• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I about to become a Cuckold

• Thread starterhardened
  • Start date

hardened

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2010
Been trying for two years to get the wife to cuck me. I was getting nowhere she insisted no fricking way and stop in the middle of sex when i brought it up. So I gave up for awhile. Now my wife has mentioned two recent times where men have hit on her to have sex.

Example of one the way she told me:
"Mr bull is such a flirt. She was talking to Mr bull (business associate) on phone when she mentioned she was in the office alone all week. He said he would be right over and they could lock the doors and have some naughty fun. Then shortly after he showed up at her office. He said I'm here...time to lock the doors... (my wife then paused for awhile had ltitle grin on her face giggled ) and she said no no no can't do that...he is such a flirt". Then she laughed.

I was so shocked I didn't respond as she has never told me anything like this before.

Later that night I decided to bring up theidea of her doing another cock while we were having sex. She said nothing but came very very hard multi times seconds later. I shot my wad all over her tummy. She then rubbed it all over herself and pussy. Placed her fingers in mouth to lick then took my head and shoved it on her pussy. I gave her a good licking she came again multi times. Then she teased me back into her for another round I told her I would like to screw her after she had done another cock... no response but I could tell things got very hot and horny shortly after, she quickly humped me off like a wild mink seeing to it that we both exploded together again.

So is she signaling me that she wants to cuck me? Is she ready is it time to bring Mr bull up for open discussion......?

if the lady has to be talked into seeing
other guys are you *really* being 'cucked'
when she does?

Hardened,

hardened said:
.... Now my wife has mentioned two recent times where men have hit on her to have sex.

Excellent! It's very positive that your wife is actually telling you other men want to fuck her.

hardened said:
Example of one the ways she told me: "Mr bull is such a flirt. .... etc."

Um... but if your wife is referring to her business associate as her bull, that implies she's already fucking him (or fully intends to, soon).

hardened said:
I was so shocked I didn't respond, as she has never told me anything like this before.

Sounds like you'll be better off if you think about your wife's next comment along these lines in advance, so you'll have a response in mind.

hardened said:
Later that night I decided to bring up theidea of her doing another cock while we were having sex. She said nothing but came very very hard multiple times seconds later. I shot my wad all over her tummy. She then rubbed it all over herself and pussy. Placed her fingers in mouth to lick then took my head and shoved it on her pussy. I gave her a good licking; she came again multiple times. Then she teased me back into her for another round. I told her I would like to screw her after she had done another cock... no response, but I could tell things got very hot and horny shortly after, she quickly humped me off like a wild mink seeing to it that we both exploded together again.

Sounds like your wife had hot sex on her mind... and not necessarily with you.

hardened said:
So, is my wife signaling me that she wants to cuck me?

Yup. (An image of your wife standing nude on the far side of your bedroom comes to mind, signaling you vigorously with semaphore flags, while you lie nude on the bed watching her with a question mark over your head.)

hardened said:
Is my wife ready? Is it time to bring Mr bull up for open discussion...?

Yup. It's time.

—Custer

Custer you make sound very incouraging.

Actually I referred to him as "the bull" in my example to keep the name anonymous. My wife referred to him by his name.

The other example occurred a few days later when an out of town customer at her business hit on her to go out for dinner. She replied "no she was married and didn't think it was proper at the time" He said that he would not tell. And if she felt uncomfortable about it in public she was welcomed to stop by his motel room later instead for few drinks. Again she reminded him she was married. However she said he was very insistent and gave her his cell number in case she changed her mind later.

She mentioned him for several days so I know it had made an impression and it remained on her mind. I should have taken the hint and realize now that perhaps I blew a golden opportunity.

From now on I will be more ready to respond and plan to bring up both men during foreplay in a lightly inquisitive manor and see where the conversastion and sex goes.

Someone will soon be fucking her. Just a matter of time, probably not long at all.

Wife mentioned facebooking to much a younger co-worker frequently and former classmate.....he is black...BBC:eek:????? This could get very interesting:rolleyes:.

I Smell Smoke

hardened said:
Wife mentioned facebooking to much a younger co-worker frequently and former classmate.....he is black...BBC:eek:????? This could get very interesting:rolleyes:.

Yep; It sure as hell could. Good Luck OKDeacon

It sounds like she's looking, I guess combook is right.

Seriously, MacNfries is right on the mark. Do this at her pace with your encouragement. Don't force anything that isn't already there. If you do this, the prize will be well worth the extra time and effort.

v/r --k

thanks for advice....been a way for a few days back home to wife next week. See what develops then. I want to find more about her facebook activities. I see several unknown to me male names on her friends list.

Sounds like progress.

Hardened,

hardened said:
I should have taken the hint and realize now that perhaps I blew a golden opportunity.

No, I don't think so. You were just caught unawares by an unexpected positive development. Be patient and systematic with finding ways to move your wife (hence, indirectly, yourself) forward.

hardened said:
From now on I will be more ready to respond and plan to bring up both men during foreplay in a lightly inquisitive manor and see where the conversastion and sex goes.

That sounds like a good strategy. Instead of being "lightly inquisitive," though, which might suggest prying to get information out of your wife, you might consider stimulating her fantasies in a more positive way. A way to do it, for example, might consist of buying her a vibrating dildo of suitable size (if she doesn't have one already), then using it (suitably lubricated) to stimulate her clit, then gradually working it into her pussy and using it to bring her to orgasm, while urging her to imagine it's one of these other men in a low, sexual voice.

Regarding your more recent comment:

hardened said:
My wife mentioned facebooking to a much younger co-worker frequently and former classmate.....he is black...BBC :eek:????? This could get very interesting. :rolleyes:

I agree, that's a very positive step on your wife's part. You might consider including her much younger black former classmate among the men you encourage her to fantasize about when you fuck her with her vibrating dildo (if you choose to do that), and perhaps even making him the primary "other man" you encourage her to fantasize about.

An alternative, of course, would be to masturbate your wife manually while encouraging her verbally to imagine she's being sexed by another man whose name you know; urge her to passionately say his name out loud (in a low coarse whisper, perhaps), especially when she orgasms.

Another alternative would be to encourage her to masturbate herself in your presence, when you're in bed with her, while fantasizing about another man and similarly whispering his name out loud passionately. Another would be to urge her to imagine she's being fucked by another man whenever you fuck her, always whispering his name out loud passionately — especially when she orgasms.

—Custer

OK ready to try above advice....have to see if I can get her interested in a toy.
However it is now that dreaded time of the month so more waiting..... I did squeeze one good hot session in which I went down on her again after giving her a cream pie. She liked it but I sensed this time she was wanting something more...perhaps a whisper and suggestion a name? Will have to wait to find out:(

Users who are viewing this thread