1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

An Android App For Slutwives

Discussion in 'Ideas for new forums go here!' started by steveshadow7, Jan 2, 2017.

1. steveshadow7

steveshadow7 New around here... Beloved Member :)

It would have been awesome if there was an Android app for slutwives as it will be convenient for anyone to use it from anywhere.It would be more fun, if it is more like an a whatsapp or kik.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vicslut

Vicslut New around here... Beloved Member :)

Yes please

3. FondOfSex

FondOfSex New around here... Beloved Member :)

Absolutely

4. sissyforuse

sissyforuse Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Yes, slut wives and us cucks do need this!

5. sissyforuse

An android app would be good. Its hard to access. Or hard to believe, yet many dont realize this is the android is the only internet connection some of us have available to use. Many would get fired, with today's technology with using from our place of employment.
    Even kik, it allows for longe threads and posts.
    We all dont have the convenience of sitting at home. nor am i able to afford another internet access computer, with internet.
    Especially us sissies. Please consider!

6. dig420

dig420 HMFIC Staff Member

I would be happy to have it made, but devs cost a lot of money and this site is free. So... you see the problem.

7. sissyforuse

I understand

8. Rpbull

Rpbull New around here... Beloved Member :)

I think kik is the best app in the game for anyone l. However very few are aware of it, we need to encourage sluts to get on it.