• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I a Cuckold?

• Thread startercjjk69
  • Start date

cjjk69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2006
Hi all

I have just found this site and after looking around thought I would post a true story about my wife. I am not sure if this makes me a true cuckold but I am sure there are those of you who are really experienced who can let me know and comment on this event. This happened about 3 years ago and has been on my mind since then. My wife was 43 at the time, is a 5' 4" blonde, blue eyes, 128lbs, 34 b tits and a nice round ass and waxed pussy. She has a small patch of pussy hair just above her pussy, the rest is bald.

My wife works for a company that has a head office some 21/2 hours drive from our city. She spends almost every last 2 days of the week in this city at her head office, of course she stays over on one or two nights each week. After doing this for some time she and some of the single ladies from her work always caught up for drinks at a local bar. This bar was known as a meeting place for single and married men and women. She would often come home and tell me that she had been hit on by men in the bar and asked to dance often, she usually accepted the dancing as this is something that she loves to do. However she never went any further than this, normally coming home to me on Friday night horny and needing some good sex. This was great for me and I really enjoyed the high sexual energy she brought home with her and we would fuck all weekend. However after some time she met a guy on several occasions at this bar and danced with him often. He was married and made no secret of this, he knew she was married also. After several meetings he finally persauded her to go to a hotel with him and they spent a night of hard fucking, something she enjoyed so much that she told me that she was not sure how many times she came or they fucked, it was just raw wild sex. I knew nothing of this at the time, she did not tell me or let on, however I am sure the signs were there but I missed them all. She then began to see him on a regular basis which ended up with him fucking her nearly every week while she was away. After about 2 months he also persauded her to take him bareback and from that night on he always deposited his cum in her. I was still fucking her when she arrived home, her high sexual state still there and i guess increased by the deception of her sexual encounters. I often went down on her wet pussy and although she was always well cleaned and showered I am sure that I ate some of his cum from her pussy. Thinking back, when she told me, I guess I had noticed that she was wetter and sloppier than usual, but I did not recognize this at the time. This carried on for about another 2 months until she decided that although it was fun she loved me too much to get too involved and as he loved his wife also she decided to call an end to their sexual encounters. When she told him he was very understanding and said that they should meet for one last date just to finalize their ending. She was happy he was so understanding and agreed to have an evening of dinner, dancing and sex for a final time when next she was in town.

They met for dinner then went to her favourite dance club and then back to a hotel room he had rented for the occasion (normally they went back to her hotel for sex but he told her he thought it best if he got a room for them at another hotel). Once inside the room they showered and she then went down on him, sucking his large hard cock. It was while she was doing this that she heard a noise behind her at the door and turning she saw 4 men enter the room. She was shocked and moved to cover herself, but her lover told her no, they were hear for some fun and they would give her a night to remember. She recognized some them as friends of his she had met at the bar. They were all married and he told her they were all going to fuck her bareback. They all stripped naked and what followed was a night of raw passionate sex which after the initial shock and struggle she gave into to. She was fucked by all of them, they all shot loads of cum in her pussy, her mouth and over her tits and then they DP'd her. Her lover had introduced her to anal sex during their affair, something she had never done with me until after this. She recieved loads of cum in her ass, she had the little patch of pussy hair shaved off at some stage in the evening and ended up covered in cum with a number of hickeys on her tits. They finally left her in the early hours of the morning, thanking her for giving them such a good time.

When she arrived home the next night she was sore and quiet and I knew something was wrong. After some questioning she finally told me of the affair, she would have found it hard to cover up the hickey marks on her tits. I was shocked, jealous, angry and incredibly turned on. She only told me she had sex with her lover, the rest of the story came out over the next few weeks as I accepted what she had told me. I was angry and hurt but over time accepted what had happened and of course I love her so much I forgave her. It still really turns me on and I have jacked off a number of times thinking about it. I would love her to do it again I feel that i am now happy with it to be able to do this and it does so turn me on.

I guess maybe I am a cuckold although she assures me she will never cheat again, it was just a phase she was going through, however she still travels away and although she tells me she doesn't go out now and works in her hotel room I guess I can never be really sure.

Thanks for listening

Reactions: Anonaz
Loved the happy ending she got

Your question “ am I a cuckold? “ Yes you are and you should be happy she told you about it. That’s better than you finding out about her affair. Now you can chart your future live together. If she screwed this other guy and you got still enough pussy then there was no harm done. The saying goes:” If you love her, give her liberty, let her fly. If she returns voluntarily to you, she is truly yours. And she returned to you.:)

My question:” Did she enjoy being tricked into being stuffed, from front and back, by five guys all night?”

Yes she did enjoy being mounted and riden by the 5. after the intial shock, she said after she had over come the embarassment of being naked with 5 guys and she started to enjoy it, and they were very respectful to her, it was something she had had fantasy's about and it had come true

She enjoyed it, and they were very respectful to her. Then everybody happy. Maybe after some time you can a similar thing arrange for her; possibly an arangement where you can be present.

Hi I had same experience as you it went on for a year and a half before I was aware and like you very turned on by experience

CuckoldYes said:
Hi I had same experience as you it went on for a year and a half before I was aware and like you very turned on by experience
You dug out a post from 2006? Really??!!

Reactions: SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread