An AO experience day in Frankfurt a / M

• Thread starterHaifisch
  • Start date

Haifisch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2020
I noticed him in the Frankfurt subway. On a hot August day when I decided to wear my powder colored dress. Without panties. Only the breasts are clearly emphasized by a cross bra. And black peep toes made of vinyl, the ones with the powder-colored bow and the outrageously high heels. I loved those summer days in Frankfurt, especially when the subway was packed and bodies pressed against body. Here I was able to vent my exhibitionist tendencies a little, and show what I had. Nobody looked at me openly, although my nipples had to jump into the eyes of the passengers. He had caught a seat, looked damn good in his white jeans and tight black shirt. His left arm was tattooed: Ariel in curved letters and an angel wing. Interesting if he was referring to that? I loved the lyric, like uninhibited sex in the summer. When I wasn't busy with the most exciting thing in the world, I read tons of books, the contents of which were spicy, and above all frivolous. Well, of course I also had to live on something. So during the day I crawled around the cellar of the Senckenberg Museum for a few hours cataloging works of art for the warehouse.
The guy looked distinctive and almost a little brutal. I had a soft spot for dominant, distinctive men. They often have a special sexual keyboard up their sleeve and I prefer hard sex. I stood across from him, spread my legs a little and caught his gaze.
He stared at me through his glasses, which were only slightly tinted. I knew it. His gaze hung for a long time on my crotch, which was obscenely drawn through the chiffon. Then he slid up to my nipples, which were rubbing against the thin fabric. I twisted my dark brown lock of hair, slid the tip of my tongue over my lips and decided to get off at the next station. That spontaneously occurred to me, if the guy felt like a little frivolity, he would follow me. If not, the stop wasn't in vain. I got off at the Constable Guard where I knew my way around. Now I let my eyes wander slowly over his luxury body and lingered extensively on his crotch. The guy was well equipped, there was probably an exclusive piece hidden in his pants, I bet that.
My pussy got clammy and I smelled her earthy scent. The subway slowly drove to the stop. The doors opened and I left the compartment and slowly, almost in slow motion, I headed for the exit. Did he follow me, beautiful Ariel? My God, did he look cool, I swallowed. Halfway through, I felt a firm, almost imperious grip on my ass, and when I turned I looked into piercing blue eyes.
“You're hot, hot like a cat in heat, the way you look. You want me to fuck you, otherwise you wouldn't have looked at me like that in the subway, am I right? ”He grinned broadly and licked his beautiful lips unmistakably. I liked it when a man spoke to me so roughly, directly and honestly. In my ears it sounded like sweet poetry, like auspicious music. And this guy here knew exactly what was good for me. "Do you like latex packaging or is it possible without rubber?"
“So if you ask me: AO is a lot better, even if I don't know you. I'll let it depend, ”my God was hot to me, his chatter made my juices flow and my mind flips. I was really horny. Horny and greedy for a guy I hardly knew.
He directed me into a niche, drove me almost like an animal. Pressed me against the tiled wall. He built his body wide in front of me and supported himself on the dirty tiles. The tightness turned me on, the typical train station smell of piss and metal added a lot. People hurried past us, some stopped curiously and made smug remarks. I felt electrified, I liked that, showing myself to others. Then he kissed me, penetrated my mouth with his tongue, ran over my teeth and slid down my throat. It tasted good, incredibly good, like myrrh and I rubbed myself against it. Pressed my crotch against his crotch almost painfully. Now he pulled up my chiffon dress and ran his right to my column, which he carefully peeled off. I was completely shaved, I loved it when my column looked as innocent as a small, delicate baby bottom. Just this afternoon I had another hand. The pale pink pussy was waxed in and every little hair carefully removed, of course everything was already waxed and it hardly hurt. I enjoyed this procedure in front of a large mirror. In doing so, I was always pleased to see how attractive I looked. A little narcissistic? Ok, I admit it
About I like myself, my body.
"Little bitch, you ride the subway without your slip on? Man, are you dirty. Anyone who can count to three will notice immediately that you are gondola through the area with your bare cunt. You like it when someone pats your cunt? ", He hissed in my ear and I just pushed myself even more greedily against him. Slowly, as if in slow motion, he sunk first one, then two fingers into my juicy hole and began to move them rhythmically back and forth. At the same time he licked my neck and cornered me more and more. I passed almost with pleasure and pushed my cunt cheekily towards him.
"Where do you want my hard cock, in the back of your palate that you can barely breathe or in your dirty wet cunt," he whispered in my ear.
His vulgar chatter got me totally off the track and I asked him in a hoarse voice: “Come on, do me, let's see what you can do. Or is it all just bluff? ”In the meantime the platform had filled up with travelers and somehow I felt like moving. Not that I was ashamed when other people watched me birding, there were situations where voyeuristic looks literally heated me up, but today it was different.
“Come on, let's go to the next underpass, I know a place where we can go and nobody will bother us.” He didn't even introduce himself, but got straight to the point. It should be like that, no obligations, just experience a pleasant summer day in a pulsating metropolis. That was a very special kind of date, spontaneous and just as I wanted. I liked that kind of no-commitment sex. Sure, I took a certain risk, but the very thought of it made me even hotter. Slowly we left the station together, and the glaring sunlight showed my body contours from their most beautiful side. Fortunately, today was my day off and I could do whatever I wanted. A refreshing wind drove into my dress, gently stroked my legs and cooled my hot little cunt. Now the stranger took my arm almost tenderly, like a lover, and led me through the lively district. Past colorful shops, lively pubs and cafes. I love special backdrops: rivers, train stations, museums, but also small decent spots where an outdoor quickie could be tremendously turn-on.
Suddenly he was in a hurry, spurred me on and slapped my ass with his right hand. Daring, demanding and a little brutal. Then he got down to business under an abandoned bridge pier. Slowly he opened his pants and a magnificent tail sprang up into the daylight. He was circumcised and Michelangelo couldn't have chiseled the glans more appealingly. It looked cool, just gorgeous and the idea of soon feeling it in my wet anointed cunt made me very fucking.
"Come on, take off your rag, then get on your knees, little bitch and put it in your mouth!", The dark eyes glittered dangerously, but I enjoyed it. He quickly slipped the powder-colored part over my head and thrown it carelessly over a bush. Now I only had my Quvert bra on, which frivolously supported my tits. He pushed me roughly between rubble, torn plastic bags and cigarette butts and pushed his enormous stick into my mouth. “No, not like that”, at first I didn't want to leave the direction to him exclusively and began to slide slowly and gently with my snake tongue over his glans. Incidentally, I didn't skimp on spit, which, by the way, drove the whole situation even more. When he started moaning, I finally took up his throbbing cock all the way. "Come on, little bitch, you must have fun sucking strangers, come and show‘ what you can do. " Like a dancer who followed a mysterious choreography, he shoved it into my mouth, inch by inch. Fortunately, this was not my first time doing this, actually I had a lot of practice. My last lover was crazy about Deep Throat, now I was happy about it.
His cock tasted good, a bit like cinnamon and cardamom and I wondered if he had swallowed an oriental shower gel. Just the idea of how he gently lathered his shaft, slipped his slippery fingers over his circumcised cock and little foam crowns adorned the glans, got me into full swing. I am basically a connoisseur and understand something about it. Years ago I had a specimen in my mouth that strangely tasted like soup, and everything was spoiled quickly. But today I was lucky, it was almost more than perfect, and the “throat fucking” made me very crazy. Now I looked deep into his eyes while blowing, he held my head and I left him completely
the director. Then I took his balls, stroked them as if a swallow were sailing over them and got a deep sigh of excitement as a reward.
Suddenly he changed the voluptuous choreography, pulled his tight cock out of my mouth and placed it roughly in my cunt. "Oh darling, what are you so tight as a latex glove, you haven't done it with many guys yet," he remarked smugly, twisting my hard nipples roughly while I clutched his tight ass cheeks. No, I already had a considerable number of lovers, but none of them were so lavishly equipped. But slowly I got used to his filling organ and I pulled him resolutely towards me so that he could penetrate me even more firmly. It smelled of river, mud and tar and seagulls circled above us, screaming shrill screams. It wasn't comfortable and I was lying in the middle of the dirt, but I didn't care.
We were both so horny, somewhere in nirvana, until I noticed my ass cheeks tightening. Slowly my cunt began to flutter. Now he had decided on a staccato rhythm, he worked my hole firmly and hard. "Fuck me", I whispered completely off the track and greedily urged me towards him, "Give it to me, let your cock explode!" Soon it came to both of us, first he, grunting like a wild boar, then me. We sank exhausted on the stony bank, later he said succinctly: “Tomorrow afternoon at three o'clock in the top shop, lingerie department, last changing room. Do you feel like? There I want to pamper you in your adorable ass. If you don't dare or meet someone better, you can call or email me. Do you have a Kleenex? "
I was still pretty exhausted. His juice pearled out of my cunt and cooled my thighs. Carefully he now cleaned my pussy with the Kleenex I had given him. As rough as he was when birding, now he was touching me almost lovingly. Then he leaned over to my cunt and licked my cunt with great enthusiasm and visibly enjoyed our juices. How tender his tongue was. Wow, do you have a horny cunt, so pink and fresh and your labia are pure to nibble on, ”he kissed my cunt tenderly and cheekily circled my clitoris. Then he considered himself and cleaned his member, which was more than impressive even in the resting position. I sighed comfortably, this is how I had imagined an all-round successful afternoon. Tingling, erotic, but also direct and hard.

I couldn't or wouldn't do that. It still and my cunt being wet after I red. Thanks