• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

am I about to be cucked? (Tame, just wife and I talking)

• Thread starterogreogre
  • Start date

ogreogre

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2006
the wife worked out extra hard yesterday and was sore head to toe so I recommended a massage, fully intending to turn it into something fun for me too. She is lying naked and I am oiling up her back when I mention we have some time off next month and that may be a good time to add a second masseuse. We have in the past discussed adding men to our sex life for fun and two guys massaging her was one way we considered. She responded “maybe it would.” So I continue to massage her front and back thinking maybe this will happen. As I get her back on her stomach I lube up her ass with the oil and she asks if we can wait a couple days on the anal. I said sure but you have to make it up to me and talk dirty to me during sex. I roll her on top of me cowgirl and she rocks back and forth but doesn’t really know where to start so I say “tell me what you would do with the masseuse.”
She said she would lie down totally naked for him. He would start by rubbing her back. I asked where I was and she said you have to leave the room. Well I was totally floored. My wife is very shy and we have discussed fantasies before but usually it’s me leading the discussion and her never really being comfortable enough to tell me what she really wants. I said “I have to leave?” and she responded “yes you have to leave the room.”…wow.
She said he would massage his way down her back to her ass. She is still riding me at this time slowly rocking back and forth and I lower my hands from her back to her ass but she adds he doesn’t stop there. He continues down her legs. He then works back up to her ass and slides his hand between her legs rubbing her lips gently. At this she has her first orgasm of the night. Shuddering and catching her breath. I am thinking this is for real. She is not just telling me what I want to hear but mentally she is there.
She said he then rolls her over and rubs her shoulders down to her breasts stopping for just a second to pinch her nipples the way I do. He continues to rub her belly, hips and legs before he moves back up her legs. She parts her thighs for him slightly hoping he will rub her pussy and he accepts the unsaid invitation by rubbing her pussy and inserting a finger in her. I tell her that if she parts her legs wantingly like that and then he feels how wet she is he will know she wants to get fucked not just massaged. She says she knows.
She said he rolls her back over and works on her back some more but she is arching her hips and spreading her legs trying to get him to touch her again. He finally reaches her ass and inserts his thumb in her now well oiled ass. She bucks back to meet him. I told her if she wants him to fuck her then just ask him, no beg him. She whispers “please fuck me” I said he can’t hear you and she said “please fuck my ass.” I wasn’t expecting that as she will doo anal but its not her favorite thing. She said he then grabbed her by the hips and gently pulled her to the end of the table so she is bent over it and she hears his zipper go down. She then feels his cock against her rosebud and he pops the head in only, but no further. He takes it out and inserts it again going only slightly deeper each time and repeats this until he is slowly fucking her ass. As she is describing this part to me her voice shudders again and she goes silent and I notice she has orgasmed again while riding me. I asked if he came, mostly because I am about to cum from the story but she says no, so I breathe shallow and try not to.
She said he pulls out of her ass and insert his cock into her pussy. He begins slowly fucking her but she wants more. I tell her if she wants more she has to ask for it. She whispers “fuck me.” I say Tell him you want more, beg him for more. She says “fuck me harder, slam me.” She said he really begins slamming into her pussy when her voice shutters again and I can tell she is orgasming yet again. I ask if he cums now because I am ready to go again and she says no, so I stave off another one.
She said he rolls her over and brings his cock to her mouth where she begins to suck him. I have had about all I can take and I roll her over, mount her chest and slide my cock into her mouth asking her “like this?” She mumbles “mm mm.” I can take no more and I pull out of her mouth, insert in her pussy and slam it home until I cum.
As we are laying there I said I guess I can just send you to the masseuse by yourself, I apparently don’t even have to go. She agreed. Now this is totally not the direction I was going but the thought of not even being there turns me on immensely. I had wanted a tag team but this may be the way to enter the scene. My goal is to go slow so she enjoys it and wants to go back for more.

She is ready and wants it whether you are with her or not.

Users who are viewing this thread