• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am i a Mom you Black men would love to Fuck

• Thread starterAm I A MILF
  • Start date
Love to see this hot Italian MILF working on three BBC's ^_^

My BBC got hard thinking of shafting you.

Hell yeah!!. I'd fuck ya!!

Yeah, I'd like to see you providing nasty relief to a few of the bruthas and make sure you post the pics.

i would like let you that you are absolutely lovely and if a black man is black man he should be proud to have you in his company i know i would. so sweet lady be proud you are a looker you go girl

yes you are a hot fucable women would love to have my dick inside you

ugly as shit

Are you an Italian lady living in Italy or the U.S.?

lewis in Vegas

Am I A MILF said:
Hi im a divorced single Italian women in my Ealry 50s, Am i still able to please any Black men out there please let me know. This is me. and the back of me actually the side Thanks hope to you from you. :feedback:

I want to see more and more and more of that juicy white booty you're hiding.

Oh Yea Baby!

pimpology101 said:
Are you an Italian lady living in Italy or the U.S.?

Oh Yea, you are one hot MILF!!! Pimpology is into your origin. He wants you to cum to Ohio to join in in his parties where black men fuck white women forever! Hook up with him and please go to visit him! By the way he loves to taste your mouth after tossing a black man's salad! So baby, eat that shit and give it to Pimpology! Please visit Ohio! The Shit Eating Capital of the World!

You sure are preoccupied with shit-eating and salad tossing. I take it you've been to prison and been the bitch. I'm sorry you can't let the memories of all your boyfriends go. Want some ranch dressing with that memory, wwwbg?

Believe emphatically that you deserve the "good life", take off the brakes, and claim what you truly desire. BBC is everywhere if you want to ask for it.

You would be First Prize for any man, so don't let your pussy miss out on the good life. Take your clothes off, and let a black cock inside you ASAP.

You are definitely a lady I would love to fuck long deep and continuously.

thats bullshit....only person she looks like she can satisfy iz herself....who postd this bullshit?

Users who are viewing this thread