• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Alison

• Thread starteradam8642
  • Start date

adam8642

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2011
Just a quick post to get you all to check out my wifes pictures in ny album. Please let me know what you think.

adam8642 said:
Just a quick post to get you all to check out my wifes pictures in ny album. Please let me know what you think.

Your wife is FUCKING HOT!!! What a nasty little slut! Stroked myself through the whole album fantasizing about tearing her bra off while she's standing in front of me and squeezing her nipples then forcing her face down to take every inch of my cock onto her mouth!

Thanks, she loves it rough.

Here's a pic of my slut on her knees.
picture.php

adam8642 said:
Here's a pic of my slut on her knees.
picture.php

Right where she should be... She's fuckng beautiful! After everyone had their way with her shooting their loads all over her face and her hair and her tits I could just devour every inch of her!

Natrual beauty!

How old is she?

Shower
picture.php

Better pictures you do her no justice.

I'm not a pro photographer. I didnt take them all either. Sorry.

They get the point across!

Kinky balloon fun.
picture.php

Cock sucking slut.
picture.php

thank you for taking the time to show her to us!

Do you consider having a 3some with Tom and your wife Alison?

She seems to like doing things on her own. She says she has never thought about a threesome.

Thought I would post a few more.
picture.php

Another...
picture.php

A little more.
picture.php

It would be fun to run my tongue over her body. Bitting her nipples and then Part her folds

Users who are viewing this thread