• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

amazing comic! you will love this

• Thread startersecondbest
  • Start date
S

secondbest

here is my new comic series, based on my gf..there are 18 pages, enjoy them all!.tell me what u think!!! :feedback:

what?...oh i get it they are like in micro print...

where now is it?

You don't have to actually see them, you just have to believe that they are there. For example, believe in the existence of these pictures of Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johansson catering to my every sexual whim...

Huh....?

Kisses

Francesca

whats the joke here?

LMAO:whip_it:

secondbest posts nothing except for a request for feedback on the content that he hasn't posted, then doesn't respond to the feedback...or maybe he sees his content that isn't there but doesn't see the feedback that is.

I think I like

..number 3 and number 5 the best!

what???

Hell no, pics number 7 and 8 were the best, I have always wanted to see Roseann take it in the ass by a BBC.

onionpad there is site filled celeb cartoon

das stink mon likes 3 and 5, okiecouple prefer 7 and 8, and Crazyjohn claims "there is site filled celeb cartoon" - but there are no images showing in this thread and there is no link to a site

Last edited by a moderator: