• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I a cuck now

• Thread starterwhitesubhubby
  • Start date

whitesubhubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2007
Wife has been getting massage every Monday. Last few times has been black guy. He has really been giving her big ass a nice massage. Last week he fingered her pussy. She told me on Monday that she tasted his cock. Then yesterday she said he was gonna make a housecall. I asked her when and she just said she would advise me of the arrangements.
She called him her BBC in a text

Am I now a cuck?

Schmuck, cuck... What's in a name?

Nothing just wondering since he hasn't fucked her yet am I considered a cuck

whitesubhubby said:
Nothing just wondering since he hasn't fucked her yet am I considered a cuck

Ok let's examine the facts. 1 he fingered her 2 she sucked his cock 3 she's. Hot for him, it just hasn't happened yet. I say kissing and oral sex and the exploration of bodies is more intimate than fucking. So yea, you're cucked

anna-mwf said:
Ok let's examine the facts. 1 he fingered her 2 she sucked his cock 3 she's. Hot for him, it just hasn't happened yet. I say kissing and oral sex and the exploration of bodies is more intimate than fucking. So yea, you're cucked

thanks anna. that makes me so happy. my little dicklet is twitching. this afternoon she told me to stop by and get a movie. I asked her what she wanted. she said anything as long as it had a bbc in it. so tonight she will watch and I will eat her pussy and fuck her with her black dildo until she comes.

can't wait nothing makes me feel better than to see her cum.

whitesubhubby said:
thanks anna. that makes me so happy. my little dicklet is twitching. this afternoon she told me to stop by and get a movie. I asked her what she wanted. she said anything as long as it had a bbc in it. so tonight she will watch and I will eat her pussy and fuck her with her black dildo until she comes.

can't wait nothing makes me feel better than to see her cum.

as long as you are both happy...

yes anna we are both happy and love each other very much.

Anna unlike most on here. I didn't push her into a bbc. we started about 2 1/2 yrs ago. We talked about cuckolding. that was my idea. she was ok with it but not with a black guy. well we met a few people but nothing she was interested in. she knew i wanted to see her with a bbc but i just kinda let it slide. We suffered a personal tragedy bout 1 1/2 ago and just quit playing at all. Hadn't thought much about it until a couple of mths ago and she told me she had found a bbc. I thought wowl he was quite young and they fooled around some but nothing ever really happened. I just let her talk about it. then she started getting massage and she met this one. I have already told you what they have done. So I am letting her go at her pace. she isn't one who you can just come over and fuck. she has to feel something. after we watched the movie last night she fell asleep. she told me this morning that she had a dream about her bbc last night. so looks like this next week might be the week that it happens. She isn't gonna let me watch the first time. I am ok with that as that will be torture. LOL and I will love it.

anyway that is where we are in a nutshell. thanks for the advice

whitesubhubby said:
Anna unlike most on here. I didn't push her into a bbc. we started about 2 1/2 yrs ago. We talked about cuckolding. that was my idea. she was ok with it but not with a black guy. well we met a few people but nothing she was interested in. she knew i wanted to see her with a bbc but i just kinda let it slide. We suffered a personal tragedy bout 1 1/2 ago and just quit playing at all. Hadn't thought much about it until a couple of mths ago and she told me she had found a bbc. I thought wowl he was quite young and they fooled around some but nothing ever really happened. I just let her talk about it. then she started getting massage and she met this one. I have already told you what they have done. So I am letting her go at her pace. she isn't one who you can just come over and fuck. she has to feel something. after we watched the movie last night she fell asleep. she told me this morning that she had a dream about her bbc last night. so looks like this next week might be the week that it happens. She isn't gonna let me watch the first time. I am ok with that as that will be torture. LOL and I will love it.

anyway that is where we are in a nutshell. thanks for the advice

You guys sound very close. I sincerely hope that that closeness is not affected when a 3rd party is brought into the mix, expecially since your wife needs to "feel something" before she is able to take the next physical step with another man. I'm also a little surprised that she wishes to do this without your presence. Usually it's the bull who's uncomfortable with hubby watching. Wifey in most cases, usually wants hubbys presence and support to make it ok and to make her feel safe. That does not seem to be the case with her. I never did, but my husband doesn't know about this other side to my personality. Please keep us posted as to what goes on. I hope you getting cucked doesn't adversely affect your marriage. Best of luck always!

It's a shame your hubby doesn't know. Not worried about us. We have a strong relationship. Since this will be first time she does need some connection. This guy will be perfect as she has gotten to know him some. She doesn't want me there the first time so she can totally relax and enjoy. If I am there she would be worrying if I was ok. We discussed I and both think that is good idea. If we just found someone and invited them home I would be there. Last night I was eating her pussy and I asks if she wanted black dildo. She said no she was gonna for the real BBC. Damn that was hot. I got her off and then we went to sleep.

whitesubhubby said:
It's a shame your hubby doesn't know. Not worried about us. We have a strong relationship. Since this will be first time she does need some connection. This guy will be perfect as she has gotten to know him some. She doesn't want me there the first time so she can totally relax and enjoy. If I am there she would be worrying if I was ok. We discussed I and both think that is good idea. If we just found someone and invited them home I would be there. Last night I was eating her pussy and I asks if she wanted black dildo. She said no she was gonna for the real BBC. Damn that was hot. I got her off and then we went to sleep.

Well I for one am very excited for her (and for you, as well!) Please keep us posted. I can't wait to hear all the juicey details!

Users who are viewing this thread