Alabama wife looking

• Thread starterkathdx1
  • Start date
K

kathdx1

Looking for a black man to play with near Dothan Al. Hot wife and ready...

Reactions: Allmee
hi...wife near tuscaloosa looking for first black man...good luck

bama, I've got a message for you. Hit me in the chat room or send me an email to woolywart@yahoo.com

Stan

Attractive, professional, energetic, young metrosexual black male for erotic fun during visit to Panama City! Seeking upscale MWC/SWF who are seriously interested in meeting an upscale black gentleman. I'll be visiting the second week in February and would be interested in hosting an evening at my suite. I'm strictly straight, however, not homophobic as I love to be the "third wheel", if you may. Nothing painful, dirty or humiliating as quality vice quantity is paramount. I encourage you to view my profile (link attached below), and if interested, please respond with any comments and/or concerns that you may have. I will reply with a face photo for your utmost discretioned viewing along with the following pertinent information that you may require to make your acquaintance. A bit about me, I'm 31, 5'11", 175lbs., athletic build, extremely well groomed, well spoken, packaged (9), d&d free as well as clean shaven (everywhere). I'm confident that you won't be disappointed if you decide to entertain my offer as I'm the epitome of the "select" male, as narcissistic as that may sound. I sincerely hope that I will hear from you soon.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/mrkittykonsultant2004
Tony

Kathy i have a guy that is in or goes to Dothan. Send me an email to woolywart@yahoo.com and i'll get you his information

Stan