• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I Humiliated or What?

• Thread starterFuzz Buster
  • Start date

Fuzz Buster

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2010
Ok so my young wife tells me a lot of things she's done. We've not even been married 2 years yet. But we have know each other since she was 12 and i was 14. We where middle school sweethearts. She's let me know that she's sucked a guys dick that was as big as a pop can. At first i didn't believe there was a dick that fat, but come to find out there is. She said she could only suck the tip of it because it was so big. After knowing that i now can't help to think of that thing in her mouth every time i kiss her or my tong is in her mouth. And what's really messed up is she's told me about the 5 guys who's pissed in her face and in her mouth. 2 of them are black. That's all i can think about when my lips touch her's and where making out. She's done a lot and them few things are just very little. But her mouth has been dominated big time. What would this feeling be? Humiliated or what would we call this? And call her?

Just imaging all the things her lips have touched! I bet she's licked guy's asses, swallowed their nut, what a nasty girl! Sounds pretty hot to me.

How did you find out it was "that fat"? did she have a pic?

That's EXACTLY why my wife cuckolds me in private and behind my back. She feels that what I don't know won't hurt me but allows for great jerk off sessions. What I do know is that she is pure, noble, the love of my life, the mother of my children, the woman I will walk hand in hand with through life - holding her CLEAN hands. But, man, I sure wish I could watch just once.

I'd call all of this pretty "fucked up". If this story is true--- that is. Your wife sounds like she could use some meaningful therapy. Humiliation? For her or you? Call me straight laced, but I don’t associate “sex” with urine/ scat--- to me this is in another arena.

Interesting... but I don't see any problem with any of this.

Fuzz Buster,

Fuzz Buster said:
[My young wife of 2 years and I] were middle school sweethearts. She let me know she's sucked a guy's dick that was as big as a pop can. At first i didn't believe there was a dick that fat, but come to find out there is. She said she could only suck the tip of it because it was so big.

That's very cool. Good for your wife.

Fuzz Buster said:
Knowing that, now I can't help thinking of that huge cock in her mouth every time I kiss her with my tongue in her mouth.

There's nothing wrong with that. Consider your preoccupation a form of admiration for your bold and sexually-adventurous wife.

Fuzz Buster said:
And what's really messed up is, she told me about 5 guys pissed in her face and in her mouth. Two of them are black. That's all I can think about when my lips touch hers and we're making out.

Human urine is sterile, so if 5 (or any other number) of men pissed in your wife's face and mouth, and she drank most of it, it would not have affected her health in any adverse way.

Fuzz Buster said:
She's done a lot and [these] few things are just [a few]. But, her mouth has been dominated big time.

Actually, it's not your wife's mouth that's been "dominated." Her experiences you've described have been expressions of her sexual desires and fantasies.

Fuzz Buster said:
What would this feeling be? Humiliated or what would we call this?

You should not feel "humiliated," because your wife's somewhat-out-of-the ordinary sexual experiences were prior to her marriage to you (or so I gather). You should feel honored she trusts you and has sufficient confidence in your relationship to have told you these things, which many women no doubt would have kept secret. I suggest considering your wife's sexual adventures expressions of her inner nature; that is, positive aspects of her personality you and she can build on to attain a more erotic, intense and interesting marriage.

Fuzz Buster said:
And [what would one] call her?

Your wife.

—Custer

And now the Rest of the Story

Well i guess it's kinda my fault. See before she finally came to live with me, we where a state apart. She lived in mine when we meet. We meet on summer vacation when school was out, hung out the whole summer in 2001, became good friends/boy/girlfriend. That was 8th grade. Then that summer she went back home to her state. We keep in touch on in off. Then as of 2004 she visited me every summer, and stayed with me for like a week or so when her family came to visit. And we decided that me and her where lovers for life. But since i knew in my heart that being so fare away she wasn't going to be fateful to me i told her that she had my permission to have her a little fun. Since at the time she had told me a little about her fun doings and the things that she had did, i knew she was a little hot tomalley pussy any how. Then she looked at me and told me that well ok, so since you say that i've gotta tell you i've got a boyfriend back home. I was like wow, and thrilled at the same time. I was happy to know that she loved me that much to make me her special guy for life and cheat on her boyfriend back home. So to shorten this story up, etcetera, etcetera. From then on out, from 2004 to 2008 she visited me every summer. Except on the summer of 2008, that was the last summer she visited, because that was the summer we made it happen. I went to her state and picked her up for the first time, and she came home to live with me.

By November we where married. And in the coarse of the three months before we got married i had found out that just a week before i went down to pick her up that she fucked her brothers friend. I was mad because come to find out, i was talking to her on the phone the week it happened, and making plans with her for the day i should come to pick her up. But despite the fact, i dealt with it and dismissed it. And went and made her my wife. Now back in January of this year, for some reason i started talking to her and asking her question, and her asking me questions, etcetera, etcetera, about our separate past flings, one night stands, and on and off boyfriends, and girlfriends. Let me just say i can't really begin to write this stuff cause it would be somewhat of a book. Let me also say that my past stuff cant hold a candle to her past. A small preview, 2 black boyfriends, several one nighters with black and white and mexican guys. And one Indian guy, "she thinks". Older and younger guys. Passing out ***** at a party and waking up with her pants and undies pulled down and cum in her pussy kinda guys. A few white boyfriends, and sucking off any and every swinging dick like it was nothing. And several other stuff, some you've heard in my first post. Much more stuff.

After telling me some of this stuff she asked me how i felt. I told her i was proud of her. And she was happy. Maybe a little to happy. See when i told her i was proud of her it really wasn't a lie. I was proud, and very turned on at some and most everything she had told me. A little shocked, And a little jealous. But love my wifey no matter what she's done. But what scares me is she figured out that i was turned on by it. Sometimes i was asking her about it, and what it felt liked, and was it fun, what was it like. And then it made it into the sex. Witch got kinda scary. I started asking her questions why she was fucking me. And she said i think you liked all the stuff i told you, I was like no i don't. She said it's ok baby, i want you to imagine that big cock right in my mouth, on my lips. She started kissing me, and that was one of the best fucks we've had. It has progressed, and it's an almost every time thing we talk about while where having sex and foreplay. What's getting more and more likely to happen, is me getting to see this with my own eyes. Cause she's now said that she wants me to see her in action. And she, and i have several other ideas.

If she invites you to see her in action with other guys, then say, "yes you would like that very much". The only way to understand her primal needs is to encourage her to express them. She has experimented in the past, and will want to in the future.

I think you could easily cum to enjoy having a "hot wife", and you can set aside any jealousy because your wife is wanting to talk about her sexual desires and have everything out in the open. She was quite precocious , so her needs are deeply ingraned into her mind.

If you support your wife, then she will probably disclose other things she got up to with guys. There will be other secrets she will tell you as soon as she feels you can handle them.

You are incredibly lucky to have a wife who thinks about sex such a lot; and she wants you to admit that you get turned by her disclosing her past. If your cock goes stiff, tell her what is happening in your mind and your pants - she needs to know that very much.

Foreplay

Saraha said:
If she invites you to see her in action with other guys, then say, "yes you would like that very much". The only way to understand her primal needs is to encourage her to express them. She has experimented in the past, and will want to in the future.

I think you could easily cum to enjoy having a "hot wife", and you can set aside any jealousy because your wife is wanting to talk about her sexual desires and have everything out in the open. She was quite precocious , so her needs are deeply ingraned into her mind.

If you support your wife, then she will probably disclose other things she got up to with guys. There will be other secrets she will tell you as soon as she feels you can handle them.

You are incredibly lucky to have a wife who thinks about sex such a lot; and she wants you to admit that you get turned by her disclosing her past. If your cock goes stiff, tell her what is happening in your mind and your pants - she needs to know that very much.

Why not do as Saraha suggests when both of you are naked - she'll see and feel your reaction to her recounting her past and you'll be able to feel how wet and ready for sex she gets by telling you, a perfect prelude to great sex and it gives her the protected cell of your love and acceptance to let her be even more candid!

This Is Very Hot

Fuzz Buster, Sir you are one very lucky man. As again i will say, there is nothing Hotter or more Precious than a HOT WIFE. Love and Protect her and your marriage. For she will make it very intresting for you. Only a hot wife can give you these sexy and hot times. You found her early and she already had a very good start. Because you like her adventures does not make you any less of a man. From the way you talk you are one that i dont think will end up wearing panties so go for what ever you wish for her to do. Real men can also appreciate having a very hot wife. It only boils down to what you really want.:eek::p How about a photo, as always hide her beautiful face if you feel you must. Thanks for sharing her with us. She sounds like a real treasure. Best Wishes to you BOTH. okdeacon said this.:)

Users who are viewing this thread