Am I doing something wrong?

cdbritany

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2017
So the last couple of times that I have been to gloryhole, the cock has come through the hole, I work my cute little butt off, trying to make passionate love to that cock, only to have him pull out and stroke himself to completion on the floor, denying me that sweet exlicer I desire and worked so hard for. What am I doing wrong IMG_1308.jpg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
cdbritany said:
So the last couple of times that I have been to gloryhole, the cock has come through the hole, I work my cute little butt off, trying to make passionate love to that cock, only to have him pull out and stroke himself to completion on the floor, denying me that sweet exlicer I desire and worked so hard for. What am I doing wrongIMG_1308.jpg
No your not dear..your just enjoy and give pleasure to that cock..so continue

I can't explain it, but sometimes you will find a guy who just can't cum from oral no matter how well you suck his cock. So he will need to jack himself off at the end. Don't worry about it, and don't be shy about asking him to cum through the hole or letting you clean his cock when he's finished.

Reactions: LucidMatrix, wmjacking and bonemeal
Something I find myself doing at times is going too fast. Sometimes I get caught up thinking to go faster is more pleasurable for the man I am sucking and the reverse is true. I had a guy tell me once to slow down, I wasn't in a race and the moment I did just at that he came very hard in my mouth! It was so powerful it made his toes cure and he almost ********** while pumping his cum in my mouth. Now I slow down and take my time and sometimes that makes the difference.

Reactions: bonemeal
Here's one thing to think about, when a guy becomes a chronic masturbator, a lot of times that will be the only thing that gets him off. So don't take it too personal. In fact, don't take it personal at all....its a gloryhole lol.

Reactions: wmjacking and bonemeal
HrdRob said:
Something I find myself doing at times is going too fast. Sometimes I get caught up thinking to go faster is more pleasurable for the man I am sucking and the reverse is true. I had a guy tell me once to slow down, I wasn't in a race and the moment I did just at that he came very hard in my mouth! It was so powerful it made his toes cure and he almost ********** while pumping his cum in my mouth. Now I slow down and take my time and sometimes that makes the difference.
Good point. Finding and keeping the right tempo can be very important. The cock itself will tell you what is working if you learn to pay attention to it.