• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I a cuckold?

• Thread starterlittledevils
  • Start date

littledevils

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2011
My wife and I have been together for about 11 yrs, we are both around 33 yrs of age and married for 6 yrs. I have always been more keen on swinging etc and playing around, she was never keen. I did some pay with others that she doesn't know about. Anyway I eventually wore her down and she created a profile on a local dating site as a single female (this wasn't a couples profile)> I found it a grea turn on her chatting to these guys and swapping her pics. She eventually found a guy who was married and bored with his wife and she found sex painful. Eventually after several months of chat, she met him in a discrete cafe for coffee. The had several more coffee meetings and she dressed provocatively with a large coat over short mini skirt etc and no panties. She allowed him to feel her up and she played with his cock.

He finally came to our house one morning whilst I was away at wor (i couldn't concentrate much!!) and they fucked for about 2 hours before he left. Several weeks later, I dressed her up as a real slut, short deinim mini, garter belt and fishnet stockings, knee boots, a tight halter neck top, no bra and no panties. I sent her to his work after hours and they fucked, she txted me pics and took some more on her camera. When she came home, i fucked her and secretly wished that he had not used a condom (although i knew she wouldn't have gone for this).

When I was away on a conference he came over one night and spent about 4 hours with her. At this point they were txting and emailing quite a bit and I suppose I started to get jelous. I confronted her and she spoke with him and they agreed to stop everything, he was married and i guess he didn't want trouble that might have outed him.

However I still would like her to meet him again or another guy as I find it such a rush. However she is not keen to do it again, despite my insisting. But my question is this - but what I have done, does that make me a cuck?? (will try and load a pic of her soon) Thanks for your responses.

here is a pic of her, taken the night she went to his work after hours, remember no panties or bra on

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 239
pic of the back view

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 178
WOW! She's sweet. I definetly like to sink my cock all the down her pussy and fill her with my seed, then I'll put her panties on and send her to you so you can inspect them and lap it up. I like the NO panties and braless look- easy access for my to put my hands all over her on the drive to the hotel.

here is a pic of her with her FB she took same night

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 187
littledevils said:
I have always been more keen on swinging etc and playing around, she was never keen. I did some pay with others that she doesn't know about.

That I would not define as cuckolding that is clearly cheating behind the partner`s back.

littledevils said:
Anyway I eventually wore her down and she created a profile on a local dating site as a single female (this wasn't a couples profile)> I found it a grea turn on her chatting to these guys and swapping her pics.

That looks like more as cuckolding but you wrote: "I eventually wore her down...." In my opinion every step which should/would be done should be in full consent of both partners. Did you know about her activities in the local dating site?

littledevils said:
She eventually found a guy who was married and bored with his wife and she found sex painful. Eventually after several months of chat, she met him in a discrete cafe for coffee. The had several more coffee meetings and she dressed provocatively with a large coat over short mini skirt etc and no panties. She allowed him to feel her up and she played with his cock.

He finally came to our house one morning whilst I was away at wor (i couldn't concentrate much!!) and they fucked for about 2 hours before he left. Several weeks later, I dressed her up as a real slut, short deinim mini, garter belt and fishnet stockings, knee boots, a tight halter neck top, no bra and no panties. I sent her to his work after hours and they fucked, she txted me pics and took some more on her camera. When she came home, i fucked her and secretly wished that he had not used a condom (although i knew she wouldn't have gone for this).

Great progress, but once again I want to point out that my feeling says that each of you is playing his own game.

littledevils said:
When I was away on a conference he came over one night and spent about 4 hours with her. At this point they were txting and emailing quite a bit and I suppose I started to get jelous. I confronted her and she spoke with him and they agreed to stop everything, he was married and i guess he didn't want trouble that might have outed him.

However I still would like her to meet him again or another guy as I find it such a rush. However she is not keen to do it again, despite my insisting. But my question is this - but what I have done, does that make me a cuck?? (will try and load a pic of her soon) Thanks for your responses.

First you wanted to bring everything in the direction it went and after some emotional involvement you stopped everything? I do not understand.........

In your statement we can read what you want and what are your expectations. But what does your wife want? What are her feelings about it? Is she willing to take a more dominant role in this lifestyle? What are her expectations?

Comming back to your question:
I do not have the feeling that you are on the right track living the cuckold lifestyle. On one hand I am not sure that you discussed enough topics with your partner to reach full consent and on the other hand I have the impression that you expect that everything will run according your plan and your wishes. This is the main topic why I say you are far away from a successful lifestyle.

Sorry for my open answer but I wanted to give you some support to go in the right direction before you cannot change direction.

All the best
fred

no thank you that is great, just the type of reply i was looking for, i think u are right, i want things to go according to my plan. And yes u are right this doesn't really paint things from her side of the story

linebacker material 4 shure

duke9555 said:
linebacker material 4 shure

can i ask what u mean by this???

I would not call you a Cuckold, since you are cooperating in your wife's fucking with other men. And, I don't get any signals that you are suffering or feel helpless.

I would describe you as a "Wife Sharer". That is a guy who willingly shares his wife's naked body with other men, and even gets excitement from it, himself.

opinions_ everyone has one

Everyone has an opinion, but I feel if the mate knows it is not cheating and he is a Cuckold. If he did not know his wife would be an adulttress and yes the husband would be horned, but if he knows and stays with her he is a cuckolded husband.

Where do you live, I would love to fuck her ass and have her suck my cock...

minden said:
Where do you live, I would love to fuck her ass and have her suck my cock...

Not in the US sorry

Users who are viewing this thread