Am I a cuck?

TeacherNumbersNerd

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2023
Always been curious about this, so thought I would post a discussion on this threat. If you stay in a relationship that has dealt with infidelity in the past (and you are aware of it) does it make you an unintentional cuck? Thanks!

Yes it does. Plus once a cheater always a cheater (normally, there can be exceptions to the rule), they will do it over and over again. The more times they do it, the easier it becomes for them to do.

TeacherNumbersNerd said:
Always been curious about this, so thought I would post a discussion on this threat. If you stay in a relationship that has dealt with infidelity in the past (and you are aware of it) does it make you an unintentional cuck? Thanks!
Three questions. Did she tell you or you found out , how did it make you feel at the time and how do you feel about it now when you think about it?

I’d say no. You might be a partial cuck if:
1. you see her body as his property
2. You know she got more pleasure from being with him (and that intimidates you)
3. You’ve done something submissive like sucked a cock, or had an online roleplay with a bull
4. The fantasy turns you on

I’ve had all of the above and i still consider myself a partial cuck. Only when i suck a cock and guide it into her pussy, or she’s in bed with another man, then I’d consider myself a proper cuck!

Reactions: 2wheel
TeacherNumbersNerd said:
I'm in a similar position to this.