• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I A Hot Wife? You Be The Judge! =)

• Thread starterLeftyNikMwa
  • Start date

LeftyNikMwa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2015
Hi all! First time posting here and I am excited! I am a 100% dominant woman who loves to be in control of any man who dares to stand in my way! I hope I fit in around here!

Do you guys want more pics or more info on me? Or both? :)

Here's a pic to help make your decision!

pure.jpg

pure.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
Damn girl ! You can post anything you like . The killer B's , Beauty , Boobs , Butt ! Love to see all you have to offer ! You're my kind of woman ! ... :bowdown:

Wow! You're smoking!

jps18 said:
Damn girl ! You can post anything you like . The killer B's , Beauty , Boobs , Butt ! Love to see all you have to offer ! You're my kind of woman ! ... :bowdown:

Thx! I will be posing more pics shortly!

image.jpeg

Oh yeah Honey, more please.

Love you ass mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Damn, she has some very nice pics! I have always been a fan of a woman that has a big booty plus I like her thickness!!

Would love to sink my teeth into that ass!

you have a nice ass, may we chat?

Good gawd ... how sexy are you ! Tremendous body ! More please ?

Very sexy voluptuous woman

Love the new set of pics! You are so curvy and very much like your thick shape! I have always been addicted to thick women who have curves along with a big thick round ass!!

You look absolutely gorgeous!! Curves in all the right places! Keep on posting more pics please! :yumyum:

Very nice , thank you for posting

you make me hard as a rock, girl

Can we see more of you? You are SO sexy.

Wow, YES you definitely are a hot wife! Keep the pics coming please!

Very sexy pics. i would love to see more. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread