• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An honest question for the ladies.

• Thread starterjagman1957
  • Start date

The most plausible reason for her remark

• She was freaked out that urine had just came out of the dick he was going to put in her.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jagman1957

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2010
A guy takes a girl out for dinner, walk in the park, light kissing before she agrees to go home with him. Once at his place they end up in bed, naked with some heavy (but above the waist petting). She is all "fuck me" but he needs to pee. He gets out of bed and walks (naked) the few feet to the bathroom. Upon his return to bed less than a minute later, she states "I don't need a fuck, I want to go home."

The most plausible reason for her comment was:

Attachments

• post.jpg
    post.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 123
Why she stopped?

Only she really knows, but I feel that the moment has passed, when you left her to go to the bathroom. This also happens to men, and the act of putting on a condom, even will dash the feeling.

I am not a woman but i hope you will value this answer because i asked my wife...pretty mcuh knowing what she would say. her answer was a RESOUNDING "She saw the size of the erect cock and knew it would not fill her up enough."

if she was worked up and horny...and that guy had a nice sized dick...she absouletly was going to fuck the hell out of him. My wife was pretty simple in her sex life...like a guy...if I want to fuck you...i am going to fuck you. but little dicks make her lose the desire. She has told me that MANY times (prior to our marriage) she was in a similar spot...and when she sees that his dick is small, loses all desire to fuck him.

now, my wife is a sweet girl that does not like to hurt peoples feelings so she'd never say that to him. She loves to suck dick...so ...she said that out of "pity" in those situations she would usually take the guy's "cute" little dick in her mouth and suck him (she is SO good at it)...until he could not help but cum. She would swallow his load and then be like "oh well...guess we can't fuck now, maybe another time" . Then she'd never "date" the guy again...but maybe keep him as a friend. She actually loved knowing that the guy wanted her SO bad after getting that killer BJ, but says she has NO desire to fuck men will small penises. it does nothing for her.

Users who are viewing this thread