All Quiet Then she goes wild

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
me and my wife have a history of going back and fourth about her cuckolding, or becoming hotwife http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/gene...bbc-please-read-i-need-your-advice-badly.html
,but things had gone real quiet for a while neither of us had brought it up for a while ,we also havent been all that sexually active recently, but i think thats due to the fact that we recently moved
but last night we start fooling around and were both talking a little dirty to each other, when i say to her "your a dirty girl arent u" and she answers yes i am then i say "tell me what my dirty girl likes" and without a hesitation she says "i love having guys cocks cum all over me" which got me excited but also had me wondering, she has always been hesitant of talking dirty and shyed away from it or giggled if she ever said anything dirty in the past, so i ask her "what else does my dirty girl like" and she says "i love having my pussy stretched by a really big thick cock" which got me more excited thinking about it but still wondering where is this coming from so i say to her "thats so fucking hot what do u really love about being such a dirty little slut" and she says "getting a big cock in all of my holes at the same time fucking the shit out of me till im filled with cum"
all this really shocked me ,i liked it but my wife never has talked so openly about such things so openly with me, does any one have an idea what changer in her to make her say this ?

cdlola said:
I liked it but my wife never has talked about such things so openly with me. Does any one have an idea what changed in her to make her say this?

Next time you have your wife in bed and have her hot from massaging her pussy, ask her who she wants to fuck her with his big thick cock and cum in her pussy and her anus and her mouth. Then, if she gives you a name (or 2 or 3 names), ask her if any of these men have whispered in her ear they'd like to fuck her. If she demurs, tease her and taunt her in a soft, joking and sexy way as you continue massaging her pussy. If she continues to demur, massage her to near-orgasm then whisper in her ear you aren't going to bring her off unless she tells you... and listen closely to everything she says.

i will try that tonight when were home alone, were also going to a place where my wife gets to try on lingerie and sexy outfits and has to model them for anyone in the store its a cool little place we found where we moved she has to try on the stuff then once she does i press a button and the curtains open up and she models it to anyone in the store,i hope she finds this as a turn on ,i know it will be for me if anyone sees her

cdlola said:
I will try that tonight when we're home alone.

Awright...

cdlola said:
We're also going to a place where my wife can try on lingerie and sexy outfits, then has to model them for [everyone who happens to be] in the store. It's a cool little place we found when we moved. She has to try on the stuff, then once she does I press a button and the curtains open up and she models it for those [who happen to be] there. I hope she finds this a turn-on; I know it will be for me if [others are there].

That's very cool. A lingerie store of that nature opens many possibilities. You might suggest to your wife that when she has her new hot lingerie on and you open the curtain, she look at you seductively and say: "How do you like it, _____?"

Where "_____" is the name of another man she'd like to fuck. Others in the store (who won't know either of you, presumably) will assume it's your name; only she and you will know that in reality, it's the name of another man she has the hots for.

Good luck!

ok we went to the lingerie shop tonight, she tried on quite a few sexy things including some costumes she might wear for halloween ,she seemed to enjoy it but i didnt realize she couldent see out to where people could see her ,she asked me after if anyone was watching and i told her "yes quite a few guys stopped and were watching" id say in the 45 min she tried on things about 12 guys watched all together, she is gonna go back tomorrow and pick up a couple of outfits and surprise me but we did buy a few things today including anal beads,a new bottle of lube,and a 10 inch glass dildo for her, i asked her in the store if she liked this dildo(holding a pretty big black one) and she giggled and said yeah but she wouldent let me buy it for her for some reason
also something i thought that was kinda interesting happened, where we were today there were lizards running around some smallish greenish ones and a few larger black ones, she say one and said "wow that ones big" and i replied "yeah it seems the black ones usally are" and she started laughing so i asked her "whats so funny?" and she said "think about what u just said" and i said again "the black ones usally seem bigger" and realized what i had said then i said to her "well u would know" in a playful way and she said how should i know?" and i said "the stories u told me about your 2 black ex's" and she smiled and said yeah i guess, then when we got in the car to drive home i said "dont act like your so innocent i know your not" again in a playful way and she said "what do u mean? " and i said "u pretending like u never had 2 black boyfriends with really big cocks, i remember the storys u told me about them with u" then she said to me "well my 1 ex was only that big because he was 7feet tall" and i said "to my knowledge height doesent have anything to do with your cock size he could have been 7ft tall and had a 2 inch cock or been 5 ft tall and had a 12 incher still" she seemed amazed by this i dont know why shes been getting so kinky or playful lately ,i do like it im just not sure where its coming from, i do have a thought though ,maybe its cause where we live there are alot more guys that are usally shirtless and in good shape including black guys, maybe her seeing this after us living in such a small town for so long has awaken something inside her again

she went to the adult shop last night and bought a sexy black corset top and a sexy costume for halloween ,she has also been talking very openly with me about her ex's ,she seems much more comfertable lately with her self, also she is gonna call to make an appointment for an consultation to find out about getting breast implants
this is starting to become exciting for me again

cdlola said:
she went to the adult shop last night and bought a sexy black corset top and a sexy costume for halloween ,she has also been talking very openly with me about her ex's ,she seems much more comfertable lately with her self, also she is gonna call to make an appointment for an consultation to find out about getting breast implants
this is starting to become exciting for me again

Sounds like progress...

cdlola said:
ok we went to the lingerie shop tonight, she tried on quite a few sexy things including some costumes she might wear for halloween ,she seemed to enjoy it but i didnt realize she couldent see out to where people could see her ,she asked me after if anyone was watching and i told her "yes quite a few guys stopped and were watching" id say in the 45 min she tried on things about 12 guys watched all together, she is gonna go back tomorrow and pick up a couple of outfits and surprise me but we did buy a few things today including anal beads,a new bottle of lube,and a 10 inch glass dildo for her, i asked her in the store if she liked this dildo(holding a pretty big black one) and she giggled and said yeah but she wouldent let me buy it for her for some reason
also something i thought that was kinda interesting happened, where we were today there were lizards running around some smallish greenish ones and a few larger black ones, she say one and said "wow that ones big" and i replied "yeah it seems the black ones usally are" and she started laughing so i asked her "whats so funny?" and she said "think about what u just said" and i said again "the black ones usally seem bigger" and realized what i had said then i said to her "well u would know" in a playful way and she said how should i know?" and i said "the stories u told me about your 2 black ex's" and she smiled and said yeah i guess, then when we got in the car to drive home i said "dont act like your so innocent i know your not" again in a playful way and she said "what do u mean? " and i said "u pretending like u never had 2 black boyfriends with really big cocks, i remember the storys u told me about them with u" then she said to me "well my 1 ex was only that big because he was 7feet tall" and i said "to my knowledge height doesent have anything to do with your cock size he could have been 7ft tall and had a 2 inch cock or been 5 ft tall and had a 12 incher still" she seemed amazed by this i dont know why shes been getting so kinky or playful lately ,i do like it im just not sure where its coming from, i do have a thought though ,maybe its cause where we live there are alot more guys that are usally shirtless and in good shape including black guys, maybe her seeing this after us living in such a small town for so long has awaken something inside her again

thanks custer id like to know your opinions on this also please ,your advice has always been so helpful for me

cdlola said:
all this really shocked me ,i liked it but my wife never has talked so openly about such things so openly with me, does any one have an idea what changer in her to make her say this ?
Maybe she's been on your computer...

My wife pulled that with me once...went on my comp and saw a site i was looking at then talked dirty to me during sex using some very "specific" material.

Cdlola,

cdlola said:
Thanks custer. I'd like to know your opinions on [the following] also, please. Your advice has always been helpful.

OK...

cdlola said:
We went to the lingerie shop tonight. My wife tried on quite a few sexy things including some costumes she might wear for halloween. She seemed to enjoy it but I didn't realize she couldn't see out to where people could see her.

Cool, re. your wife's sexy halloween costumes. And it sounds like the "window" between the lingerie try-on room and the shop, where shoppers (male and female) can watch women trying on lingerie, is a two-way mirror. I.e., to your wife it appeared to be a mirror but to those in the shop it was a window. It seems an ingenious "sexual marketing" concept for women who are secret (or not so secret) exhibitionists.

cdlola said:
She asked me afterwards if anyone was watching. I told her "Yes, quite a few guys stopped and were watching." I'd say in the 45 minutes she tried on things about 12 guys watched all together.

Nice. 45 min. is a long try-on period. Did your wife strip, such that she was nude between trying on different lingerie?

cdlola said:
She will return tomorrow and pick up a couple of outfits and surprise me. We did buy a few things today including anal beads,a new bottle of lube, and a 10 inch glass dildo for her.

Um... what?! You mean, after trying on lingerie for 45 minutes in front of spectators, your wife didn't buy any or ask you to buy any lingerie for her? Seems like that could decrease her popularity as a customer...

cdlola said:
I asked her in the store if she liked this dildo (holding a big black one). She giggled and said "yeah," but she wouldn't let me buy it for her.

Sounds like she didn't want it right then, for reasons of her own...

cdlola said:
Also, something I thought was interesting happened. There were lizards running around, some smallish green ones and a few larger black ones.

I'm not an aficionado of lizards. Where are you and your wife located, anyway? Deep south...? Atlanta...?

cdlola said:
My wife saw one and said, "wow, that one's big." I replied, "yeah it seems the black ones usally are." She started laughing... etc ... then she said to me, "well my 1 ex was only that big because he was 7 feet tall."

So you and your wife engaged in some word play equating a large black lizard to black cocks...

But, regarding height: I don't know what percentage of the black (or white, brown or green) population is 7 ft. tall, but the probability of meeting and becoming lovers with a man that tall has got to be incredibly small. Anyway, neither your wife nor you have said anything about what "that big" means... so, what does it mean?

cdlola said:
I said, "to my knowledge height doesn't have anything to do with cock size, he could have been 7 ft tall and had a 2 inch cock or been 5 ft tall and had a 12 inch cock." My wife seemed amazed by this.

I haven't personally conducted any studies of the correlations or lack thereof among cock size and the owner's height, or nose length, or hand size or whatever (joke... laugh here), but I vaguely recall reading somewhere there's little or no correlation among those variables. If so, you would be right.

cdlola said:
I don't know why my wife has been getting so kinky or playful lately.

I assure you, neither do I. But if you want to take a guess, a good place to start (IMO) would be to consider where your wife is in her menstrual cycle when she gets "kinky and playful." Women tend to exude a higher level of sexuality when they're fertile.

cdlola said:
I do like it, I'm just not sure where its coming from. I have a thought, though... maybe it's because where we live there are a lot more guys who are usually shirtless and in good shape, including black guys. Maybe her seeing this after us living in such a small town for so long has awakened something inside her again.

If that's true, you would expect your wife to behave in relatively sexual (i.e., "kinky and playful") ways all of the time. If not but if your wife's relatively-sexual behavior seems related to her menstrual cycle, and if she isn't on the pill for birth control, she may be behaving that way when she's fertile. If the latter, she's probably saying (indirectly) she wants to fuck.

—Custer

thanks again custer

yes she did strip nude between trying on outfits

she bought 1 outfit and the sex toys ,but i didnt realize how expensive lingere was so i gave her money to go back on her own and pick up a few things

yes we are in the south now in florida

Cdlola,

cdlola said:
yes my wife did strip nude between trying on outfits

Good for her. It's quite promising she's willing to strip and try on scanty lingerie in front of strangers she can't even see. I hope you gave her positive feedback for that...

cdlola said:
she bought 1 outfit and the sex toys ,but i didnt realize how expensive lingere was so i gave her money to go back on her own and pick up a few things

Ah... I see. That sounds like a good solution. It's good to hear your wife bought some sex toys. From what you said earlier, it sounded like she didn't want to do that... but maybe she just wanted to select them herself.

cdlola said:
yes we are in the south now in florida

Sounds like a warm climate suitable for your wife wearing scanty clothing, all right... not to mention Florida being hurricane country. I hope the two of you are prepared to deal with that.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Cdlola,

Good for her. It's quite promising she's willing to strip and try on scanty lingerie in front of strangers she can't even see. I hope you gave her positive feedback for that...

yes she seemed to enjoy it

Ah... I see. That sounds like a good solution. It's good to hear your wife bought some sex toys. From what you said earlier, it sounded like she didn't want to do that... but maybe she just wanted to select them herself.

i used them on her last night and she loved it she came several times just from me using the toys on her before i even did anything my self

Sounds like a warm climate suitable for your wife wearing scanty clothing, all right... not to mention Florida being hurricane country. I hope the two of you are prepared to deal with that.

yes she seems much more willing to dress sexy ,even slutty she just told me about a store in the local mall that has alot of clothing in her size that is revealing and how much she cant wait to buy more

—Custer
i have also made several playful refrences to her in her past liking bbc and that she probally wants it again,which she seems to not mind me bringing up

she also told me last night during a conversation after we had sex that she would have slept with her ex (the one with the 12 inch cock that was about 7ft tall) if he would have really tried to have sex with her she said he seemed content with fooling around and getting handjobs and even though she wont admit it id say a few blowjobs also
i have thought about looking him up for her ,actually i have tried but i havent had any luck finding him, she told me he moved overseas but that he moved back to the us 2 yrs ago,, if i found him should i try to get them talking or should i just let things take their natural cource with her?

i have also made several playful refrences to her in her past liking bbc and that she probally wants it again,which she seems to not mind me bringing up

she also told me last night during a conversation after we had sex that she would have slept with her ex (the one with the 12 inch cock that was about 7ft tall) if he would have really tried to have sex with her she said he seemed content with fooling around and getting handjobs and even though she wont admit it id say a few blowjobs also
i have thought about looking him up for her ,actually i have tried but i havent had any luck finding him, she told me he moved overseas but that he moved back to the us 2 yrs ago,, if i found him should i try to get them talking or should i just let things take their natural cource with her?

does any one have any advice on this one ? i could really use some

please i really could use some advice