• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Always looking for BBC in Pa and NJ

• Thread starterTracy4Lou
  • Start date

Tracy4Lou

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2005
Looking for Gang Bang with 6 to 7 big black cocks for get togethers in Pa or NJ area.
Hi, we are a married couple living in the Pocono’s of PA. We are back into the Gang Bang lifestyle and we love 3 some and Gang Bangs. I am looking to set up a Gang Bang for my wife after 4pm Saturday night. Tracy has done Gang Bangs before in the Philly area and we love to play with well-hung black guys. Tracy is a three-hole slut and will take your cock deep. She loves cum and you can cum in her mouth, she swallows, or on her face or body.
Tracy is a true 3-hole slut who will suck your cock dry and fuck your brains out. She has done 3 gang bangs and all were satisfied with all her holes at least 2 and some 3 times and she still wanted more.
Tracy is 5’3”, 150 lbs with 40 D tits and a nice tight ass. She likes to deep throat and takes cock deep in her ass. Hubby participates in action and takes pics.
Condoms will be used for fucking her cunt and ass but anything else goes. She will dress sexy and while your all sitting down she will start the night with blow jobs to completion and then the fucking will begin. We are looking for up to 6 or 7 guys who are well hung, 8”, or better and long lasting, can cum 3 or 4 times a night.
Guys, you must be clean (this means showered), no heavy cologne, well groomed, clipped fingernails and remember condoms are a must for all vaginal and anal penetration and. She will swallow your load if you want her. You must send a PIC of FACE, COCK and PHONE for quick call back.
Refreshments, BYOB, and food can be brought to the event. We are looking at an all niter.
Lou and Tracy

Attachments

• T_GB_04.1.jpg
    T_GB_04.1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 350
  • T_GB_4-Pay_Time.1.jpg
    T_GB_4-Pay_Time.1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 522
  • T_GB_17-Fuck_Time-Phil.1.jpg
    T_GB_17-Fuck_Time-Phil.1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 421
damn i wish i was in pa or nj! you gotta bring her up to toronto for me sometime... I could set up a group with my friends too

Users who are viewing this thread