• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

am I already cucked?

• Thread startersawmill
  • Start date

sawmill

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2013
Hi guys, New to this and just posted photos on the fake forum. My story is this I have been with this girl a while and she has always been sex mad since I met her on her 18th but lately she seems to have tapered off yet the other night she arrives Home wanting sex and she feels soooo loose and sloppy. I'm only just 4.5 inches. Also she used to be so tight before sex that weused to have to lube right up now I can slip 2 fingers in right away. The only close guy friend I know is a black guy from her work. what do you guys think?? Is she already cheating.This thought got me fantasizing about her getting reamed out much bigger cock!!! Do larger cocks really make a girl looser, my other suspicion is that she claims to never do anal apart from for play which involved insisting the tip of my finger or tounge- lately again I can slip way more in so quickly. So what do not experts think?

I think it's quite possible. Have you asked her? Tried to catch her?

sawmill said:
My story is this: I have been with this girl a while and she has always been sex mad since I met her on her 18th.

If you met her on Aug. 18 (2013), you've hardly been with her for "a while." She's more like a woman you met just recently. If she has a strong sex drive, good for her... and, congratulations to you. You've met a hot woman.

sawmill said:
I'm only just 4.5 inches.

Sounds like you need to talk with her about whether she finds you sexually satisfying. If she says "well... actually, no", or if she says "yes, darling, I find you completely satisfying," but her way of saying that implies she doesn't, you'll need to steer her into a conversation about what the two of you can do to improve that situation (assuming neither of you wants to end your relationship).

sawmill said:
The only close guy friend I know is a black guy from her work.

I assume you mean he's a close friend of hers, not yours...

sawmill said:
What do you guys think? Is she already cheating?

What makes you feel she somehow owes you an exclusive relationship at this early stage...? Have the two of you signed a sexual exclusivity agreement?

sawmill said:
So what do not experts think?

There are many levels of "not expert" forum members here. Rather than attempting to represent them, I'll speak for myself. I suggest you remind yourself of the definition:

cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife.

Since your new woman friend is neither your wife nor your LTR partner, regardless of whether she is fucking another man or multiple other men, you are not her cuckold.

A better definition may be that she is a single woman with two or more men (it sounds like), one of whom is you.

Yeah, I pretty much agree along custer's lines. Its too early for you to assume she's committed/limited her sexual relatonships just to you. And, she really has no obligation in telling you of her other escapades, does she? You say sex with her has tappered off, yet you've only been with her a couple weeks ... LOL! Let's put it this way, if the novelty of sex with you was still strong, she'd still be going strong with you, so obviously she hasn't been overly impressed with your bed skills. You're probably just another "cock sampling" for her, as she's probably sampling a lot of cocks. Nothing wrong with that ... heck, us guys love sampling all the pussy we can get, don't we? Personally, I find each and every pussy a unique experience. I assume its the same for the ladies out there.

Custer gave you a definition of what a cuckold is ... and I prefer staying with that definition myself. However, cuckolding has taken on a life of popularity of its own over the past 8-10 years, so there seems to be a lot of opinions/definitions of what cuckolding is these days. Its now applied to females as well as males, and its applied to unmarried couples as well as married couples who are supposedly in monogomous relationships. Also, whereas a cuckold event use to cause stress to the otherwise committed relationship, it is now done to stimulate sexual emotions such as envy, jealousy, etc to relationships that might have become a bit stale or boring. Unlike swinging, where either party of a relationship has sex with other people, however, cuckolding singles out one party while the other remains monogomous ... usually its the female who's taking additional sex partners while the male partner remains committed to the relationship.

As to whether she's fucking other guys while seeing you, that's quite possible. Several ways you can find out. Why not just ask her, or taste her pussy when she's unusually wet & loose seem. I'm not sure why it is, but often, when people (males & females) have sex with partners outside their committed relationships, the cheating act itself raises their level of horniness and they often go home wanting more sex from their regular partners.

So, the question you ask yourself is ... would this stimulate you, knowing she'd just had sex with another man? If so, maybe you should share your fantasy desire with her. She might oblige fulfilling your fantasy and both of you will be happy. Just keep in mind, that women usually cuckold men because they need too, not because they want too. If you're not sexually satisfying her, you need to learn how or she's not going to stay around very long, trust me. :)

Last edited:
OK Custer and Mac, you both may need to reconsider your replies. He said
> I met her on her 18th

For all we know her 18th [birthday!] could have been 5 years ago...

I say it is definitely possible she is cheating on you, and quite often
if her previously very tight pussy has become very open and loose.
How do you feel about his? Since you have come to a cuckolding
site, my guess is that the thought titillates you...

How long have the 2 of you been together?

-Hiki

Hiki,

Regarding your point:

hiki said:
OK Custer and Mac, you both may need to reconsider your replies. He said "I met her on her 18th." For all we know her 18th [birthday!] could have been 5 years ago.

I haven't seen any correction of this misinterpretation (if that's what it is) from Sawmill. In any case, if I were to rewrite my comments, they would be the same but without my references to Sawmill's woman friend being his recently -met woman friend. My concluding comment would still be:

Custer Laststand said:
I suggest you [Sawmill] remind yourself of the definition:

cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife.

Since your woman friend is neither your wife nor your LTR partner, regardless of whether she is fucking another man or multiple other men, you are not her cuckold.

A better definition may be, she is a single woman with two or more men (it sounds like), one of whom is you.

I'll also add it would be unjustifiably possessive for Sawmill to think of his woman friend as "cheating" (assuming she does have two or more lovers, as appears likely), unless they have a sexual-exclusivity agreement. He didn't say they have any such agreement.

—Custer

Last edited:
hiki said:
OK Custer and Mac, you both may need to reconsider your replies. He said
> I met her on her 18th

For all we know her 18th [birthday!] could have been 5 years ago...
-Hiki

Thanks for pointing that out, hiki, I see what you are saying ... that one extra her I didn't catch. So, maybe sawmill will return and clarify that part of his post. To me, if he'd just met her and she'd already started cutting down on the sex with him, it would hint that there was a "sexual satisfaction" problem. But if he met her when she was 18 and and been with him a while (a few years, say), that's sufficient time to assume the sex has just gotten boring.

Otherwise, my original post pretty much stays the same as well. Mac :)

Users who are viewing this thread