to do with my girl what everyone *else* seemed to do and I'm supposed to do it while sucking the cock of the very guy who first took her away from me. "I can't believe this," I muttered.

"I know! I couldn't believe how big it is at first either!" With that she lifted the head of it up with the flat of her hand, presenting its full length to me. "Isn't it magnificent?" Her eyes sparkled with wonder.

And I had to admit, it was impressive as all hell. My thoughts of how humiliating this was left my mind as I my eyes took in the marvel that was this cock in front of me. Ralph "Malph" Ludder was a redhaired, pug-nosed, mean, stupid, ugly son of a bitch, but he was blessed in this category. Any man alive would have to bow in respect to this gigantic weapon of his. I just stared.

"Ooooh ... I knew you'd love it," she squealed. "Can't take your eyes off it, can you?"

Dammit, she was right. The touch of her hand alone had started it growing before my eyes. I watched in awe as the thick, ropey veins practically pulsed as the shaft stiffened and lifted itself off her hand.

"And I know you'll never want to take your mouth off it," she whispered.

The beast rose up in front of my face. I'd been looking at it so intently that I had to pull my head back to avoid having the tip bonk me in the nose.

"That's if you can get your mouth around it at all, honey. I know I sure can't. Any cocksucker that can should be truly proud. And I know that I'll sure be proud of you."

It was like the thing was spring loaded -- it stood out that straight and strong. And Tanya said he could get it hard as many times as he wanted. Or at least as many times as she wanted -- which seemed impossible. I was ... I was truly humbled.

"And it's all yours, honey. I'm not even going to touch it this time. You don't have to settle for me jacking it into your mouth. You can stroke and squeeze and drain out all that yummy cum all by yourself." She was whispering softly ... Malph's cockhead filling the gap between our two sets of lips. The loud music smothered any sound of her whisper, but I swear I could just feel her words as if they were transmitted right through the flesh that separated us. "Like a good cocksucker should."

It looked so big. And so hard. And so ... delicious?

No ... that couldn't be right. Did I actually want to taste it? No way. I ... I just put my mouth on the last cock because Tanya wanted me to, right? But she said it was what I wanted. Was it? Did I actually want to take it in my mouth?

That couldn't be right. There's no way I could possibly want to take that meaty monster in my mouth. There's no way I'd want to bob my head up and down the length of the shaft. No way I wanted to pump every last drop of silky semen out of his balls and into my mouth. No way.

Right?

I swallowed hard. Something was about to happen. I knew it.

"Take it, Bobby. Take it in your mouth." She rose slightly on my lap and I felt her heat lift away, reminding me that my dick was still buried inside her pussy. To be honest, I'd almost forgotten. She hovered above my lap with the head of my prick just barely inside her soft cuntlips. She held herself there ... waiting. "Suck it, baby. Suck it for me."

And then it happened. I don't really know how .. or why, but I simply tipped my head, opened my mouth wide, and slid my mouth over the head of Malph's cock.

"Ahhhhh", Tanya moaned. She began to slid herself back down onto my dick a little.

I paused for a second, then took as much of Malph's meat into my mouth as possible. I moved my tongue out of the way by sliding it out along the bottom of his shaft ... resulting in a gobbling sound as my mouth filled with flesh.

Tanya moaned loudly and slammed back down onto my lap with a resounding, "Yesss!!! FINALLY!"

My mouth was filled with the flavor of flesh. Malph's cock was big ... and it tasted big. It tasted like sweat ... but not in a bad way. And there was something else. Something I could taste as I swirled my tongue around the foreskin. Something that was probably piss.

"Do you like how that big fuckpole tastes, Bobby?" Tanya asked, as if sensing my thoughts.

"Mmm-Hmmm," I mumbled, surprising myself with the frankness of my answer.

"Gooood," she moaned, still riding slowly up and down in my lap. "I think it's great that you get used to the taste of Malphs's cock, honey. I know it'll be your favorite. Just like his cum is your favorite."

I guess I did like Malphs cock the best ... of those I had sampled tonight. It tasted somehow ... better than the others. It was meatier. And muskier. Because of the sheer size of it, it must be awfully hot and cramped inside his pants. I could taste sweat all along the shaft. It tasted like ... like a cock should. As if I had any clue what it *should* taste like, but this must be it.

Tanya had an obvious preference for large cocks ... and I guess I did, too.

"Wow, honey ... it's like your mouth was MADE to suck that cock. I can barely get my little mouth over the head, but it's a perfect fit ... inside your ... face hole." Tanya's words escaped between pants for breath as her hips bobbed up and down in my lap. "I can b-b-barely wrap my fingers ... around it, but your h-hand will be p-perfect for ... stroking and ... milking that m-m-monster until ... you've sucked it ... dry."

I took that as a cue and grasped the beast at half staff. She was right -- my fingers just barely encircled it. I heard a moan from outside the car as I pulled and rolled the skin over the tip in time with the motion of my mouth. I made a few tentative strokes that way and then could tell from the shift in his hips that I was stroking just the right way to make him cum.

"Oh, God Bobby. You're so good at this. You're a n-natural. A natural ... b-b-born ... cocksuckerrrrrrrrr!" With that Tanya disappeared to that 'place' she goes when she's orgasming. She shifted on my lap and tilted her hips and pressed down hard. The result tweaked my dick at a very odd angle. It hurt a bit. Ok, a lot actually. My dick was so incredibly hard ... and it didn't want to bend that way. I had been well on my way to cumming, but there was no way I could cum now. Not with my dick being bent like that.

Tanya had driven her hips downward and away on my lap. The result was trying to bend my rock hard prick toward the dashboard ... a way it didn't want to bend. As her orgasm faded, I shifted slightly in my seat to try to get a little more comfortable.

"No no no, don't move!" she cried and ****** her hips down even harder. "It feel so good like this, Bobby. It looks like this little pecker is good for something after all. God, it's riding right up against my G-spot ... just like a fingertip."

My eyebrow raised in a look of hopeless discomfort as she rode up and down my straining prick.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll do alllll the work. There's no point in you trying to fuck me with this little thing, baby, so you just concentrate on that real man's cock in your mouth. You concentrate on being a good little cocksucker, ok?"

All I could do was whimper a little.

"Oh, baby," she cooed, "I'm so happy that you finally get to be a cocksucker. That you finally get what you so richly deserve. And to get to suck Malph massive rod on your very first night! It's amazing, don't you think?"

She was going off on one of her little speeches again. I could feel it. I just grunted.

"Now, not all the cocks you'll be sucking are as big as this one, baby, but once you learn to deep throat Malph here, you'll be able to bring off any cock that I feed to you. And I'll be feeding you a lot of cocks." She kept riding up and down on my mis-positioned prick ... slowly picking up speed. "God, I can hardly wait to get started! Hardly wait to show off your talent. All the guys will know that it's *my* boyfriend who's the best cocksucker in the county!"

Waitaminute waitaminute, I thought. All the guys? In the county?

"And I can tell you like the idea ... your dickie is so hard inside me."

Whatever weird 'cock magic' had overcome me for the previous few minutes popped like a bubble at that point. Hang on, I thought, hang on just a minute. My dick was hard because she was riding my cock. Right? I mean, that makes sense, right?

I heard an 'Ooof' come from outside as I pulled my mouth off his cock for the first time since I'd started. Subconciously, I kept stroking, using my own saliva to keep my hand moving smoothly. "Tanya!" I hissed. "What the hell are you talking about. Doing this tonight when no one can see is ok ... " I could NOT believe I'd just said that, but I recovered, " ... but ... but there's no way I can just be a coc--" I had trouble with the word, " ... be a c-cocksucker for whoever you want!"

"Oh, but baby, being a cocksucker is *so* much better than being a mere cumsucker! Just let me explain!"

I stared at her, one hand stroking Malphs cock.

She stared back and with an eyebrow and and a flick of her head, indicated toward the hunk of meat in my hand.

I looked at it and felt its draw again. "Oh, right," I agreed and took it back in my mouth. So much for my fortitude.

"Good boy," said Tanya, still riding my bent prick. "Now, you think cum tastes good from my pussy, right? But now that you've had it hot and fresh ... spurting into your mouth right from that fleshy spigot ... I doubt you'll ever be fully satisified with just licking a cumfilled cunt again."

I sighed, although she couldn't hear it with my mouth full. There was no point in agreeing or disagreeing. She was 'explaining'.

"Don't get me wrong, baby -- I love having you as my cumsucker -- but think about it: Right now you're just an open hole into which stale, pasty cum is drained on a fairly regular basis. You have to lick the dried & sticky fuck-remains off of my thighs just to get the full meal deal, right?"

Full meal deal?

"But when you suck cocks, you're part of the action. You're the reason that they cum. You're more than just a sperm eating cuntlapper, you're a full fledged faggot cocksucker!"

She said that last part so gleefully, she made it sound like it really was a privilege of some kind.

"When you're the cocksucker, you have all the power right in your hands. Or rather, your mouth. You make all the decisions. You decide WHEN they cum, how WELL they cum, and -- as your talents increase -- even how MUCH they cum. A good cocksucker can milk twice as much jism as opposed to when they just pump it into my pussy."

Ok, I understood that part. When I took my mouth off his cock a minute ago, I could feel Malph's disappointment. I could feel the change I'd caused in him. I looked away from Tanya and stared crosseyed down the fleshy shaft as it entered my mouth. I speed up the stroking a bit and took him a bit deeper in my mouth. After a few seconds, I felt his muscles tense and a grunt come from outside. I slowed down again and felt his body relax a bit. I took my mouth off the tip and heard a loud sigh and watched as his hips bucked inward, trying to get back inside me.

I had power. I had power over Malph Ludder. Power over that big ugly jock who had teased and tortured me since the sixth grade. I'd never had power over him before. I went back to sucking him knowing that, for once, I was in charge.

"See, Bobby? You decide. You decide everything. And eventually, when the boys get used to every load going in your mouth, you'll even decide how OFTEN they cum."

And then it struck me again. The boys? Every load? I groaned in what honestly sounded like disappointment as I realized the obvious.

*Ssshhlluup* "But honey, none of the guys even know that I'm your cumsucker, much less your cocksucker." Those words came much easier now."

"They'll get used to it, baby," she said confidently, "They always do. Trust me."

"But they'll think I'm queer!"

She bulged her eyes at me in frustration as she cried, "But you're NOT qu--"

"I KNOW!!" I bulged my eyes back. "But they'll THINK I am, Tanya. I know it. We've been over this."

She looked up in thought for a moment as she rode up and down on my painfully angled pecker. "Ok, maybe you're right. I guess the boys aren't quite ready for that yet, huh?"

"I'm glad you agree," I said, feeling a small victory. I dove back onto Malph's cock, testing more of my newfound power.

"You're right, baby. You're so smart. We won't tell the boys for now, ok? We'll do it this way ... with the tinted windows ... so they don't know it's you. We'll come here every night of the week ... more, if you like. We'll have them lined up around the block, but I promise we'll keep your cocksucking a secret, ok baby?"

"Sounds good," I quickly agreed, feeling oddly like I'd won.

"That's my Bobby," she purred. "Now, suck, baby. Suck that big meatpole. Take what you've earned. Take what you deserve."

Yeah ... I deserved it. I wanted it.

"You've shown him you're in control. Now show him that you can make him cum like no one else."

I sped up the pace again. I felt him tense ... stronger than before. She was right; I was in control.

Tanya sped up, too -- riding my dick even faster. If it weren't for the torturous angle, I'd have blown my load long ago. "You c-can do it, B-bobby! You can ... finally be a c-cocksuckerrrr!" Her breathing became shallow again. She was close.

I can do this. I can be a cocksucker, I thought.

We both heard the start of the long, croaking moan from outside the car window. I could feel Malph pushing harder, trying to shove his cock down my throat.

"Oh, G-God! He's cumming. You're m-making him cum!" She rammed herself up and down. "You're ... making ME c-cum, Bobby! You're m-making me cum with your mouth. With your ... c-cocksucker m-moooooouuuuth!!"

Her orgasm thrilled me. She was cumming with my dick buried in her ... for the first time. In my excitement, I slammed my head back and forth, driving Malph's cock deeper and deeper into my mouth and throat. I should have gagged, but that reflex was far overcome by the excitement I felt from Tanya's orgasming in my lap.

The first blast practically snapped my head back. I closed my throat to keep from drowning and clamped my mouth around the cockshaft to hold in the cum. Regardless, some slipped past and spurted out onto my hand as I continued pumping hard and fast.

Her eyes were glued to the junction of my lips and Malph's cock. As his excess semen squeezed out, she whispered between gritted teeth, "You're s-s-such a little faggot! I love what a little ... f-f-faggot you are!"

Tanya's body heaved, giving one last hard push downward, but then bucked straight up toward the roof of the car. She lifted off me, hovering above my dick as it finally snapped back into a comfortable position.

Then I felt it. The moisture. The heat. As I continued milking and pumping Malph, I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw a gush of clear liquid squirting from Tanya's pussy right onto my dick. Her whole body quivered and spasmed as she had what could only be the 'wet orgasm' I'd heard about. Her mouth was open and her face contorted into a silent scream of obvious pleasure.

As the steaming juice flowed down my prick, I couldn't hold it anymore. This was incredible. The first time I ever got to put my dick in her pussy and she has the most powerful orgasm a woman can have. I lost it. As her juices rained down on me, my own sperm shot upward. It spattered against her pussy as her fluids soaked my lap and Malph's huge load flooded my mouth.

It was amazing.

And Tanya was right. I really did prefer the taste of Malph's cum to any other. I have to admit that. And at that moment in time -- with my own orgasm raging and my untouched dick squirting -- I wanted Malph's sperm more than anything. I have no idea what came over me, but I wanted to milk every drop out of him. I wanted to taste it. I wanted to swallow it. I wanted to be fed by it. Filled by it.

Tanya quivered almost epileptically above me as I pumped and pulled and sucked and whimpered. I kept going until Malph could give no more. As he staggered outside the car, I automatically clenched his softening flesh to keep it in my mouth. Finally, when the over-sensitized nerves could take no more, he yanked his cock back and stumbled away from the window. I felt the whole car lurch as he slumped against the rear. The odd disappointment I felt at letting him go was replaced with a strange sense of pride when I heard him mutter, "Dear God! Whatta suckjob that was!"

My dick gave one last twitch in fading orgasm at hearing that.

Then Tanya was upon me again. She slid back down in to my lap, the combined fluids of her wet orgasm and my own cum squishing between us. She quickly wrapped me up in one of the most passionate kisses she'd ever given me. Her lips and tongue were everywhere as she guided the excess droplets of jism on my face into my mouth. She even lifted my hand to my mouth and watched as I licked off the thick spermy fluid that had landed there. Her actions left a few bits of white semen on her own face, but mine was completely clean.

When she had ensured that every drop of semen she could see was in my mouth, she rolled off of my lap and up against the passenger side door. Her legs were splayed lewdly outward, ******** her cum covered pussy and thighs. Based on what I saw there, I'd shot more than I ever had in my life.

I was still recovering from the whole thing when I heard a gasp come from Tanya. I looked up and saw that she was looking toward the window again. I spun my head just in time to hear a leerish "Holy shit!" come from Malph.

We'd forgotten to roll up the window.

He was peering in through the crack of the open window. We all three looked at one another. Tanya and I looked like quite the pair: She with her splattered pussy and remnants of cum on her face ... and me with my dick ******* and my whole lap soaked with her juices.

The reality of what had just happened struck me hard at that moment. I had just sucked this man off. And I'd wanted it. I'd actually wanted it. Sure, I'd swallowed his semen before, but that was just what I did for Tanya, right? But tonight, something had changed. With this beautiful girl riding my dick, the sexual exitement had been so great that everything she'd said just made sense. The things she'd said convinced me. But now ... now I might have to be the one to face the consequences. I never even thought about it when I was doing it. Forget about my own resistance to sucking cock -- if Malph knew that another boy had done that, he go nuts. I swallowed hard. I figured Malph was going to kill me. I wasn't breathing. Neither was Tanya. We both just stared at Malph and waited.

After what seemed like forever, Malph grinned and spoke. "You are one sick little fucker, Bobby. I always thought it was weird that you let half the school fuck your girl, but gettin' your rocks off by fuckin' her while she sucks four cocks in front of your face? Now that's really something!" he said with a guffaw.

Tanya and I laughed nervously. I guess ... I guess that Tanya's efforts to get all the cum into my mouth had paid off. I was suddenly strangely thankful for that habit of hers. I was so relieved that Malph didn't figure out that it was me that sucked him off that I didn't feel at all embarrassed over his conclusion.

Tanya recovered first. "Well, Malph ... I always told you that no one else could treat me like Bobby does."

"Haw!" Malph belted, "That's for sure! It's amazing what love will make you do, ain't it?!"

You don't know the half of it, Malph, I thought. You don't know the half of it.

With that, he slapped the top of the car and walked away laughing to join his friends. I quickly rolled up the window and looked over at Tanya.

Her eyes were wide with the excited look of having gotten away with something. "That was close!" she said excitedly. "Next time, we'll have to be more careful."

"Yeah," I agreed ... before really thinking about a 'next time'. I was about to question exactly what she meant when I heard her clear her throat.

"A-hemm. Bobby?" She tipped her head, raised an eyebrow expectantly, and used her chin to point toward the joining of her still splayed leg.

"Oh!" I said and robotically lowered my head into her jism covered crotch. I began licking up our combined juices from her shaved mound. My resistance to being a cocksucker may have returned, but I'd long ago given up any hope of avoiding the job of cleaning her sperm-soaked pussy. In fact, it felt a bit special since this was the first time that it was my own cum.

"Oh, Bobby. I love you so much. You are so good to me, you know that? Now I know you want to do a good job, but hurry up, ok? I want to get home ... "

As she began to grind her pussy into my face in her usual fashion, I heard the words that I knew would come:

" ... Mom will want to hear all about this!"

As always ... to be continued ...

=====================================================
The above is a work of fiction, intended solely for entertainment. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is done purely to make them look like the total perverts that they are. Remember, the exchange of bodily fluids between sexual partners -- including the eager and rabid swilling of a stranger's sperm -- is against the recommendation of the surgeon general's office. They think it's pretty damn freaky, too. AKA

Users who are viewing this thread