• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

All good things eventually come to an end.

• Thread starterBobWheeler
  • Start date

BobWheeler

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2019
South Alabama, USA
This little hottie has enjoyed showing off her body in bikini contests, on nude beaches, flashing in public, for select people in private, fucking in front of crowds in swing clubs, and lots of other ways.

Unfortunately, those days are over.

She was recently diagnosed with a particularly bad form of breast cancer, which does not respond to either chemotherapy or radiation treatment. In just a few days, she will undergo one of the worst things that can happen to a woman - a double radical mastectomy.

She no longer wants her photos posted, so, starting tomorrow, I will be going through all of my posts and deleting all pics of her, starting with the earlier posts and working my way up the the most recent.

These will be the last posted, and the last to be deleted.

Enjoy her while you can!

Photos deleted at the request of the woman in them.

Sad.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Subhubrandy, CNYCJ13, Nazareth and 1 other person
Good luck with her recovery

I hope she recovers fast. Its a big change and a scary time. Please wish her love and support.

Users who are viewing this thread