All new

• Thread starterdls
  • Start date

dls

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2005
A few i did. dls
Custom fakes of your lady, or gag talkies, by request contact by private message. dls

Attachments

• A little treat.jpg
    A little treat.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,353
  • Blond Bitch.jpg
    Blond Bitch.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,506
  • Bossy Bitch.jpg
    Bossy Bitch.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 985
  • Girfriends Trip.jpg
    Girfriends Trip.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,241
next group

very bad girls. dls

Attachments

• Jamacian Honeymoon.jpg
    Jamacian Honeymoon.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,095
  • Luky Girl.jpg
    Luky Girl.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 964
  • My Slut Blond.jpg
    My Slut Blond.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,207
  • Surprize party.jpg
    Surprize party.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 964
will you please do a couple of me

Attachments

• dhot 004.jpg
    dhot 004.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 371
  • dhot 009.jpg
    dhot 009.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 454
Hey Girl

Try these out. dls

Attachments

• the dreamer.jpg
    the dreamer.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 419
  • Bossy Bitch.jpg
    Bossy Bitch.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 573
For Will & Eve

Well i can do funney or other, so just for you. I'm not into the cuck thing either but as moderators its your board and as far as i can tell it's about 75% that way, dls

Attachments

• Question.jpg
    Question.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 736
  • New Diet.jpg
    New Diet.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 720
  • Hungry Girls.jpg
    Hungry Girls.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 722
Will & Eve

Well i will take your word for it, i don,t have a pole but as you know i do alot of fakes in that section, and almost 3/4 of the requests i get for private stuff are the cuck type stuff. guess thats why i got that opinion, and of course alot of the wife photos posted are wanting to watch wife with black. But then some of the biggest responce is for the photoshoped ones. I get a kick out of that sence i did some of them. But that,s between me and them. Think you guys do a pretty good job, i read alot of negitive shit about forum now and then but guess you learned to just let that crap run of your back. You know if you were giving away $ some asshole would bitch about the denomination of the bills you gave him.Have a good newyear and keep up the good work. dls

Will & Eve said:
Ya know, Pimp says it too often but it's very true that not everyone gets off on the "humiliated hubby" riff, bat I have to observe....it's getting where you can't look at ANY talkies without getting drowned in that stuff.

I wish there was a talkie maker who had a slightly less cuck take on their captions.

I agree with you completely and love to step up to challenge of writing some less cuck orientated talkies, however, I would need some pictures to play with.

Having attempted a couple of amateur efforts (which were admittedly a little cuck orientated) I'm getting the impression photos of women posing or preparing themselves lean themselves better to cuck scenes, wheras full blown sex scenes lend themselves better towards cheating wife captions.......