• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Amazing fakes!

• Thread starterLorismi
  • Start date

Lorismi

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2006
Isnt it amazing how many photos are really fakes! Kernans are obvious fakes because hes so bad at it. Wonder how may others are fakes to. So many people are asking to fake their photos, makes me wonder if this isnt a fad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lorismi said:
Isnt it amazing how many photos are really fakes! Kernans are obvious fakes because hes so bad at it. Wonder how may others are fakes to. So many people are asking to fake their photos, makes me wonder if this isnt a fad.

There are entire popular websites that exist solely on the basis of fakes. It IS amazing. Some have even maastered the art of faking videos. Giant cocks, tits, all kind of things are and have been faked for a loooong time. Seems the interracial market has been the one most victimized by it also.
LIke PT Barnum said about suckers,lol.

BTW, I was beginning to think I was the only one that recognized that Kernan does horrible looking fakes, lol!

I saw a few pics of you, Ro. You're hot!

She is hot, isn't she ??

Too bad Pimpology banned her after he insulted the shit out of her and she didn't take it from him.

Users who are viewing this thread