• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An interesting development.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Son of John said:
My wife's ex-husband, her second ex-husband, has spent some time in prison. He will be released soon and she has said that she is sure he would like to "see her". I should explain that she divorced him after he was sent to prison, and that he had no say in the matter.

I am being realistic in thinking that if he does try to "see her" that he would also like to fuck her, if only to bring closure to their relationship. I have tried to get her to discuss this, but she is a bit reluctant. I have even said that I would not object, and that I would certainly "understand" why he would feel the need to fuck her now.

I have already decided that if he were to show-up, I would find some excuse to be gone from the house, leaving them alone. I know that if I did, they would give-in to their desires, and that he would, at last, enjoy fucking her again.

I have also wondered if it would be wise on my part, if he does come, to get him alone for a few seconds and tell him that it is okay with me if he fucks her. I'm sure he would be surprised, but I'm also sure that he would be even more determined to fuck her if he knew I would not object or be upset.

Has anyone else ever been in a comparable situation?

I'm curious..... Any update for us? Did your wife meet her ex?

He is out now, but we haven't heard from him. He may be in California by now, which is where his family lives.

I will add that his crime was what we call a "white-collar" crime, which I believe included money-laundering, or something like it. My point is that it was not a violent crime, and he was in a minimum security prison, so I do not expect that he was significantly changed by the experience.

He did communicate once with my wife after he was incarcerated, and encouraged her to get on with her life and not wait for him, so I do not believe he would be angry with her, or me, for the fact that she is now "my" pussy, instead of his.

I will communicate further if anything develops, but I do believe that I could very willingly share her pussy with him, either for a single time, or for a few times in sequence, of maybe even over a span of years.

If he really feels an attachment to her, and her pussy, I would feel guilty if I kept him from ever enjoying her again.

Reactions: Pghperv
Son of John said:
He is out now, but we haven't heard from him. He may be in California by now, which is where his family lives.

I will add that his crime was what we call a "white-collar" crime, which I believe included money-laundering, or something like it. My point is that it was not a violent crime, and he was in a minimum security prison, so I do not expect that he was significantly changed by the experience.

He did communicate once with my wife after he was incarcerated, and encouraged her to get on with her life and not wait for him, so I do not believe he would be angry with her, or me, for the fact that she is now "my" pussy, instead of his.

I will communicate further if anything develops, but I do believe that I could very willingly share her pussy with him, either for a single time, or for a few times in sequence, of maybe even over a span of years.

If he really feels an attachment to her, and her pussy, I would feel guilty if I kept him from ever enjoying her again.

I still think its a hot story! Keep us posted. :)