• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I a cuck

• Thread starterhotwifejewels
  • Start date

hotwifejewels

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2005
OK, I am curious. I am wondering if I am considered a cuck. My wife has 2 black boyfriends. One evening we were out and met up with one of them. He actually sent me away to get some coffee while he took my wife to a hotel and had sex with her. Then he had her call when he finished and he dopped her off to me at a gas station.

They are now talking obout going out of town together for a night. He is nice to her and super hung. She is sooo stretched out after she has a date with him.

I find all of this so arousing I get rock hard. She does not withhold sex from me and I would not stand for it. I love getting the sloppy seconds. Nor am I bi or have any desire to lick cum from her.

So what am I considered?

Depends on who you ask

Hi,

KP's husband here. By the traditional definition "Yes" you are a cuck or Cuckold. Some view it as, forgive the pun, "Black and White". If you enjoy seeing another man pleasure you wife and / or encourage it, you are a cuck. I do not agree with this view. I too enjoy seeing my wife get "plowed" by another man, especially a black man. I really just enjoy seeing her let loose and enjoy all there is to sex and our sexuality. I'm completely straight and have no desire to interact with the men or do "clean up duty", but I would love to see her "love canal" filled with another man's semen, not sure why, guess I'm a freak, as she says. I doubt this fantasy would ever come true, since we have a family and the risk is not worth it.

Back to the question, for me I say "No" you are not a cuck, but just like assholes, everyone has an opinion. ;-) I think we'd all be happier and get along better if we didn't worry about labeling everything and just enjoy ourselves. If noone's getting hurt, what does it matter.

I have never watched her have sex with them. I think it would be uncomfortable for us both. She loves showing her pussy off to me when she gets home. She also loves having me feel how smooth she is shaved when she is getting ready for a date. She really loves me licking her pussy ywhen she gets home and I love doing it. I would not if I saw cum on it. She would have to wipe that off first. But what I do love is that after she has has sex with her blakc dates she can fit 3 or 4 fingers in her pussy while i am fucking her. Thats hot

Relax and be proud, you are a Cuck

cuckold in san diego

I am a cuckold also. I love the thought of my wifey getting plowed by other men. anyone in san diego?

Reactions: Dom in San Diego Looking
Eating creampies can be very delicious once you start to crave the taste.
Start by putting some cream and jam along the pussy slit that is dribbling semen, and then stir it with your tongue before you start eating.

are u a cuck....do bears shit in the woods?

embrace it nothing wrong as long as u both consenting and happy about ur lives.

so Josetta does white or red wine go better with cum?

there are these things called dictionaries, great inventions. A cuckold is any man who's wife has sexual relations with another man.

Way to bastardize the English language people.

Pooch, it depends on the mood you are in, but mostly the Bull decides.

The red wine is fruity and I like to mix it with the sperm in my mouth, and slosh it around for a few seconds, then swallow it as I gaze lovingly into the eyes of the guy who gave me the sperm. He instantly knows I am ever so grateful for his gift to me.

White wine has its place also, and I have sometimes held another woman's pussy slit open and dribbled the wine into it, then mixed her juices, the bull's deposits and the wine together. I sweep my tongue back and forth in the slit like a credit card sliding in the eft-pos slot until she grabs my head and orgasms into my face with screals of delight.

I admit that brandy makes me quickly randy.

Ok, if we are talking correct English we need to look at the Oxford dictionary:

Cuckold
noun: the husband of an adulteress, regarded as an object of derision.

It is the derision that is important to some. Whilst we are at it, as you can only commit adultery if you are married, for the pedants amongst us, many "cucks" are not cucks at all as they are not married.

All that said, the English language is a fluid one and is constantly changing to adapt to useage. There is a lot of truth in the saying that the UK and the US are two countries seperated by a common language.

you are a cock

ORIGINAL MEANING OF CUCKOLD:---

A wife takes a lover because her husband cannot satisfy her in bed, even though he is a brave soldier.

He faces the humiliation of all the villages laughing at him and calling out in jest, "victorious on the battlefield, but a disaster in bed".

No other woman in the village would want to have sex with him if he were to divorce his wife, because they know he is no good at sex.

So he has no choice in the matter, his wife continues to humiliate him with numerous lovers and he can't do anything about it. He realise he is a failure and therefore tries to make it up to his wife by taking on more of the housework to lighten her load and free her up to get the sex he cannot give her.

His wife is getting the sex top up she needs and he now feels okay because he has made this concession "to put things right".

interesting theory Josetta, where is it from?

I found it on the internet about two years ago. There was a street picture of people jeering the cuckold as he walked along wearing "cuckold horns" on his head to symbolise that he was a cuckold. Everyone knew his wife was cheating on him behind his back.

My hub is 100% man and definatly not a sissy nor tiny penis. In our case cucking is something we both enjoy...He waits up for me to return from my dates and we have dynamite sex after. Since I am having intercourse with other men, that makes him a cuck....but I dont think in the classic sence of the word. Whatever.....it works for us......:love:

Susan said:
My hub is 100% man and definatly not a sissy nor tiny penis. In our case cucking is something we both enjoy...He waits up for me to return from my dates and we have dynamite sex after. Since I am having intercourse with other men, that makes him a cuck....but I dont think in the classic sence of the word. Whatever.....it works for us......:love:

That sounds just like my wife and I. And I have no problem admitting I'm a cuck.

In my understanding

The word cuckold, is a corruption of the word cuckoo, where the female bird lays her eggs in another species nest, as usual, the meaning has got twisted, and presumably that means the female got pregnant not by her regular mate, but by another mate.

I hope that is clear, but these word derivations are usually confused with time, like chinese whispers.

When someone is made a "scapegoat" this is normally means that they are the ones who shoulder the blame, even though they may not be the guilty party, if the real version is read in "The Bible" is it the "escape goat" that gets away, the other is slain. So in actuallity the word "scapegoat" should be "slaingoat" sounds similar doesn't it, could easily be confused.

English, no wonder, it's so popular.

Users who are viewing this thread