Alone with her lover for the first time

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
My wife Kris has had several lovers over the past couple of years. In my last post I described how things started slowly at first, and Kris was very tentative with her first lover Matt. But then she became more confident and is now a changed wife in many ways. I have had to learn to become more open-minded about the situation, as I was not prepared for things to turn out the way they did. I was naive about the realities of becoming a cuckold, especially once my wife became more comfortable about having sex with other men.

When Kris started "dating" other guys, all of their lovemaking would take place in our house, and I was always there to watch or listen. Again, I was naive to think that Kris would never get to a point where she would want to visit her lovers at their houses, and make love in private. So I was a bit surprised when she called me at work one afternoon in the fall of 2009 to say that she wanted to drop by Ted's place after work. I started to ask her why, and her reaction made it clear she planned on having sex with him.

I reluctantly agreed, and Kris thanked me and hung up rather quickly, probably not wanting to give me a chance to change my mind. I met some friends after work, trying to keep my mind off of Kris and her lover, but by the time I got home I was climbing the walls and also extremely excited. When my wife came home around 11, she found me in bed watching TV. She pulled the sheets down and saw that I had a huge bulge in my sweatpants. Kris smiled and incredibly asked me if I was up for a "quickie". I just smiled and asked her if she had a good time at Ted's. She took out a condom and started to unroll it down my aching prick, and said "I will definitely have to visit Ted more often....". Her sexy reply and the feel of her hands on my cock caused me to lose control and I started coming. I groaned in frustration as my twitching dick slipped out of my wife's hand and I filled the tip of the rubber with my pent-up load. Kris just smiled at me and with a naughty laugh said "Oh well.....sorry about that". After she fell asleep I masturbated to a second orgasm just thinking about my beautiful wife fucking Ted in the privacy of his bedroom.

Hot story! Thanks for sharing!

That was a perfect outcome. Your wife had a fabulous time and you experienced premature ejaculation to prove you were excited about her adventure. Many happy returns.

Her lovers can benefit your marriage by teaching her new ways to make love. She may need more privacy to do this. Send her on weekend trips with her lovers. Put money away for her.