• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

am i a cuck ?

• Thread starteryorkshireguy4fun
  • Start date

yorkshireguy4fun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2012
Am i a cuck.....?

Im not into humiliation

I do not want my GF to have BF's

I do not want her to denie me sex with her

I do like to watch her fuck with strangers

I would let her go into a hotel room to fuck someone on webcam so i can watch from our hotel room

I enjoy watching her flirt or getting attention in night clubs

It gas to be purely sex nothing else....if therescany feelings involved i cant stand it

I prefer to watch her fuck him then i fuck her when hes gone

So am i a cuck or not because i cant work it out

Dont Think So

Hey Guy , the way i read your post she has not fucked anyone yet. You just want her to, right? If this is correct you just answered your question. Your a want to be. Good luck and let us see your lady. :D okdeacon

For I moment I thought I wrote this, (I have a thread with the same title). And when I read your post you describe exactly how I feel.

I suppose cuckold would be a correct term as per dictionary (if you were married) but I must say I am not so comfortable with that term as in modern usage it seems to imply the female domination / humiliation aspect which not all of us want.

yorkshireguy4fun said:
Am I a cuck or not? I cant work it out.

Look up "cuckold" in any dictionary. The definition is short and simple.

You didn't mention if you'd slurp the baby batter from another man's swollen testicles that was fired up into your girlfriend's cooter?

Users who are viewing this thread