• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I Screwed Now?

• Thread starterprimalbst
  • Start date

primalbst

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2011
So now my potential hotwife and I are at a point where she cannot deny me sex and actually gets annoyed when I try and deny her my cock. After almost a year of trying to get her to hotwife status, she wants me more than ever. It's awesome and so fucking frustrating at the same time!

We RP different men fucking her all the time now and she loves it. I even put on a strap-on and huge realistic dildo and fucked her pretending to be one of her past BFs and she rocked that fake cock. And then I turn her around and while the dildo was fucking her pussy I was fucking her ass, again pretending to be someone else. Fucking hot right? Moaning and calling me Sal, my name is Ian btw.

Talking about it out of the bedroom, as someone here suggested, she has expressed desire for other men, the guy that owns the bike shop near us jogged past one day and she said "I wouldn't mind a piece of that". Of course I got hard thinking her and her bike guy and asked her let her mind wander. And she can't get two of her past lovers off her mind lately, Sal and Tyler.

To me, all these point to her gearing up for the next step but she keeps saying "I don't need anyone else" and I keep trying to tell her it's not about need but desire, freedom and passion. We tell each other everyday we love each other, and we mean it. She almost seems to be going in reverse and we are going in opposite directions. I know RP is RP but with all the flirting and looking at other men and talking about other men and what she wants them to do to her and the past infidelities and the membership at ashley-madison.com, I thought we were going in the right direction.

So. Am I screwed? Is this hotwifeing destined to stay in RP mode? Or is she stalling cause she needs to work some stuff out in her head?

I have asked her and the same concerns we put to rest months ago, keep popping up in her head. Primarily that I will flip as soon as another man's cock touches her. I have no way to defeat this. I have even told her that I would wait in the lobby or out in car or somewhere close by with a 2-way so she feels safe but also so she knows I can't interfere. I even offered to set up the first one with a professional in a nice hotel so she would know what to expect and everything. Nothing works. I am not a violent or aggressive person anymore. I haven't been for about 14 years now. But the one thing she loved about me early on, my protecting ways, is now dooming our experiment.

Any help would be appreciated. I am sure some of you have been in either of our positions before. If a wife or GF, if you overcame the issue, how, what made you feel that the hubby or BF wouldn't go ballistic? If a hubby or BF, what did you do to put them at ease?

BTW this is what her glorious pussy looks like when it's stretched by a thick cock. I know I am average and don't have any problem satisfying my wife or myself with my cock. But damn it looks awesome with a thick, long, shiny cock sliding in and out of her pussy. That's my average cock and balls beneath the dildo btw. I wanted to wear underwear that only showed the dildo but she said if people are gonna see her pussy then can see her cock(it's on my body but it's hers as far as she is concerned, which is a huge turn on).

Attachments

• Wife Getting Fucked By Thick Dildo.jpg
    Wife Getting Fucked By Thick Dildo.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 390
  • Wife Riding Thick Dildo.jpg
    Wife Riding Thick Dildo.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 362
You'll get there primal,don't worry. Don't 'force' the issue too much buddy,but definately try to manipulate certain situations. For example,possibly going out at night to places that are known as 'pick-up' bars,then after a couple of drinks tell your 'soon-to-be-a-hotwife' you need the Men's room..once out of her sight,approach a good looking guy,maybe one you've seen trying to pick up girls earlier,and tell him you have a female 'friend' that has been checking him out. Give him a few tips on how to approach your wife,and then point her out and send him over. Watch and see what happens,and if she looks responsive to him,especially after a few relaxing beverages,then casually walk back over and be as friendly as possible to him,putting your wife at ease with the situation. Then make another excuse to leave them alone,such as buying them a drink,take your time,observe them some more,get the drinks and come back to them. Keep giving them a chance to know each other,and invite the guy to ask your wife to dance if a slower,more sensual tune starts playing. Don't expect her to want to take him home that night buddy,this is only a bit of training for her,but hey,make sure either you or preferably your wife gets his phone number..you might want to start talking about him in your cuckolding love-making sessions with your wife,especially when you're fucking her wearing a large strap-on. In fact pump her for a while with your real cock,then once you start talking about him,or any other potential new bull,put the much larger strap-on on and give her a terrific session of deep,powerful strokes until she cums. At least this is a start primal,and by the way I love the fact you're fucking her whilst wearing a strap-on..both humbling for you and pleasure for your wife!
Best of luck!

IMHO not all men can handle well such a hot wife. You are one of the luckies man in the cuckolding world by the way...:D

It's been 3 weeks since I asked that question. Thank you for the responses. I waited for her to sing in using her newly created acct and she did and was in the process of writing that I wasn't screwed and ofcourse the little one woke up and demanded mommy. Even though I am not screwed I feel like it. Not fully because of her though, it's just our lifestyle. We have kids, hardly any friends but lots of acquaintances, neither of us like to go out anymore and we sure can't bring the hotwife/cuck lifestyle into our house. There is another reason she isn't ready though, she feels like an ugly cow. Even with all the ego boosting this site and ashley-madison has done, not to mention my constant salivating over her body. So I feel until she gets down in weight that this will never happen.

I found someone she found attractive, he had a large cock that turned her on and we had been corresponding to get to know each other. It looked like it might be a green light and then the questions came. Too many to mention all of them but you know the ones, "what if he doesn't like me", "what if I smell a little off down there that day". "what if get my period", "what if wants me to suck his cock", "what if he tries to push my head down, only you get to do that", etc... I didn't lose it, but I gave up...for now.

So I don't think I will be posting too much in the next several months but I'll keep checking in. Thanks for the help and stories, this isn't goodbye, it's see ya in a few. Unless ofcourse she does a 180 and says "fuck it, get his ass over here to fuck me now". Yeah right! I can dream can't I? ;P

Patience Primal, most women take some time to feel comfortable with breaking their wedding vows in such an upfront way. You have planted the seed and you need to gently water it now and then. With a small amount of luck she will grow into the hotwife you are hoping to have.

By all means keep checking in and enjoy the fantasy. The reinforcement of your goal will keep you in a planting mood.

She is wanting answers to her "what if" questions BEFORE SHE WILL LET OTHER GUYS FUCK HER.

When she has the answers, she will be out on dates all the time. She has to be "ready in her mind", then her body will obey her cravings.

She needs to build new friendships - if she stays at home she won't meet "possibilities".

If she likes a new guy, she will flirt with him because she knows it is your dream for her.

She will keep saying no until she meets the right guy - she has not met a guy YET with the right chemistry.

Woman will not do new things if they think society won't like it - show them evidence that other women are having fun doing it, then SHE will say, "I want what they are having".

Alcohol is used by men to help a female "ease past her roadblocks".

If you want your wife to begin touching other men, put her on the dance floor - let her see that other men can enjoy her company with chit-chat, nice music and a smile in their eyes.

Make sure you could handle any jealousy you might feel if guys lose their mind over her availablility and willingness to "get down and get dirty".

Think carefully about how your marriage will change before your dreams get too big to rein back. Pandoras Box can't be shut after you have given it your permission to open.

Put a huge box on the floor in the lounge and show your kids the dozens of wrapped gifts you have inside for them - then shut down the lid and padlock it, and say, "I have changed my mind, so I am going to give them away to all the other kids down the street next weekend".

You already know what will happen if you take back a gift - same thing happens if you tease your wife with extra cock and then take it off her.

She will treat you as the enemy, right ????????

Look before you leap - soak your mind in hotwife stories - back off if the lifestyle is not for you... before you make a promise you don't have the heart to keep to your wife.

Users who are viewing this thread