• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I a MILF?

• Thread starterhots4sex
  • Start date

Am I a MILF?

• yes

Votes: 181 94.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 5.7%

• Total voters
Judging from the voting I believe we have 4 people who were so excited that they hit the wrong button as they couldn't think straight

Hell yes you are, id love to fuck her

Major Hot, but doesn't come across as a Mom...

most definately a milf

I think

hots4sex said:
What would you do to me?

you are a hot looking MILF and I would be happy to fuck your brains out anytime

Aw. You're such a tease.

hots4sex said:
What would you do to me?
110975d1316806114t-am-i-milf-28-mommy.jpg

I would do nothing, but make you wet all nite long...:p

kenev said:
she would be streaming with cum if i got hold of her

So..how many litters of sticky hot cum are you going to unload into her...lol:D

Yes!

Very hot pics. I'd love to share you w/ my friends, all doing you bareback.....

NOT A MILF but a slut wife. I think you are a sexy slut wife...hope you into BBC

I would beat that pussy up like it owed me money! Scrumptious looking nipples!

The first thoughts that came to my mind were "bad ass bitch". You look awesome. Straight up bad ass.

yes u r a hot MILF wna fuck u like there is no tomorrow

You are one hot MILF... would Love to have you as my fuck-toy and cum slut!!!

Mt cock is rock hard looking at your pick. You definitely need to be fucked by mutiple cocks everyday.

Experienced sluts are the best :)

Yes, you are! You remind me of a milf I fucked for several months a few years back... hot, pierced, and probably crazy. I'd do with you what I did with her... take you out, have a good time at the bar, then walk you home, stopping to fuck in an alley and cover your face and tits with cum before sending you home to your husband.

Yes, your a milf. Any guy especially my age would love to spend some quality time with you.

I'd make you a MILF one more time by dropping load after load into that beautiful unprotected pussy and knocking you up.