• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I (going To Be) A Cuck?...

• Thread starterHammie
  • Start date

Hammie

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 21, 2019
hi there. I am new to all this...

About 2 months ago, we were invited to a wedding, which was all nice, but she seemed to be the star of the evening, chatting around with many guys. At the time it made me proud being her boyfriend, since she got all the attention. She likes to flirt. But there was this one guy that was all over her. She couldn’t even go to the restrooms or even get a drink, without him following her. He has been single for the last 6 months and he told us (later) that he is loving being alone. The whole wedding she turned me on. I have a lot of respect for her being her. Now, all is going very quickly. She got some messages from him the following week, and he came to our house one day (they didnt have sex then). She has been very open to me. Then, after two weeks of chatting online, she told me she was very attracted to him. I kind of liked the idea, although i didn’t tell her. Then, last week she told me they had had sex. No penetration, but kissing and she gave him a blowjob. It is all happening so fast, it’s like I am in a dream. Now, they went for a drink tonight. No idea what is about to happen..but like (a lot) it in an odd way

Reactions: VauxGuy
in a word, yes.
your GF gave another guy a blowjob, and is on their 3rd date tonight...pretty clear how this is going to play out. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Reactions: VauxGuy
You said yourself that you like all of that a lot, so that answers the question. Now it is pretty good that she has been open with you about this, what you might want to find out is how she sees this new fling of hers and how it reflects on her relationship with you in her mind.

Reactions: toolman2c
Definitely tell her that you love the fact that she is dating him and that she can others. If you don't tell her she may feel that she has to leave you to continue dating him.

Hammie said:
Hi there. I am new to all this...
Welcome to the forum!
Hammie said:
About 2 months ago, we were invited to a wedding, which was all nice, but she....
By "she," I'll assume you mean your woman friend who accompanied you to the wedding.
Hammie said:
....seemed to be the star of the evening, chatting around with many guys.
Congratulations for attracting a woman other men obviously find attractive, and she likes responding to that. Maybe the bride was jealous, since she was supposed to be the star of the show. In any case, good for your woman.
Hammie said:
At the time it made me proud, being her boyfriend, since she got all the attention. She likes to flirt.
Good. Being proud of your woman was the right response.
Hammie said:
But, there was this one guy who was all over her. She couldn’t even go to the restroom or get a drink, without him following her. He has been single for the last 6 months....
It sounds like he's prospecting for a new woman, and has decided your woman friend is the one.
Hammie said:
.... and he told us (later) that he is loving being alone.
Yeah, yeah....
Hammie said:
The whole wedding she turned me on. I have a lot of respect for her being her.
Good. You have the right attitude. But, remember the definition: it is, cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife. Since you and your woman friend are not married, she could become a woman with multiple boyfriends, one of whom (if you're fortunate) could continue to be you.
Hammie said:
Now, all is going very quickly. She got some messages from him the following week, and he came to our house one day (they didnt have sex then).
Ah.... so your woman is more than a friend. You're in an LTR (a live-together-relationship), in which you may be joint owners of your house. Given that your woman's new friend came to your house — which means she gave him her and your address — do you know they didn't have sex because you were there? Or, because you weren't there but she told you that...?
Hammie said:
She has been very open to me.
That's a plus....
Hammie said:
Then, after two weeks of chatting online, she told me she was very attracted to him.
So, he's a serious competitor for her affections...
Hammie said:
I kind of liked the idea, although i didn’t tell her.
Hm.... sounds like you have a cuckold personality....
Hammie said:
Then, last week she told me they had had sex. No penetration, but kissing and she gave him a blow job.
If your woman kissed her new friend, then gave him a blow job (and swallowed), that's pretty serious. I suggest asking her where she intends to go with this. Does she have in mind leaving you and moving in with him (which, more than likely, is what he has in mind)? Or, does she have in mind staying with you and taking him as a lover, thus transforming your LTR into a "hot woman / cuckold boyfriend" relationship — one in which, by mutual agreement, she will be free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while you will pledge to remain faithful to her (and would actually do so)?
Hammie said:
It is all happening so fast, it’s like I am in a dream.
A good dream, or a bad dream...?
Hammie said:
Now, they went for a drink tonight. No idea what is about to happen..but I like it (a lot) in an odd way.
A good prediction, more than likely, would be that their "going out for a drink" evening will (at a minimum) end with another kiss, maybe deeper tongue-kissing this time, and your woman giving him another blow job. This could all happen in his car. If it's up to him, they will then go to his place and you won't see your woman until tomorrow morning, or maybe later. If it's up to her (and it will be), she may tell him something like "it's too soon," then she'll come home.... probably late.

Your woman's new man is seriously putting the make on her, showing no respect for the two of you being in an LTR. From his point of view, she's an unmarried woman available for theft and he's proceeding accordingly.

Thus, it's important to have a serious talk.... not just a short one.... with your woman about whether she intends to leave you for her new boyfriend, or intends to stay with you while taking her new boyfriend as a lover. If the latter is her preference, you will become, in essence, her cuckold boyfriend. If this turns you on, as it apparently does, you need to make clear to her that you're OK with her taking her new friend as a lover, so she doesn't assume she will have to end her relationship with you in order to pursue her new romantic interest — and other romantic interests in the future.

Last edited:
Were you there the time he visited your house?
Or did he visit your wife while she was alone?

Users who are viewing this thread