• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Alyce's first time pt1

• Thread starterRichieScratch
  • Start date

RichieScratch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2008
So to get us to this place: me in a chair near the foot of the bed, Alyce moaning into her pillow, arms spread out straight across the bed and cheeky ass surrendering to Teddy’s greedy thrusts.
Over a period of time talking dirty to Alyce while we fucked, I started talking about watching her face while she’s getting filled with a big, thick cock or submitting herself to a hard fucking, always talking great pains to NOT imply I’m watching her fuck ANOTHER man, instead of me. Her body always responded to it, and her panting and orgasms seemed to confirm her enjoyment of it, but afterwards she would never ask me about what I said, as she did with other dirty talk (my foot fetish she’s down with, my desire for anal play, a firm “never”). So I assumed a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy. I figured she knew what I was talking about, but was too bashful to admit she would like to be with another man.

One night, after a joint & a few beers, we were making love. I was taking forever to cum, which was quite nice, but a bit tedious for Alyce. She said, “why don’t you talk dirty to me, I know you want to.” She was facedown, head on a pillow, strawberry blond hair slick with sweat; plump pillow-soft ass in the air, my left thigh cradling her hip and my six-incher doing it’s thing in her cunt. Now Alyce is very demure & uncomfortable talking about sex. She will say things I ask her to say in dirty talk, but I never push it and she NEVER volunteers anything about her fantasy life. It’s very frustrating.
“Baby, I don’t know what to say. What do you like me to talk about, what do I say that turns you on?”
She sighed and whined, “I don’t know, I’m not good at this.”
I stopped and said “You know, it’s not about whether you’re any good at or not, I just want you to be honest with me & share some fantasies. You’re my wife & lover, that’s what we’re supposed to do for each other.
She turned up and looked at me, her blue eyes searching my face, the freckles shiny from the moisture on her checks.
“Tell me about watching me” she said & then quickly looked away.
Stunned and ecstatic, I set back to work. As I fucked that pussy, I started: “I want watch you getting fucked. I want to see a nice big, thick cock filling you & fucking you like you’ve never been before. I want to see your eyes as you get entered and feel a sense of satisfaction you’ve never had before. I want to suck your pretty toes while they’re straight up in the air. I want to see you surrender yourself to your lover while he gives you the best fucking of your life. Would you like that honey?” She moaned. She was bucking me and moving against me and panting. Her pussy felt like an oil slick. I was getting close. “I want to watch you Alyce, I want to watch you fucking another man. I want to see you happy like that!” And I started coming & coming. Alyce came while shuddering. We lay there, heads at opposite ends, panting. I was so happy and so scared. “Oh shit, what did I say to her? What is she going to say?”
“Alyce? I love you. I hope that was okay.”
“Baby, that was great. I love you too.”
“Do you want to talk about what I said?”
“Not really. I know that is a fantasy of yours, you’ve been talking to me that way for awhile.”
So she knew. “Well, I’m really happy that’s okay with you, I appreciate that you let me talk to you that way. And I kinda think you like it to, I’ve never seen you cum like that before.”
She just smiled at me and got up to take a shower.

The next night we made love again, and she was on top, facing me. We had just started and I asked, “Can we talk about last night?”
“I knew you would ask, okay.”
“Well? I wanna know who your fantasy guy is? The guy you must be picturing when I’m talking to you. Is he real? Is a celebrity? Is he an amalgam?”
“No, he’s just a type, kind of based on some celebrities.”
“Come on, who?”
She sighed and stopped grinding me. “Sayed from “Lost”, Blair Underwood, Taye Diggs, Stringer Bell from “The Wire” . . .”
“Oh you like the brothers?” I was laughing, my fantasy was getting better & better. “I know they like you too, I always see you getting checked out when we go to the clubs. I love that.”
“That doesn’t bother you? It’s fun to talk about this!”
“Baby, I have you and they don’t. We can talk about it all we want!” I started moving my hips back into her. “Next weekend, we’re going to that one club and I’m gonna point out all the guys checking you out. I’ll paint your toe-nails, buy you some new fancy sandals and treat you to a night of cock-teasing.”
“Okay” she said and proceeded to ride me to another great climax.
Little did I know I would be the one getting teased next weekend!

Saturday rolls around & I am on my knees painting my woman’s gorgeous toenails a dark rose color that goes well with her new Banana Republic gold sandals. She has on a tight summer dress and shows her bare shoulders (with light freckles), her lovely breasts and the generous curve of her ass. We smoke a joint on the ride over, and enter the club. It’s a normal downtown club, very mixed crowd – not a thugged out scene or anything that plays rap that is derogatory to women. We make our way to the bar, with me whispering to her about where the guys are that are checking her out & what they’re looking at. She is loving it, and we‘re having fun. I get a couple of drinks in her & get her to be able to acknowledge the looks she is getting from the guys. It’s going fine, until she gasps. I look at her and say, “what’s wrong?” And she just blushes and looks away. I look where she had looked & I see this light-skinned brother in a real nice suit, who is just a good-looking motherfucker. He sees me looking, and had seen Alyce’s reaction to his handsomeness. I smile at him and turn back to Alyce. “He is really good-looking, it’s okay. He’s like movie-star good-looking, is that why you gasped.” She slammed the rest of her Cosmo.
“Well, I was looking around and I saw that guy. He is really good-looking! Anyway, I saw him first, but he turned & saw me staring at him, and he . . . he . . . he looked me up & down, head to toe, and then looked right at me and he . . . he . . . smiled. I wasn’t prepared for that, for him to be so . . . hot!” She looked at me, and looked panicked. “I’m so sorry, I’m not trying to hurt your feelings!”
I smiled at her & said “baby, it’s okay. My feelings aren’t hurt at all! This is why I brought you here, so you would feel good about yourself and sexy as hell!”
Just then, Mr. Sexy walked up to us. “Excuse me, is everything alright here? I haven’t caused any trouble have I? I assured him that he hadn’t & I introduced us to him. Teddy was his name and he an account exec with an ad agency in town. He bought us drinks and we chatted for a while. After he left us, I could see the swoon in Alyce’s eyes. “You really liked him, didn’t you? He’s kind of like your fantasy guy come to life, isn’t he?” She smiled & looked down. “You know what Alyce, he liked you a whole lot too – I think you’re his type.” She looked up surprised, I thought at me being so understanding.
“You think he liked me?” she said. You think he thought I was pretty?” she was like a high-school girl asking about the quarterback.
“Hold on sweetie” I said as I went off to get Teddy. When I found him, I asked him point blank “Teddy, would you like to come back to our house & make love to my wife? We’ve never done this before but I think we both want to and she’s really taken by you.” I gave him my address before he could answer & I went back to Alyce.

We then left & on our drive-back Alyce asked what I had said to him. She was worried that I had made a scene. I told her I would tell her in bed. When we got home, I turned on all the mood-lights in the bedroom and put music on. When she came in, I embraced her & we swayed there kissing & holding each other. “Alyce, you are going to have the best sex of your life tonight.” She smiled and kissed me & then the doorbell rang. She started and said, “Who the hell is that?”
“Teddy” I answered. “I gave him our address.
She froze & I went to let Teddy in.

Alyce's 1st time pt.2

When I brought him to the bedroom, Alyce was as white as a sheet. “Alyce, you don’t have to do anything, but I thought I would give you the opportunity to have a pure sexual fling with your dream man. I will be right here, and you don’t have to do anything you don’t want.”
Teddy & I stood there watching her, and she sat on the edge of the bed, stunned. I left to get some drinks & to let her & Teddy size each other up. When I came back, Teddy was sitting in the chair & Alyce was still on the bed. But she seemed normal now. However she slammed her drink. I left the room again, this time to get a joint. We all sat on the floor, smoking when Teddy reached out & took Alyce’s foot in his hand & started rubbing it. That started everything. Her head rolled back & a huge exhalation escaped her. She brought her head back & locked eyes with Teddy. I was suddenly unnecessary. I retreated to the chair & dimmed the lights. He rubbed her feet for another few minutes before pulling her towards him. They looked at each other for a moment before they slowly kissed. He was tentative at first, but he cupped her head with his large hand & she melted into him.
After a few minutes of making out, he stood up and pulled her with him. They embraced; her head nestled against his chest, his head resting on top of hers. He lifted her chin so she looked at him and said softly “undress.” She nodded and was soon completely naked in front of him. I was amazed; he already had so much authority over Alyce. His hands ran over & over her soft white body: cupping breasts, lifting ass cheeks, petting her auburn bush. She was quivering slightly, her body being electrified at the path his fingers were laying. Her eyes were on him, her lips ready, hungry for another kiss. It didn’t come. Instead he turned her around and nuzzled her neck while his hands cupped & squeezed her tits. I could see her realize the feel of his bulge and back her ass into it and start grinding against it. Teddy was now rubbing around her labia, using the flaps around her clit to rub against her clit, in effect, jacking her off. Little bird like sounds came out of her mouth and she had a quick climax. She collapsed against him and he turned her around again, and gently put his hand on her head. That simple gesture was all the weight she needed to slide down onto her knees and start unbuckling his pants. She had completely forgotten I existed, which is what I wanted to happen. She started kissing the bugle in his underwear and then finally slides it down. “Oh my God!” she squealed when she saw his cock. It was magnificent. Thick and long, but not something out of a horror show. She looked up at Teddy with her big blue eyes and a smile on her face & they both started laughing. A lover’s laugh that is private and only shared by the two of them. She stated to take him into her mouth, and licked the shaft & his balls. She took him into her sweet mouth as far as she could (which wasn’t much), and blew him as long as she could take it without gagging. Teddy moaned and watched her with a smile. He pulled her up and guided her to the bed. They kissed & Teddy whispered into her ear. She demurely nodded and then grabbed a pillow and put it at the end of the bed. She then rested her head on it & raised her perfect ass to take him in. As he was about to put it in he said “Alyce, look at your husband, look at him. He wants this for you because he loves you. He wants to see you enjoying yourself.”
Alyce and I locked eyes with each other and I said “I love you honey.”
She was looking at me when he entered her and her eyes lit up like the Fourth of July. Her mouth opened and an involuntary gasp came out of her mouth. When she exhaled she immediately put her head on the pillow and her arms out wide. She was about to experience the greatest night of sex she had ever had. One that she didn’t even know was possible. Teddy took his time with her. He had a nice long stroke that he didn’t see the need to rush. She came twice, and matched him buck for buck, thrust for thrust. The highlight for me was when she was coming the second time (the hardest by far) and Teddy was gearing up for his climax. I asked her “Have you ever been fucked like this baby?”
She looked up at me, glistening and damp with sweat, “He is fucking my brains out, he is fucking my brains out!” and then her head was down and she was screaming into the pillow.

Thanks man. I'll try & get a picture or two on at some point. You got to see her body.

cudos

Very good description and great recount of emotions

my baby

Alyce pictures

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,120
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 766
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 658
last week

last night - heavy with the dirty talk

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 862
Wow!!!!

Great story mate and she looks like a foxx as well
i bet Teddy certainly enjoyed his time with her, :)

Sat. June 21

Alyce is out tonight with the girls in a club downtown. I know there is pot to be smoked & drinks had. And she went out in her "fuck me" gold sandals. I'm very curious if she will have a flirtation or two or maybe a kiss. Her dirty talk about other guys has been heavy lately.

Awesum Pics

RichieScratch said:
Alyce pictures

I need to say one thing " AWESUM" Would Love to get her on all 4's & make her Enjoy my 10"er I m sure She loves to Ride.
More pics would B great & if U can get sum Action Shots nothin like it.
Love & Regards
Jeff

Hey Richie,
M sure It did happen for real.
Would Love to read more bout her nite out this Saturday.
I must say u did get me Hard.
Great Job Richie....... U r a Understandin Hubby...
Guys Take sum clue from Richie........... Let U r Gals Free & let them cum enjoy us more just like Richie let loose of Alyce...
I d Love to use her as well Richie.......
Jeff

RichieScratch said:
When I brought him to the bedroom, Alyce was as white as a sheet. “Alyce, you don’t have to do anything, but I thought I would give you the opportunity to have a pure sexual fling with your dream man. I will be right here, and you don’t have to do anything you don’t want.”
Teddy & I stood there watching her, and she sat on the edge of the bed, stunned. I left to get some drinks & to let her & Teddy size each other up. When I came back, Teddy was sitting in the chair & Alyce was still on the bed. But she seemed normal now. However she slammed her drink. I left the room again, this time to get a joint. We all sat on the floor, smoking when Teddy reached out & took Alyce’s foot in his hand & started rubbing it. That started everything. Her head rolled back & a huge exhalation escaped her. She brought her head back & locked eyes with Teddy. I was suddenly unnecessary. I retreated to the chair & dimmed the lights. He rubbed her feet for another few minutes before pulling her towards him. They looked at each other for a moment before they slowly kissed. He was tentative at first, but he cupped her head with his large hand & she melted into him.
After a few minutes of making out, he stood up and pulled her with him. They embraced; her head nestled against his chest, his head resting on top of hers. He lifted her chin so she looked at him and said softly “undress.” She nodded and was soon completely naked in front of him. I was amazed; he already had so much authority over Alyce. His hands ran over & over her soft white body: cupping breasts, lifting ass cheeks, petting her auburn bush. She was quivering slightly, her body being electrified at the path his fingers were laying. Her eyes were on him, her lips ready, hungry for another kiss. It didn’t come. Instead he turned her around and nuzzled her neck while his hands cupped & squeezed her tits. I could see her realize the feel of his bulge and back her ass into it and start grinding against it. Teddy was now rubbing around her labia, using the flaps around her clit to rub against her clit, in effect, jacking her off. Little bird like sounds came out of her mouth and she had a quick climax. She collapsed against him and he turned her around again, and gently put his hand on her head. That simple gesture was all the weight she needed to slide down onto her knees and start unbuckling his pants. She had completely forgotten I existed, which is what I wanted to happen. She started kissing the bugle in his underwear and then finally slides it down. “Oh my God!” she squealed when she saw his cock. It was magnificent. Thick and long, but not something out of a horror show. She looked up at Teddy with her big blue eyes and a smile on her face & they both started laughing. A lover’s laugh that is private and only shared by the two of them. She stated to take him into her mouth, and licked the shaft & his balls. She took him into her sweet mouth as far as she could (which wasn’t much), and blew him as long as she could take it without gagging. Teddy moaned and watched her with a smile. He pulled her up and guided her to the bed. They kissed & Teddy whispered into her ear. She demurely nodded and then grabbed a pillow and put it at the end of the bed. She then rested her head on it & raised her perfect ass to take him in. As he was about to put it in he said “Alyce, look at your husband, look at him. He wants this for you because he loves you. He wants to see you enjoying yourself.”
Alyce and I locked eyes with each other and I said “I love you honey.”
She was looking at me when he entered her and her eyes lit up like the Fourth of July. Her mouth opened and an involuntary gasp came out of her mouth. When she exhaled she immediately put her head on the pillow and her arms out wide. She was about to experience the greatest night of sex she had ever had. One that she didn’t even know was possible. Teddy took his time with her. He had a nice long stroke that he didn’t see the need to rush. She came twice, and matched him buck for buck, thrust for thrust. The highlight for me was when she was coming the second time (the hardest by far) and Teddy was gearing up for his climax. I asked her “Have you ever been fucked like this baby?”
She looked up at me, glistening and damp with sweat, “He is fucking my brains out, he is fucking my brains out!” and then her head was down and she was screaming into the pillow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing really happened to her Sat. night, other then a fun night out with the girls. When she came home she WAS horny as hell, and asked me to finger her first before penetration. I do this thing I learned from a lesbian pal where you stick a couple fingers in, but instead of pressing & motioning upwards where her G is, you press downwards and massage her that way, while rubbing her clit. Sometimes, I slip a third finger in to work the G spot too. Gives her a very FULL feeling, if you know what I mean, like a thick one is working her. Anyway, I worked that pussy raw with my fingers & had her super creamy. She gave me a great blowjob & then rode me like a pro. I can only imagine she liked the attention she received when she was out or saw some hot guys that fired her imagination up. Good enough for me!

Nice sexy storytelling Rich. Is Ted scheduled to make a return visit anytime soon?

Teddy was up from Atlanta on business. Haven't heard from him if he has come back here. Too bad!

Tonight

We've been watching the last three Swingtown's on DVR this week, it's 90 degrees outside, I just scored a fresh bag of weed, and we're going to a dance party tonight featuring a Prince cover ("tribute") band. And Alyce surprised me by coming home with a fresh pedicure that she never mentioned (usually makes a point out of it as I'm a foot/toe guy) hmmm . . . this might be a good opportunity to get this done again . . . if it works out, I will post, if it's a good experience

bump, per request

She had her second experience this last Memorial Day weekend in Chicago. Will add some smoking hot details soon to this.

love to hear the detail soon!

So we've been communicating with this black guy in Chicago, Tony, for a couple of months. After Alyce's first time with Teddy she was good for awhile. We've brought her best girl friend into our bed a couple of times since then, but that's been a constant treat for the 12 years we've been together. During this last long winter, we would talk about her fucking another Brother in the near future, when she was ready. I let her set the pace. Part of it has been her realizing that her fucking some stud opens the door for me to fuck other women (I'm no cuckold!). But after watching me fuck her best friend a couple of times this winter (with Alyce involved of course), I think she come to grips with it, and wanted to spoil herself. So via the wonder of Craigslist, this site & a couple of other interest places, she finally found Tony, and liked what she saw. (Teddy, by the way - the first guy - does have an open invite to call us when he's back up here on business, but it hasn't happened yet) This guy in Chicago is mature, professional, educated - a real gentleman. He's also ex-military, in great shape, handsome, and has a 9" THICK cock.
I was involved in some of the emails & Skyppe chats, but I also let Alyce & Tony have some privacy. At the beginning of May, Alyce asked me "Are we doing anything over Memorial Day?" I said no. "Good. We're going to Chicago and having a long weekend there with Tony. Is that okay with you?" I said, yes of course, and then we set some ground rules. The first night we would all be together, taking turns fucking Alyce, the next night I would probably just watch, and maybe on the third day, I would leave them alone (and go out & get some strange Chicago pussy if I wanted). Alyce had even made arrangements to stay at her brother-in-laws house in Chicago that weekend, as he & his family would be in Wisconsin camping. That settled, we started counting down the days.

More later!

We get into Chicago midday on Friday. Settle in, and make plans for Tony to show up around 9. That give me time to paint Alyce's toenails. Tony has a real strong foot fetish like myself, and was really looking forward to worshipping some white toes. We got ready, and got high and to get us super horny, we had a little photo session before he got there. Just so you know, I did not take any photos of them together. There is video but I won't be sharing that. But this is what Alyce looked like when Tony came over & I lead him into the bedroom - this is how she was dressed to meet her weekend fuck stud. Needles to say, Tony was really pleased. Wouldn't you be?

Attachments

• Chicago5.jpg
    Chicago5.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Chicago3.jpg
    Chicago3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Chicago1.jpg
    Chicago1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 202

Users who are viewing this thread