• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An avant-garde group....

• Thread starterCuster Laststand
  • Start date

Custer Laststand

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2007
An article that appeared in the 13 March 2009 New York Times "Fashion" section, datelined San Francisco, may be of interest to the members of this forum. It is:

"The Pleasure Principle," by Patricia Leigh Brown and Carol Pogash. See:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/15/fashion/15commune.html?em

(Presumably one can also get there by googling the headline and authors.)

The lead paragraph reads:

"EVEN in a culture in which sex toys are a booming business and Oprah Winfrey discusses living your best life in the bedroom, a coed live-in commune dedicated to the female orgasm hovers at the extremes. The founder of the One Taste Urban Retreat Center, Nicole Daedone, sees herself as leading 'the slow-sex movement,' one that places a near-exclusive emphasis on women’s pleasure — in which love, romance and even flirtation are not required."

And later....

"Most residents are young questers, seeking to fill an inner void and become empowered through Ms. Daedone’s blend of female-centric spirituality and sexuality. One, Beth Crittenden, 33, grew up in conservative Virginia tobacco country, a place, she said, where the fundamentals of the female anatomy were never discussed and masturbation was unmentionable. 'I’d never done anything even in the dead of night,' she said."

....etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the last paragraph is very telling

The last paragraph of the article is...
When it was over, Ms. Dawson emanated radiance worthy of a Caravaggio, a youthful innocence. In another context, it might have been a profound and romantic moment between two lovers. Instead, a different image came to mind: the post-coital interview by Howard Cosell, holding a microphone, in Woody Allen’s “Bananas.”

I can see where it would be of interest to people in the cuckold lifestyle, but this sounds closer to a cult than a true cuckold lifestyle.

Thanks for posting the article. It was very interesting.

renonympho said:
.... Thanks for posting the article. It was very interesting.

You're welcome....

If a group oferred opportunities for feet kissing sexy women, then I guess a lot of guys would turn up and become members. Not so sure how many would join an ass kissing club.....but plenty do kiss the boss's ass to get promotions.

Saraha said:
.... Not so sure how many would join an ass kissing club.....but plenty do kiss the boss's ass to get promotions.

If a club offered men opportunities to kiss the voluptuous asses of reasonably-assertive and otherwise attractive women, the number joining might be larger than most would think....

Users who are viewing this thread