• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Alabama white couple seeking well hung black men in our area

• Thread starterbillnmary4blacks
  • Start date

billnmary4blacks

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2005
Hello...We're a happily married white couple 35 & 32 living in Alabama. We are seeking attractive, well hung and long lasting black men in our area for wifes sexual pleasure. We've been living the cuckold lifestyle for three years now. My wife has a high sex drive and all of her sexual needs are taking care of by well hung black men. We are happily married and we both are comfortable with this lifestyle
Shes 5-1 tall ( shes a shorty ) about 125 lbs. light brown hair, pretty blue eyes, kinda small boobs but a very sexy ass. We've been married for 14 years and have two childern. Because of childern, family, friends and our jobs we have to be very discreet about what we do.
I think alot of people would be very surprise how many white wives who are being sexually satisfied by black men with their husbands blessing. This lifestyle is very big and getting bigger everyday. We know alot of white couples in our area who are meeting black men for the wifes sexual satisfaction.
So if you are looking for sex with a cute married southern white lady then maybe we are for you. Also black men who want to meet on a regular basis. She enjoys all sex but no pain and no anal. She especially love getting on her knees in front of husband and giving black guys oral sex.
....Please let us hear from you......also we enjoy talking to other white couple who are into this...BYE

HI

I would love to get to know you all and meet at your pace. I am 33 5'11 215lb D/Ds free with a muscular build and very well equipped. I live near Auburn Al and have know problem Traveling. I Can be reach at Trojanxlc@excite.com By the way where are you in ALA.

billnmary4blacks said:
Hello...We're a happily married white couple 35 & 32 living in Alabama. We are seeking attractive, well hung and long lasting black men in our area for wifes sexual pleasure. We've been living the cuckold lifestyle for three years now. My wife has a high sex drive and all of her sexual needs are taking care of by well hung black men. We are happily married and we both are comfortable with this lifestyle
Shes 5-1 tall ( shes a shorty ) about 125 lbs. light brown hair, pretty blue eyes, kinda small boobs but a very sexy ass. We've been married for 14 years and have two childern. Because of childern, family, friends and our jobs we have to be very discreet about what we do.
I think alot of people would be very surprise how many white wives who are being sexually satisfied by black men with their husbands blessing. This lifestyle is very big and getting bigger everyday. We know alot of white couples in our area who are meeting black men for the wifes sexual satisfaction.
So if you are looking for sex with a cute married southern white lady then maybe we are for you. Also black men who want to meet on a regular basis. She enjoys all sex but no pain and no anal. She especially love getting on her knees in front of husband and giving black guys oral sex.
....Please let us hear from you......also we enjoy talking to other white couple who are into this...BYE[/

lets talk ctgroup06810@yahoo.com

Where in Alabama are you? I'm in Huntsville and can be reached at darklocs@hotmail.com We can exchange more information then. I would love to meet this other couples as well...

=)

Users who are viewing this thread