Am I in trouble?

• Thread startercinny
  • Start date

cinny

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2005
My wife has started asking me to eat her after I've cum in her....

It started out as a question, now it's more of a demand, evrytime...

What does this mean? Could she be fucking around or is there another rreason women like this?

You did a half job popping. She did not cum and tells you to get her a an orgasm orally. Get her a vibrator that she can use on her clit while you scratch the surface of her pussy.

I think it means, she's prepping you to become a cum sucking sissy bitch!! Not only to her but for her lover as well. "GOOD LUCK & ENJOY"

My wife has never shown any interest in fucking other guys, but when we were horny once she has indicated that she loves the idea of making me taste my own cum once I have finished inside her. Never happened yet though...

Talk to her

Your not In trouble cinuedo If you like , eating a nice salty slimy cum load from your wifes well fucked pussy . You can go as far as you want with this , JUST TALK .

MacNfries said:
Please pay attention ... this is a 4 year old thread, guys .. this is worse than eating leftover, cold pizza and stale beer. :(

LMAO but I still responded! sorry.

V

MAC: Again it's all OK, So what if its old!!

i hvnt asked my husband to go down on me after a partner has cum inside of me...but part of it is i'm just not overly into receiving oral sex. i have however gone down on a partner, taken his semen in my mouth, swallowed, and then made out with my husband. but i hvnt had him share anothers semen with me, just hvnt thought of it. not quite sure how i feel about that but it seems some of the fellas here would like that idea. yes?

Salty, slimy cum or cold pizza and stale beer? Can't go wrong either way!