• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

All you need

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date

pimpology101

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
to join a very active real-time meeting group dedicated to wf/bm swinging, with over 9,000 like-minded people, is a full yahoo profile. By full profile I mean your age, gender and location indicated. No exceptions. CUM join us!

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/oreos_double_stuff

Attachments

• anoreoparty.jpg
    anoreoparty.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,554
Last edited by a moderator:
hi pimp,weve submitted our details to join your group.looks good.

Thanks Pimp for the address. I have signed up to join the group.

thanks Pimp, I signed up.

I appreciate it. Just a word of caution. Yahoo unceremoniously deletes adult groups without provocation or notice when they see members without an age listed as 21 or older on member profiles. If your age is not listed as such on your yahoo profile you will NOT be admitted. I've worked much too hard on the group to have it just disappear for that reason.

Thanks.

Much thanks to the 25 new members. All are welcome provided their profiles are in order.

People, please read the initial post in full before trying to join my yahoo group. I just had to reject 11 of 17 membership applications because profiles were blank. You're not going to be admitted without your age, gender and location indicated on your profile.

tried joining your group a while back and got denied, yeah i am bi, but not at all pushy about it. more interested to seeing the wife with BBC

You weren't denied for that reason. I can't recall denying your membership but it had to be the lack of info on your profile at the time; it's the only reason I deny anyone.

just put in a request and we can relate to the people that don't bother reading. all they want to do is look at the pics.

I hope it works for florida connects. I'm going to try it soon.

We have a lot of Florida members. How could we not with over 9,000 people? ;)

I signed up. Approve me dude.

If you're yungamateur on yahoo I just approved you.

Pretty soon the group will reach a milestone achievement of 10,000 members. I have to admit that will be gratifying.

Pimp, does your momma know what you do? I'm just busting your balls a bit, lol.

pimpology101 said:
Hell no!!! rofl
LOL that's my fear of posting my stuff online even though my parents don't know how to use a computer, my siblings do.

Luckily, the only ones I would remotely care about finding out about my swinging do not use computers. I could care less if anyone else knows.

As much love as I show the Cavern, can the Cavern show some back and help me get this party started again? 10,000 members is a goal that's in sight--help us reach it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread