• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

All secretaries fuck with bosses?

• Thread starterlx.brum
  • Start date

lx.brum

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2008
My wife has found work secretary in office.
How to learn, boss fuck my wife or not?

Attachments

• wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 2,518
  • Love
Reactions: moorehed and sc_david
I'd fuck her if I were her boss.

Last edited by a moderator:
slut wife secretary

slut wife executive assistant for strict black boss

Attachments

• 38633828.jpg
    38633828.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,489
  • 23616344.jpg
    23616344.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,917
Reactions: moorehed
AnalManiac said:
I'd fuck her if I were her boss.
And of course fuck her in ass :)

I think you call it "perks of the job" on top of her salary. I can see why her Boss hired her. She is much more than a "pretty face".

I suck and fuck my boss but I maybe do not count.
luv, MsGary

Wives and bosses

Yes, my ex-wife was an assistant to about 6 bosses at various jobs and confessed to me that they all made her kneel and suck them as part of her job.

My wife also sucks boss cock?

In this dress she was on a corporate party

Attachments

• wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,915
Somebody tried to give wife e-mail to other men that those have learned the interesting information about wife?

yes

Yes your wife looks like she is loving sucking on big powerful boss cock.

She should..............

She should be taking DICKtation every day and getting a spanking afterwards...

Tucson AZ Black Boss?

I can get my wife to interview with you and possibly take a job where she is yours to fuck.

This thread brings back MANY pleasant memories!

Secretary to Black Boss

I work for a 46 year old black man named Mr. Davis who is married and has a 10 year old son. I am 37, married, two daughters 14 and 16 and a wonderfull husband. I have been wokring for Mr. Davis for seven years this month.
Three months ago I was taking some papers to the copy machine when I droped them on the floor. I had squatter down to pick them up when I looked up to see my boss looking under my skirt. I had sheer to the waist pantyhose on that day and he had caught me squatted with me legs wide open showing everthing. I didnt want to embrass him since he had already seen up my skirt so I tuned and finsihed picking up the papers. The next day He told me how I had made his day and it became a joke about when I would drop the papers again. Mr. Davis had gone on a business trip and when he returned he give me a package as a gift and when I open it, I found it contained thigh high hose and a note saying NO PANTIES NEEDED With These. I pasted it off as a joke.

A week or so later, For some reason I decided to wear the thigh highs to work and as I was kissing my husband good bye before leaving I felt so naked but excited knowing I had no pantys on under my skirt and I would be around strange men all day including Mr. Davis.

It was a Friday and we had had a hard week at the office and Mr. Davis asked me if I would like to go have lunch across the street. We chatted as I eat and had three classes of wine before retuning back to our office. I was taking some papers to the copy machine when some feel to the floor and without thinking I squatted to pick them up. I peeked up to me my boss Mr. Davis peeking right up my open white legs past my semi-black thigh highs at my naked kitty. Time just froze as I knew I was caught. Mr. Davis came to hepl me pick up the papers and as he handed me the last paper I flet his lips on mine as he kissed me. I for some reason kissed him back as he put a hand behind my neck as I layed the papers on the floor and reached up around his neck with both hands and kissed him back. Then I felt his other hand touch my knee and find its way up my thigh feeling my thigh highs and then bare skin and I felt my hair move as his hand found my naked kitty.

He pulled me up and pushed me back to the edge of my desk as my skirt rode up above my waist and my legs were spread wide open with his standing between them. My husband and daughters fllashed before my eyes and Mr. Davis son Tim and Doris Mr. Davis wife as we kissed and I weakly told My boss we better stop as I locked my legs behind his back and for the first time since I had married I felt a strange penis touch me down there and when he found the right place I felt him enter me and it seemed that he would never stop going in me. He was hitting oplaces I had never had touched and I was cumming over and over as he started to pump me deep and hard. My boss was telling me how he had dreamed about this for years and I was cumming ever time he rammed it in me. He later told me I was screaming as he did me.

I had my legs locked behind his back as he pushed me against the wall then he had me bend over his desk and was in my so deep I almost pasted out doing me form behind. I have never cum so much in my life and after a while he was grunting and doing me hard when I felt him push hard and I felt his cum explode deep in my belly. Later he ask me to lay back and open my legs and just let him look at my white married pussy, That didnt last long before he was on me again. When we stopped it was 5:30 and time had flown by.

Yes, Secretarys do have sex with their boss and we do it at least once ever day. Its our secret.
Sherry

show us what was under that white dress

slut wife secretary

dressed for work Spends alot of time on her knees

available for strict boss at yh00 IM scorpiocpl56

Attachments

• 23763483.jpg
    23763483.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,370
Are you all ever in the wash,dc area?

lx.brum said:
My wife has found work secretary in office.
How to learn, boss fuck my wife or not?

with her pushing against her blouse like that - he's had her

Great story Sherry!

Users who are viewing this thread