• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

all darkskinned people lust for white women?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
I have noticed all darkskinned people be it blacks, arabs, indians etc... lust for our white women and they love to bang them. Every time i go to a club these men are all over our white women, and to our surprise white women so easily open their legs for these people :D

My question is, is this attraction natural? is this the reason white women is desired by almost every darkskinned man? and also is it natural that our white women so easily allow darker meats in their pussies? do white women naturally want the darker meat in their white pink pussies?

Hmmmnnnn...some factors come to mind. First we are not so very far removed from the Victorian era in which sex and sexuality was certainly not a topic for discussion in any form. Second, RBF said that concentration of melanin in skin is a survival strategy (in evolutionary terms) depending on proximity to the equator. i.e. closer to equator, the darker skinned humans 'faired' better (pun intended) and farther from equator, lighter skinned humans succeeded. This was before the advent of easy and affordable world travel.

Third, and certainly not least, some of our white skinned brothers [and/or European conquerors] gave themselves over entirely to greed; making the rest of us whiteys look bad in the process. Gunboat diplomacy over acquiring mineral wealth without compensation to the swarthy hordes living on top of said mineral wealth, cast whiteys in an even worse light. Having spent extended periods as field slaves, these non-whites naturally wanted a slice of the pie whose smell was wafting from the big house. And the 'mistress' of the plantation wanted some exotic forbidden fruit...not just plain vanilla sex. There's more to it of course, but this is a start.

redheads is obsessed with men of color. Am I the only one on this board who hopes a large black fella would fuck redheads' ass? Let me clarify that remark: am I the only one BESIDES REDHEADS who hopes a large black fella would fuck redheads' ass?

Buggalee said:
redheads is obsessed with men of color. Am I the only one on this board who hopes a large black fella would fuck redheads' ass? Let me clarify that remark: am I the only one BESIDES REDHEADS who hopes a large black fella would fuck redheads' ass?

That's what I don't understand. I think for a lot of these men they're suffering either from Trollitus or it's a naked inferiority complex. Neither is really healthy and neither will get them anywhere.

They're living in their heads, not the real world.