• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Alyce's first time pt1

• Thread starterRichieScratch
  • Start date
When he showed up, we were really nervous. Alyce was up in the bedroom, waiting. I went down to let him in and make sure everything was cool. Though realistically, I don't know what I could have done to prevent him from coming in, beating the shit out of me & ****** Alyce. All of which made this even more exciting. There he was at the door, with a couple of bottles of wine. He kind of looks like the old-school GI Joe from the '70s. I let him in & chatted briefly. We uncorked the wine, grabbed some glasses & headed up. Tony insisted that I go in first & make sure Alyce was still on board, which I appreciated. I quickly shut the door behind me & gave her a thumbs up. She was flush and panting. I went to her, kissed her & looked in her eyes. "Still cool?" She bit her lip, and nodded quickly, then looked away. I grabbed her face & made her look at me. "I love you" I said and kissed her again. She exhaled and kissed me back. "I love you too."
I went to the door, and opened it. He strode in, saw her & sucked in some air. Then he started to laugh. She smiled & laughed too. I knew this was going to be okay. She was on the bed (in the picture above), with nylons on & no panties, but with a black negligee on. Tony came over & handed her a glass of wine and sat next to her. He was very complimentary of her & promised that we could all go at her own pace. We had some wine & chit-chatted, and he played with her hair a little, stoked her shoulders a little, rubbed her feet a little. About 45 minutes or so after he got there, and we had all relaxed and gotten to know him, he leaned over & kissed Alyce. She didn't reciprocate at first. He kissed her again, and she kissed back a little. He kissed her again & she started to really kiss back. I watched my wife make-out with this large black man for the next 10 minutes & my cock has never been so hard. She let him feel her breasts and pet her pussy. he brought her hand down to his cock and she felt him through his pants. She really enjoyed rubbing her hands over his broad strong back & biceps. He broke off from kissing her & said, "May I please kiss your feet?" She nodded of course and lifted her stocking foot up to his hand. He shook his head & started to roll down her nylons. He got down on the floor & really started to worship her soft pampered feet & toes. I went over to the bed & sat next to her, stroking her hair, kissing her & fondling her very erect nipples & cupping up her tits (she loves to have them lifted like that). After a few minutes of this, Tony moved up to her pussy and started to kiss & lick her. She moaned, loudly, and fell back on the bed. I continued to stroke her hair & tweak her nipples. She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around Tony's head while he ate her to multiple orgasms. Frankly, I think he would have eaten her pussy all night if she hadn't stopped him. But she did, and got herself up from the bed, very slowly. She got him onto the bed & knelt before him and took off his pants. Tony had a huge beautiful penis & it was at full-attention in front of my sweet little wife's plumb lips. She had a crooked smile & looked at me as she cupped his balls & made Tony moan. She looked at Tony and said "do you want me to suck you off nigger?" My jaw-dropped at the language and I suddenly had a bad feeling. But to my surprise Tony answered "Yes maa'm, please ma'am" and basically came 30 seconds later as my wife deep-throated him. It turns out that Tony had confided to my wife on one of their private chats that he really liked to be called names by white women & have them play a dominant racial power game with him. He had made her promise to do that with him if she felt comfortable enough. Now Alyce is a social-worker affiliated with the city & works mainly out of the city hospital. She is an active liberal, very non-racist but she did grow up on South Carolina, so she has been ******* to racial politics most of her life. I was stunned that she could play this way with Tony, but as I watched her call him "boy" and "nigger" all night ( and weekend), I saw how much she enjoyed it & really got her rocks off on it. She ordered him around sexually and they both came & came. It was incredible.

After he came in her mouth, he collapsed back on the bed. Alyce explained about the race talk and I let that sink in. I'm sitting there with Tony laying on the bed, my wife on her knees with his come down her throat and on her lips and I have a raging hard-on. I undress & grab her shoulders and push her to the ground. She instantly sticks her ass in the air and I shove my face in her cunt and asshole & make her cum again. I then start fucking that tight pussy for all I'm worth. I know it won't be this tight again after Tony fucks her raw. I'm smacking her soft plumb cheeks and bucking and banging her. She's panting and looking at Tony who's sitting up & smiling. She knows I'm not gonna last long. "Get ready boy, this pussy needs some big nigger cock in it. I need to be fucked until I'm can't fuck anymore." Tony's cock instantly springs back up, if possible it's even bigger then before. I pretty much come right then at the sight of it, and at the unbridled lusty look the two of them are sharing. I come, loudly, and collapse on her back. As I pull out, it's hard not to laugh at the size difference between my average 6" cock, and Tony's perfect black python. He puts that snake in her and they are OFF. Fucking that good should be an Olympic sport. Because he's so much physically bigger then me, she's able to lean back & basically sit up while he has his arms around her, fingering her tits. They are so rhymically working his cock into her pussy, while she leans back against him, making out. They look like Adam & Eve - so perfect together. She is sweaty, her cheeks are red & she's biting her lip. He is nuzzling her neck and looking at me. I say "fuck her nigger, fuck her until we tell you to stop." She is panting but whispers out "fuck me nigger, keep fucking me nigger . . ." then she's screaming with an orgasm,and then another and another and Tony is calling out too with his climax. They collapse together and I start laughing. I leave and come back in with water & more wine and a joint. It's not even midnight yet,

Sharing in more than one way!!!

Thanks for sharing the great "BBC" experience. How about a little more detail of the sessions and how Alyce feels about the weekend and the future. How did her little pussy take the beating? Any love marks from the fun and games? Please love her more than ever for sharing with us.

Where are the actual pictures of them fucking?

karnut - there will be more later,when I have more time.
built2please - learn to read. "Just so you know, I did not take any photos of them together. There is video but I won't be sharing that." right at the top with the pictures

won't be adding any more to this, because of new membership policy

Apply for free membership

Richie, you should apply for free membership based on the existing policy and the value of your thread to the group. Please go for it!

Free Membership

Richie, contact dig420, via a pm, for free membership so this thread can continue; and you can bring us up to date.

Users who are viewing this thread